PCT Trestolone

clansystem

Awards
Planning on running a trestolone td cycle in a few months.

My question is; since it aromatizes a lot and theres a high chance of getting gyno- would a product such as either "brawn on cycle complete" or "olympic labs ar1macare pro" be enough to combat it? Or would I need a product such as "SNS inhibit-E" aswell as the on cycle products?

The range of products I can obtain is a little bit limited but I want to make sure I am well prepared and want your guys imput well ahead of time so this will be as pleasent as possible.

As for PCT, I was planning on using Goldstart Critical PCT.

Will answer any questions that you might have related to my question as fast as possible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planning on running a trestolone td cycle in a few months.

My question is; since it aromatizes a lot and theres a high chance of getting gyno- would a product such as either "brawn on cycle complete" or "olympic labs ar1macare pro" be enough to combat it? Or would I need a product such as "SNS inhibit-E" aswell as the on cycle products?

The range of products I can obtain is a little bit limited but I want to make sure I am well prepared and want your guys imput well ahead of time so this will be as pleasent as possible.

As for PCT, I was planning on using Goldstart Critical PCT.

Will answer any questions that you might have related to my question as fast as possible.
If you don’t have access to a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex and an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin then you should not use Trestolone. OTC crap won’t cut it with that hormone. There’s no safe way around that.

clansystem

Awards
Would 6 bromo do it? Listed as top 5 estrogen blockers on strongsupplementstore (which is linked on this website).

Was a bit worried that what I had listed wouldn't be enough, hence why I posted this.

Are there any other SERMS or any other names they go by that would do the trick? Not looking to cut corners but I do want to do this cycle and am researching if it is possible for me to do with the products I can get access to.

Thank you for your reply.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 6 bromo do it? Listed as top 5 estrogen blockers on strongsupplementstore (which is linked on this website).

Was a bit worried that what I had listed wouldn't be enough, hence why I posted this.

Are there any other SERMS or any other names they go by that would do the trick? Not looking to cut corners but I do want to do this cycle and am researching if it is possible for me to do with the products I can get access to.

6-Bromo won’t cut it. Google research chemicals and you’ll find plenty of options.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a first cycle. Trest is not a good option if it is. Aromatizes like crazy. You absolutely need a real AI like aromasin. It will also shut you down hard so don’t cut corners with your post cycle either. Nolvadex or clomid. Personally, I wouldn’t even risk using research chems even from a “reputable” source. Get the real deal pharma grade.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OTC products can control cortisol, but will do nothing to prevent gyno. You would need a real AI such as aromasin. Second, you need a SERM for your PCT. You cam run OTC products with the SERM, but those are used in addition, not as a substitution. If you cannot get a real AI and SERM, then put your cycle on hold until you have those on hand.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Totally agree with all the above bro - get a proper serm and ai

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not run Tr3st as your first cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

No.