PCT with HPTA and a bit of Volume! (sponsered)

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Been busy with the holidays.

I'm still busting through the MI40 workout. So far, so good. I'm out of town right now and my daughter and son-in-law both commented to my how much bigger and "buffer" I look. Nice to know it's noticeable!

My diet has been pretty much flushed down the toilet for the holidays. I'm going to try and start getting it right next week agian and then will probably mess it up for New Years.

I hope everyone here had a great Christmas and will have a safe/happy New Years Eve!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigger and 'buffer' is a good thing, lol.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother! I'm glad MI40 is doing you good! I had to ditch it, my strength was going backwards, don't know why, but it's coming back up currently.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Awesome brother! I'm glad MI40 is doing you good! I had to ditch it, my strength was going backwards, don't know why, but it's coming back up currently.
Yeah, I kinda think my strength may be down, but that's ok for now. The lighter weights are feeling good on the joints and I'm still getting results. As soon as I'm done with MI40, I'll be going heavier again!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I kinda think my strength may be down, but that's ok for now. The lighter weights are feeling good on the joints and I'm still getting results. As soon as I'm done with MI40, I'll be going heavier again!
Great man! I'm glad it's working for you!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Great man! I'm glad it's working for you!
Yeah. I miss hitting the weights heavy though. But all these negatives are helping me nail form though and hitting the stabilizers pretty good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I miss hitting the weights heavy though. But all these negatives are helping me nail form though and hitting the stabilizers pretty good.
i see nothing but good from mixing it up the way you are doing!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
i see nothing but good from mixing it up the way you are doing!!!
I don't either. As long as I'm getting bigger, I don't necessarily care about 1RM. I usually change up my program every month or so anyways, so 40 days is actually kind of long for me. But, the workout does change up quite a bit as you go, so it is pretty nice.

I hit up chest, bi's, and ham's today. Pretty long/crazy workout! But, I think the HPTA just kept me going! Luckily it is my day off...

Incline Barbell Press* (intention) 4x8 + NOS,4010 tempo *Note: “with intention”

GIANT SET (4 sets, all 4010 tempo)
60-degree* Incline Dumbbell Press 8+NOS
Flat Dumbbell Fly 8 + NOS
Machine Pec Fly 10
Pushups to Failure

Machine Preacher 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest 4010 tempo
Seated Dumbbell Curl 3x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest 4010 tempo
Parallel Rope Cable Curl 3x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest 4010 tempo
SUPERSET
Lying Leg Curl in hip extension 4x8 + NOS, 4010 tempo
Lying Leg Curl (hip up)4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo

Stiff Leg Deadlift* 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest 4010 tempo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice workout!!! are you keeping your gains from cycle?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
nice workout!!! are you keeping your gains from cycle?
Definitely keeping the gains so far. PCT is almost over. I'm at 205 with just over 13% BF this morning. But I think I'm a little bloated from too much salt yesterday.

I'm amazed at how focused HPTA/Volume and PES high volume get me in the gym. I get tunnel vision for the iron. I saw a good friend this morning that I haven't seen in a while and my first thought was, "Dang! I was hoping no one would bug me." Lol

Only 6 workouts left of MI40. I hit shoulders and tri's today. Nice pump! If I get a chance, I'll post it later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely keeping the gains so far. PCT is almost over. I'm at 205 with just over 13% BF this morning. But I think I'm a little bloated from too much salt yesterday.

I'm amazed at how focused HPTA/Volume and PES high volume get me in the gym. I get tunnel vision for the iron. I saw a good friend this morning that I haven't seen in a while and my first thought was, "Dang! I was hoping no one would bug me." Lol

Only 6 workouts left of MI40. I hit shoulders and tri's today. Nice pump! If I get a chance, I'll post it later.
stay focused, my friend!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just started HPTA/Volume myself yesterday! Going to wait a week or so then start a log on it.
good man...you should already star feeling effects by then-this stuff hit fast!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
It was leg day yesterday.

Giant Set (3 minute rest between sets, 4 sets)

Leg Extension 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Hack Squats 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Lunges 15 on each leg, 4010 tempo
Leg Press 20 reps, 4010 tempo

Giant Set 2 (4 sets, 3 minute rest)

Hack Squat w/legs together 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Leg Press w/ feet low 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Leg Press w/ feet wide 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Leg Ext 15 reps, 4010 tempo

Seated Toe Raise 3 sets, 8 reps all with NOS (drop sets)
Standing Toe Raise 4 sets, 8 reps, last one with NOS

This one tore me up. I'm really surprised I'm not feeling a lot more DOMS this morning. Recovery seems to really rock with HPTA! Almost like I'm back on cycle. I start my last week of PCT tomorrow. This has probably been my best PCT to date! I think I've kept almost all of my gains. I'll get some new measurements and post them up ASAP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was leg day yesterday.

Giant Set (3 minute rest between sets, 4 sets)

Leg Extension 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Hack Squats 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Lunges 15 on each leg, 4010 tempo
Leg Press 20 reps, 4010 tempo

Giant Set 2 (4 sets, 3 minute rest)

Hack Squat w/legs together 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Leg Press w/ feet low 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Leg Press w/ feet wide 8 reps, 4010 tempo
Leg Ext 15 reps, 4010 tempo

Seated Toe Raise 3 sets, 8 reps all with NOS (drop sets)
Standing Toe Raise 4 sets, 8 reps, last one with NOS

This one tore me up. I'm really surprised I'm not feeling a lot more DOMS this morning. Recovery seems to really rock with HPTA! Almost like I'm back on cycle. I start my last week of PCT tomorrow. This has probably been my best PCT to date! I think I've kept almost all of my gains. I'll get some new measurements and post them up ASAP.
that is great news!!!

good time to stock up, all ironchamp products are 50% until the end of weekend with code BIGTBOGO at ironchampusa.com!!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
that is great news!!!

good time to stock up, all ironchamp products are 50% until the end of weekend with code BIGTBOGO at ironchampusa.com!!!!
Man! I need to get in on that, but I just blew all my cash on PES Select... Maybe I can round up a little more though.... I can't believe the Alpha I get off this stuff! It's better than being on cycle!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Just started HPTA/Volume myself yesterday! Going to wait a week or so then start a log on it.
tommurph How are you liking the stack??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man! I need to get in on that, but I just blew all my cash on PES Select... Maybe I can round up a little more though.... I can't believe the Alpha I get off this stuff! It's better than being on cycle!
if you can't get in on this deal pm me when you are ready to order and i will get you the best deal going at that time....ironchamp likes doing promo's, sometimes it's hard even for me to keep up, lol.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
if you can't get in on this deal pm me when you are ready to order and i will get you the best deal going at that time....ironchamp likes doing promo's, sometimes it's hard even for me to keep up, lol.
Thanks, BigT! I'll do that!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is good to kno!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't tell much yet except a slightly more aggressive, but it's only been a few days.
it shouldn't be long, this stack hits fast, imo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Starting to see a little of both, so far so good!
I'm using it for pct and it totally rocks! This is my last week of pct. I seem to have hit a plateau a little bit. But the focus in the gym is still amazing! Bumping weights in PCT is crazy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using it for pct and it totally rocks! This is my last week of pct. I seem to have hit a plateau a little bit. But the focus in the gym is still amazing! Bumping weights in PCT is crazy!
i am on trt and don't cycle ph's anymore so no need for pct....but after just a week off hpta i felt the 1st dose back on again!!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
i am on trt and don't cycle ph's anymore so no need for pct....but after just a week off hpta i felt the 1st dose back on again!!!
So this stuff works even on TRT? Awesome!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I'm actually starting to feel like I'm on something!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweeeet! I'm hoping to get on TRT soon.
the initial boost in libido tapers off after awhile, i love good test boosters like hpta for the mood and reaaly nice boost in libido...also sperm load has increased since i started volume/hpta, this is wonderful since trt will reduce sperm volume!!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks to HPTA, this has been a great PCT! And, I love stacking Volume with PES High Volume pre-workout! The pumps are phenomenal!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
FYI, I'm still hitting MI40. My last workout on it is Monday. Trying to figure out what kind of workout to do next. I'm kinda thinkiing 5x5s to get the strength going again. Or maybe pyramids... decision decisions!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with doggcrapp training!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Go with doggcrapp training!
Isn't that more for strength training, Tyga? My only exposure to it is through you, so I may misunderstand it.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Totally off topic (well maybe not that far off): I'm running low on BCAAs. Anyone know of any screaming deals on them? TIA!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to HPTA, this has been a great PCT! And, I love stacking Volume with PES High Volume pre-workout! The pumps are phenomenal!
i don't think i could finish a workout with volume and another pump product...the pump i get from volume is incredible!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Totally off topic (well maybe not that far off): I'm running low on BCAAs. Anyone know of any screaming deals on them? TIA!
i see usplabs bcaa's on sale all over the place!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
i see usplabs bcaa's on sale all over the place!!!
Thanks! I'll take a look. I was thinking of buying in bulk and then just adding a little flavoring...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I'll take a look. I was thinking of buying in bulk and then just adding a little flavoring...
vpx used to make a bcaa product with nitrates that i liked a lot, don't know if they still do or not but it was good stuff-although probably not the cheapest....

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
vpx used to make a bcaa product with nitrates that i liked a lot, don't know if they still do or not but it was good stuff-although probably not the cheapest....
I'm just looking for a super-sale so I can buy 6 mo's to a years worth. I'm stocking up!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
how are things going?
Sorry for my silence! Getting the work done to get my house back together and my brother visiting has taken all my time. PCT is over and I'm out of HPTA!

HPTA rocks! I'll leave an official review as soon as I can get to a keyboard.