PCT Sleep Issues

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Day 2 of my PCT from 6 weeks of DMZ 30/30/45/45/45/45 and EPI Andro 1200 ED.

I slept like a baby on cycle, but now I sleep for approx 4hrs and wakeup. Then it's on and off the rest of the night.

Here's my PCT protocol. The items in RED are new for PCT. All other items were taken on cycle also.

Last night when I went to sleep. It felt as though I was racing and not relaxed. Could it be the Rebirth? Maybe the Supernova? This is the first time I'm using either one.

Im dosing:

7am
(1) Rebirth
200mg Magnesium
Supernova (applied to midsection after shower)

9am
(4) Ar1macare Pro
1000mg Vitamin C

3pm (PWO)
(2) Massacr3
Bloodshred RAW
3g SNS MCC
3g Taurine

6pm
(4) Ar1macare Pro
1000mg Vitamin C
250mg TUDCA

8pm
Supernova (applied to midsection after shower)

10pm
25mg Clomid
50mg Zinc Pico
200mg Magnesium Citrate
6000mg Fish Oil
(1) Rebirth

brundel Jebrook dsade

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly bro I have no idea but would switch the clomid dosing to AM sometime just to see if it’s that?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Honestly bro I have no idea but would switch the clomid dosing to AM sometime just to see if it’s that?
I just edited my post to eliminate the fact that I only felt like that after my night dose. I feel the same right now (racing...kinda like i took a pwo) and I dosed the rebirth and used supernova this morning.

I've always dosed the clomid at night so I wouldn't think it would be that. I'm gonna drop the rebirth and supernova tonight and see. Unless somebody has some other ideas.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve used everything on your list before and never had that happen. I honestly don’t see anything that would have much of a stimulatory response that late in the evening. The yohimbine in Supernova shouldn’t be working systemically and it’s never bothered me when applying it at bed. I would start the process of elimination by dosing SN a few hours earlier.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I left out the SN last night, slept better and didn't feel anything stimulatory. I am going to leave out the SN for a few more days. I will then resume and see if it comes back. Could just be a coincidence since I just started PCT. We will see.