PCT supplements to mantain all the cycle gains!!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, i'm near to start my PCT after 8 weeks of Epistane and Sup3r-4; so, planning to run nolva 20/20/10/10 amd Clomid 50/50/25/25, what wpuld.you suggest to add to mantain all the gains amd quality??
Btw, i'm planning to add high doses Omega 3 and Vit C plus Tudca and Liv52 for liver detox (continuing to use after cycle), protein and some cremax xt. What would you suggest?
Thanks to all for the surely helpful answers.

compan

compan

Awards
The easiest way for your body to keep muscle at the end of the day is sufficient calories and lifting heavy. A supplement won't really do it for you.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All your normal staples, Origin, X Gels, lift heavy and eat enough and you should be good.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Buffer training should be gtg in this case, right??

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Xgels and Triumph or Origin. M Test is worth a look in as well.

So many options :O

milanownz

Awards
  • Established

Tried xgels before the epistane cycle, but inflammation owned me!! Something else instead of it??

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tried xgels before the epistane cycle, but inflammation owned me!! Something else instead of it??
For sure, id go with Origin or Triumph, stacked with Anabeta Elite or Follidrone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed. X gels + Triumph would be an awesome stack to help you hold onto your gains also throwing in an epicatechin product like epi 2.0, ep1c unleashed or anafuse.