PCT with Myoken Magnitropin (sponsored)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotta say that I'm loving Magnitropin stacked w/ the other products. It's unreal that I'm getting leaner/vascular, and pretty much recomping, with the amount of calories that I'm intaking. It's very noticable that I've reatained all my strength so far. In the past during PCT I would've already lost atleast 5-15 lbs. on some of my lifts. So with that being said, I'm going to play with my calories a little. Tomorrow, 1/5/15, I will actually up my calories by adding approx. 35 grams of carbs.
I'm right there with you bro! I'm glad I'm using Magnitropin during my PCT as well!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Leg Session:

A. Reverse Hack Squats: 6 sets of 12, 10, 8, 12, 14, 25 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B. Life Fitness Leg Extension: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
C. Leg Press: 6 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 16, 20 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
D. Sissy Squats: 4 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10
E. Single Leg Leg Press: 4 sets of 14, 12, 10, 25 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
F. Hammer Strength Seated Leg Curls: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
G. Lying Leg Curls: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
H. Smith Machine Squat (Feet Wide and in Front to target hamstrings): 4 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8

**Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!!**

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Felt really good today. I was able to push out 2 more reps on incline DB press at this session

Push Session:

A. Incline DB Press: 6 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12, 14 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B. Cable Flyes: 5 sets of 14, 1, 10, 8, 15, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
C. Hammer Strength Flat Press: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 15, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
D. Slight Incline DB Press: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 15, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
E. Slight Incline DB Fly: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 15, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
F. Standing Side DB Lateral Raises: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 15, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
G. Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 20, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
H. Prone Supported Front DB Raise: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 15, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
I. Cable Upright Rows: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 20, w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Arms/Calves:

A1. Standing Alternating DBCurls: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
A2. Close Grip Bench Press: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B1. Life Fitness High CurlStanding DB Hammer Curls: 5 sets of 20 reps
B2. Life Fitness Seated Extension: 5 sets of 20 reps
C1. Life Fitness Preacher Curl: 5 sets of 20 reps
C2. Life Fitness Overhead Extension: 5 sets of 20 reps
D1. Standing Straight Bar Cable Curl: 5 sets of 20 reps
D2. Close Grip Cable Pushdown: 5 sets of 20 reps
E1. Life Fitness Standing Calf Raise: 8 sets of 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 10, 10, 8 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
E2. Prone Supported Trap Row: 8 sets of 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 10, 10, 8 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Pull Session:

A. 1-Arm DB Rows: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 14 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B. Hammer Strength High Row: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 14 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
C. Hammer Strength Row (Overhand Grip): 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 14 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
D. Cable Rows: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 16 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
E. Standing Reverse Grip BB Rows: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 14 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
F. Standing DB Rows: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 14 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
G. Neutral Grip Pulldown: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 16 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
H. Assisted Pull-Ups: 4 sets to Failure
I. Life Fitness Pullover: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 16 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
J. Reverse Pec Deck: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 16 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
K. Rear DB Lateral Raises: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 16 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
L. Standing Cable Rear Delt Flyes: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 16 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
M. TRX Rear Delt Pull-Ups: 4 sets to Failure

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Leg Session:

A. Reverse Hack Squats: 6 sets of 12, 10, 8, 12, 16, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B. Leg Press: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
C. Sissy Squats: 4 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10
D. Life Fitness Leg Extension: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
E. Hammger Strength Seated Leg Curls: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
F. Lying Leg Curls: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
G. Life Fitness Leg Press (feet high and wide to target hamstrings): 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
So after upping my calories on Monday, 1/5/15, by approx. 160 gms. I have not experienced any weight gain or change in my appearance. My weigh in on Monday was 211 lbs. IMO these are all great signs and I'm giving a lot of the credit to the Magnitropin

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Damn 211. One day! Lol I would love to hit 180 one day

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update man. Look forward to trying this product myself.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

My ex-wife & daughter moved a little out of town so now we meet half way for custody drop off and exchange. With that being said, I've been training at my local Gold's Gym all week b/c it's right by where we do the drop off. Saves me an extra 20 mins of travel. I must say, it's nice to have a change of scenary and different equipment. Plus, new faces and they don't know how much of a f$!#ing beast I am, LOL

Leg Session:

A. Hack Squats: 6 sets of 12, 10, 8, 12, 16, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B. Leg Press: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
C. Vertical Leg Press: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
D. Hammer Strength Leg Extension: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
E. Life Fitness Standing Squat Machine: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
F. Life Fitness Standing Single Leg Curl: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
G. Lying Leg Curls: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
H. Hammger Strength Seated Leg Curls: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Arms/Calves/Traps:

A. Close Grip Bench Press: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B. Straight Bar Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdowns: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
C. DB Overhead Extension: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
D. Life Fitness Seated Tricep Pushdown: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
E. Tricep Rope Pushdowns: 1 set of 50 reps
F. Standing Ez Bar Curls: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
G. Life Fitness Preacher Curl: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
H. Standing BB Curl: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
I. Standing 1-Arm Cable Curl: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
J. Standing Rope Hammer Curls: 1 set of 50 reps
I. Life Fitness Standing Calf Raise: 8 sets of 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 10, 10, 8 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
J. Prone Supported DB Shrugs: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
K. Standing DB Shrugs: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
So I weighed myself on Monday, 1/12/15, and I was 215 lbs. That's an increase of 4 lbs. since last Monday. My condition is the same, and maybe a tad better. This is turning out to be an EPIC PCT, LOL. I'm really starting to notice that the Magnitropin is keeping me pumped and full all day. Even when I go to bed I still feel like I just finished working out. I've also noticed the extreme vascularity that I have, especially in my chest when I was doing my standing DB Shrugs. My metabolism is through the roof and the hunger pains are there. I've never been a huge eater, which is a curse for a bodybuilder, but the addition of this product is making eating a whole lot easier. This product is legit and I WILL NOT run a PCT in the future without this product.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Day 25

My ex-wife & daughter moved a little out of town so now we meet half way for custody drop off and exchange. With that being said, I've been training at my local Gold's Gym all week b/c it's right by where we do the drop off. Saves me an extra 20 mins of travel. I must say, it's nice to have a change of scenary and different equipment. Plus, new faces and they don't know how much of a f$!#ing beast I am, LOL

Leg Session:

A. Hack Squats: 6 sets of 12, 10, 8, 12, 16, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
B. Leg Press: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
C. Vertical Leg Press: 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 22 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
D. Hammer Strength Leg Extension: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
E. Life Fitness Standing Squat Machine: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
F. Life Fitness Standing Single Leg Curl: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
G. Lying Leg Curls: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set
H. Hammger Strength Seated Leg Curls: 5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, 30 w/ triple drop set on the heaviest set

quote of a champion bolded lol

So I weighed myself on Monday, 1/12/15, and I was 215 lbs. That's an increase of 4 lbs. since last Monday. My condition is the same, and maybe a tad better. This is turning out to be an EPIC PCT, LOL. I'm really starting to notice that the Magnitropin is keeping me pumped and full all day. Even when I go to bed I still feel like I just finished working out. I've also noticed the extreme vascularity that I have, especially in my chest when I was doing my standing DB Shrugs. My metabolism is through the roof and the hunger pains are there. I've never been a huge eater, which is a curse for a bodybuilder, but the addition of this product is making eating a whole lot easier. This product is legit and I WILL NOT run a PCT in the future without this product.
yeah buddy! glad you're loving it!

you ended up getting a second bottle correct? 8 weeks is stupid the results you can see, Myokemist made one hell of a formula

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I actually bought two more bottles. Wanting to see some stupid crazy results, lol. this product is now one of my top 5 natural products

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
thanks man!! i appreciate your support

and definitely the log, those who got their training in order see the best results from products like these, i'll be rooting for you all the way!

wonder what you would look like after a magnitropin/alphadex combo lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates man. As Swol highlighted, that's a great feeling there. Showing up at a new gym and being the biggest beast in the place!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually bought two more bottles. Wanting to see some stupid crazy results, lol. this product is now one of my top 5 natural products
Awesome Myers. Are you going to open another jar and cycle this dood for 8 weeks?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hmm..I have the Magnitropin ready. Do you guys suggest I stack it with Alphadex when I begin? I have been watching and reading about it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hmm..I have the Magnitropin ready. Do you guys suggest I stack it with Alphadex when I begin? I have been watching and reading about it.
Never mind. Based on what I've read and seen it would be a a great stack.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Myers. Are you going to open another jar and cycle this dood for 8 weeks?
I have 2 additional bottles and plan on running it for a total of 12 weeks alongside my Compound 20 and Laxogenin. Im absolutely loving this product.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What's good fellow Iron Addicts? Sorry for not posting, but I was at a conference the last 5 days and did not have a computer to get to. IMO, it's kind of a pain in the ass to do any kind of a log update w/ my smart phone.

I weighed in Monday, 1/19/15, at approx. 210 lbs. That's down 5 lbs. since last week. I'm not quite as full, but I'm looking a lot leaner in the mid section, so I know that it's just water weight. It's funny because during the last week of PCT a lot of people have been asking if I've started a contest prep because I wall looking a lot leaner and vascular. I consider that a huge compliment and know that I have achieved my end goal. All my lifts have gotten better in terms of adding more weight or increasing Time Under Tension. I must say this is by far the best PCT that I've had in terms of maintaing and/or improving strength as well as keeping a large amount of weight that was gained on cycle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm right there with you J! I have gotten leaner and more vascular during PCT, while on Magnitropin. My appetite is through the roof, yet I'm getting leaner, and I feel great!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% bro. It's amazing on how much my appetite has increased and I've become leaner. About halfway through I became worried, but shook it off b/c I was becoming stronger in all aspects of my lifts. The great part about it all is that I can tell all the positives are from the Magnitropin b/c I've ran all these products b/f during PCT and a standalone cycle. The addition of Magnitropin to my PCT has made it 110% better. I can honestly say, without a doubt, I would never PCT w/o Magnitropin!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I agree 100% bro. It's amazing on how much my appetite has increased and I've become leaner. About halfway through I became worried, but shook it off b/c I was becoming stronger in all aspects of my lifts. The great part about it all is that I can tell all the positives are from the Magnitropin b/c I've ran all these products b/f during PCT and a standalone cycle. The addition of Magnitropin to my PCT has made it 110% better. I can honestly say, without a doubt, I would never PCT w/o Magnitropin!
Magnitropin did the exact same for me. Stronger, leaner, harder (in more ways than one ;)). Definitely a must have for any PCT. This stacked with something like xfactor or epi would be intense. Have you ever used alphadex?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I agree w/ you on the "harder" part in every aspect. I have not tried Alphadex, but it's on my "To Do List".

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
would make a perfect addition to a natty stack or a great AI to run after tapering of a a SERM. What did you run for your cycle?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Buddy!!

If you go back to my first post of this thread, there's a link to my cycle log

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love the "are you in contest prep mode" question lol

Say ,"no bish, I woke up like dis"

Glad your pct and post pct is going so well!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Sorry extremely late but in!! Love your PCT i am running some what the same thing! Mag is a heck of a product glad you enjoy it. How did you dose it? Myokem is always here to help when you need it! Glad you enjoyed!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Alright gentleman as you've probably noticed I'm done with PCT. I have been extremely busy with conferences and specialized training that I haven't been able to do a review of the product. I've been on the forum, but it's nearly impossible for me to do updates or a review on my smart phone. I don't have the patience to do all that little typing and I get extremely irritated/mad like a silverback gorilla, LOL. I didn't want to leave anyone hanging and thinking that I just dropped out. I'm back to a normal work schedule and will have my review by the end of tomorrow. Plus, if I can get a pix of my current condition I will post it up. Take care fellow iron addicts

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright gentleman as you've probably noticed I'm done with PCT. I have been extremely busy with conferences and specialized training that I haven't been able to do a review of the product. I've been on the forum, but it's nearly impossible for me to do updates or a review on my smart phone. I don't have the patience to do all that little typing and I get extremely irritated/mad like a silverback gorilla, LOL. I didn't want to leave anyone hanging and thinking that I just dropped out. I'm back to a normal work schedule and will have my review by the end of tomorrow. Plus, if I can get a pix of my current condition I will post it up. Take care fellow iron addicts
right on brother! can't wait to read your review!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
When did you start running your Elim1nate? i hear so many different things. Start week 3 of pct or after Nolva?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
When did you start running your Elim1nate? i hear so many different things. Start week 3 of pct or after Nolva?
During my PCT I ran it at 50 mg for weeks 1 & 2 and than tappered down to 25 mg for weeks 3 & 4 and for an additional 2 weeks past PCT

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
During my PCT I ran it at 50 mg for weeks 1 & 2 and than tappered down to 25 mg for weeks 3 & 4 and for an additional 2 weeks past PCT
Thanks! I'm day one for PCT and I am picking if I want to run erase pro or alphadex. Most likely alphadex Myokem >> but thanks I keep hearing different opinions on when to start the AI

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately everyone has their opinion on how they did it or a buddy of a buddy did it. For me, I found that running it at the protocol that I layed out has been best for me. Like everything in life, it's all trial and error.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Unfortunately everyone has their opinion on how they did it or a buddy of a buddy did it. For me, I found that running it at the protocol that I layed out has been best for me. Like everything in life, it's all trial and error.
Couldn't agree more, loved your log and half you are like magnitropin, big things to come from Myokem hope you are ready!!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
haha phenomenal review, thanks again J for taking the time!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
A+ review and add in a gold star!! great review. Thank you!!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
haha phenomenal review, thanks again J for taking the time!
I want to thank you and your team at Myokem for giving me the opportunity to utilize such a great product. If I wasn't chosen, who knows if I would of tried such a great product.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Always here for you and our customers, if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to ask away. We are all here to help!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Myokem and their reps are truly a great team. I'm 100% certain that this company will be around for a very long time and there will be even better products in the future