PCT Revolution and Mucuna?

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

I have two bottles of USP Labs Powerfull and was wondering if I could stack that with Finalfex PCT Revolution? I want to take something with Arimistane in it and I've heard good feedback on PCT Revolution.

Thanks!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What's in pct revolution? As long as ingredients don't overlap you're fine

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have two bottles of USP Labs Powerfull and was wondering if I could stack that with Finalfex PCT Revolution? I want to take something with Arimistane in it and I've heard good feedback on PCT Revolution.

Thanks!
Hey blondmuscle. USPlabs PowerFULL® and Finalfex PCT Revolution Black should compliment each other and make a solid stack. I'd recommend taking your PowerFULL ~1.5-2 hours away from food (especially carbs), to get the product's full benefits. Do you plan on running a log to track your progress? If not, any feedback would be appreciated. Let me know if you have any additional questions and good luck with your stack.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Hey blondmuscle. USPlabs PowerFULL® and Finalfex PCT Revolution Black should compliment each other and make a solid stack. I'd recommend taking your PowerFULL ~1.5-2 hours away from food (especially carbs), to get the product's full benefits. Do you plan on running a log to track your progress? If not, any feedback would be appreciated. Let me know if you have an additional questions and good luck with your stack.
Thanks Breezy! I plan on taking them both before bed, and yes I plan on running a log. I'll start next Friday after I get back from a trip and try and record my diet and training too.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
breezy already nailed this...nice complimentary stack there
I will only add that REV PCT should be dosed empty stomach and away from food as well, before bed, so it makes dosing these concurrently a purrfekt option

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Breezy! I plan on taking them both before bed, and yes I plan on running a log. I'll start next Friday after I get back from a trip and try and record my diet and training too.
No problem man. Awesome, post a link to your log in this thread, and I'll be sure to follow along. Enjoy your trip!

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Thanks Snagency and Breezy... Dang, I imagine I'm gonna sleep like a champ on this stack.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
One more thing guys... I have a bottle of Purus Labs DPol lying around. Would that be ok to throw in the mix?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The two are fine together. I've used PCT revolution black twice before in the past; legit product.

Mike

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
One more thing guys... I have a bottle of Purus Labs DPol lying around. Would that be ok to throw in the mix?
sure, your choice of any preWO powder would be fine
I'm not familiar with how much DAA is in dpol, but it would compliment nicely with the amount in REV PCT

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Hey guys,

Thanks!
What do you expect to gain out of a stack like this? And hOw long is the cycle for? Dosages etc .

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure, your choice of any preWO powder would be fine
I'm not familiar with how much DAA is in dpol, but it would compliment nicely with the amount in REV PCT
Agree will only help really. Dpol has the 3G from the original study per serving. You'd pretty much hit almost all the natural hormone optimizers with this stack.

Interested in hearing the answer to the above question as well though.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Agree will only help really. Dpol has the 3G from the original study per serving. You'd pretty much hit almost all the natural hormone optimizers with this stack. Interested in hearing the answer to the above question as well though.
Thanks! Yeah, so I took Erase Pro last summer, stacked it with Tropinol XP (iForce) and Powerfull (USP Labs). I basically kept my calories at maintenance, and hit the gym hard. I noticed some serious gains, seemed like I recomped as I put on about 5 lbs in 8 weeks, but all my pants got looser around the waist. Unfortunately this is all speculative since I didn't get a body fat analysis or anything like that. But I felt and looked much tighter, yet more muscular at the same time.

So to answer your question, I enjoy the drying properties of Arimistane. Since PES no longer produces Arimistane, I began looking for an alternative and Revolution PCT seems to fit the bill. Not to mention it consistently gets good reviews from loggers on this forum as well as others.

As to the DPol, I just happen to have some lying around that a friend gave me. I've never taken DAA, but I'd like to try it out. Powerfull really helped me feel rested, and I would like to use it with the DPol for it's prolactin reducing properties.

So please let me know what you think. I'm open to feedback for sure since I'm still kind of new to the game.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Revolution PCT and I've used Powerfull before and also enjoyed it, both would stack great. I don't see an issue adding D-Pol, makes for a great natural stack.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Agree will only help really. Dpol has the 3G from the original study per serving. You'd pretty much hit almost all the natural hormone optimizers with this stack.Interested in hearing the answer to the above question as well though.
I agree and I personally really liked Dpol. It was a great product and PCT revolution only has 300 some mg of test boost in it and you really want 3g of DAA to get the most out of the ingredient. I hope you have some nolva or clomid for your pct...if not get some clomid.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
PCT revolution only has 300 some mg of test boost in it
per cap
however advised dosing range for this product is 2-4 caps, so yes while we do not include the full amount in there per studied amount (3g), our intent is to have it for synergistic purposes, and there is variation in how much one is consuming dependent on personal preference in dosing

so, for illustrative purposes, if one is using 4 caps REV PCT, they need only consume ~1800mg of addtl DAA to meet that recognized standard effective amount -- or, 4 caps of our Pure Test (DAA product, @500mg per cap)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of my favorite PCT products.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
I agree and I personally really liked Dpol. It was a great product and PCT revolution only has 300 some mg of test boost in it and you really want 3g of DAA to get the most out of the ingredient. I hope you have some nolva or clomid for your pct...if not get some clomid.
PCT? I'm not running this as PCT. I'm just looking to run DAA, Powerfull and Arimistane together. Why would this require PCT?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
PCT? I'm not running this as PCT. I'm just looking to run DAA, Powerfull and Arimistane together. Why would this require PCT?
No, people use this stack mention as part of their pct ,when cycling ph. It boost test and control estrogen and cortisol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
as a stand-alone stack aimed at improving body composition & natural test boosting cycle, you are doing just fine

as mentioned above, what you are doing also can be done following a PH/steroid cycle (serm optional), to boost natural test production - hence the inference

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used it as part of my pct and as stand alone.

Awesome product.....