Pec Injection

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Has anyone ever tried Pec Injections? Seems pretty good considering you use a 25g x 5/8" needle. I am thinking about trying it next cycle. Also; how many CC's do you think a pec can take?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did it with igflr3 several times. 29g 5/8 no worries

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm fine on pecs with a 25g 1 inch. I've never tried more than 1cc in them though...

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Holy sh** bro 4cc in the pec? I was thinking like 2cc lmfao

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do pec shots with 29g .5" no problem... Only shot up to 1cc

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
How do u find the correct spot? I have alot of veins going all across my chest I wouldn't wanna hit 1

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ive done my left pec without that many problems, but once i hit a baaaad spot in my right. omg so much blood and it hurt like a piercing pain for minutes even after the needle was gone out of the muscle.
i would do 2 1/2cc insulin syringe shots per pec. sometimes on my left pec tho it would b like a perfect shot.

i wouldnt recomended, stcik with quads/glutes/delts/tric

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
ive done my left pec without that many problems, but once i hit a baaaad spot in my right. omg so much blood and it hurt like a piercing pain for minutes even after the needle was gone out of the muscle.
i would do 2 1/2cc insulin syringe shots per pec. sometimes on my left pec tho it would b like a perfect shot.

i wouldnt recomended, stcik with quads/glutes/delts/tric
Damn good info but an insulin needle gets into the pec muscle deep enough?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Just double checked I used a 23g when I did that and I never had much blood come out from mine.
Well it depends if u hit a vein or not. Cuz I looked at my chest in the bathroom (great lighting) and you can see massive amount of veins across my chest. So I figure aslong as you hit muscle only you should not bleed

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Post a picture I'm getting jealous of this vainy chest of yours. Mine gets round as if I'm bulking up and doesn't lay that lean or maybe I'm just a fat ass LOL.
Lmao don't be jealous I'm caucasion so u can see the green veins all over the chest in bright bathroom lighting. Not gonna lie when I train chest they pop out it's pretty cool lol. Also I eat really clean and even when I bulk I clean bulk so I try and stay fairly lean. But when I take a shower again I'll take a pic and show

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Post a picture I'm getting jealous of this vainy chest of yours. Mine gets round as if I'm bulking up and doesn't lay that lean or maybe I'm just a fat ass LOL.
lol, I think ur prolly g2g man. I have a really veiny chest too, but all my veins are on the TOP of my chest, not down where you would pin. I pin chest about an inch above my nipple.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I did it with DES and I ****ing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE pec injection! Like for real!!!!!!

It's the most painful injection I've ever done!

I did it with a 29g 1/2 needle

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
lol, I think ur prolly g2g man. I have a really veiny chest too, but all my veins are on the TOP of my chest, not down where you would pin. I pin chest about an inch above my nipple.
Exactly I have it across my upper chest goes down a bit and continues to my front shoulders. I had no idea you pin close tonyhw nipple. I figured middle and just a tad bit up where there is more of the pec muscle

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I did it with DES and I ****ing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE pec injection! Like for real!!!!!!

It's the most painful injection I've ever done!

I did it with a 29g 1/2 needle
IM SCARED TO TRY lol.. But GLHF said he used an Insulin size needle to pin his pec. That doesn't sound bad. Not even 5/8" sounds bad @ 25g

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love pec injections and prefer them over everything but delts...

2 inches above the nipple... I usually inject around there.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i inject in my penis and occasionally in my testicles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sns8778 Supplements 34
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 11
doodle Anabolics 14
Anabolics 28