Pct questions

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Was running s4 and lgd for 8 weeks. Lgd was at 10 mg s4 around 75 to 100mg. I have a little puffiness around the nipples dont know if it's gyno or not I don't have a ball like substance under the nipple just soft and sometimes puffy. This could just be fat but not sure. Was wondering if I should just run clomid or would nolva be better? Iv read that nolva can help reduce gyno.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't have a ball you don't have gyno. Just ignore it and run your PCT. Puffy nipples on cycle/pct are normal.

Run clomid or nolva. I personally prefer nolva.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don't have a ball you don't have gyno. Just ignore it and run your PCT. Puffy nipples on cycle/pct are normal.

Run clomid or nolva. I personally prefer nolva.
This. Get some nolva and run it 20/20/10/10

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Was running s4 and lgd for 8 weeks. Lgd was at 10 mg s4 around 75 to 100mg. I have a little puffiness around the nipples dont know if it's gyno or not I don't have a ball like substance under the nipple just soft and sometimes puffy. This could just be fat but not sure. Was wondering if I should just run clomid or would nolva be better? Iv read that nolva can help reduce gyno.
edit:
man I just reread your post I don't know how I read over the ball under the nipple yeah that is a sign of gyno they say nolva or letro I have never had this personally just get the puffy nipple from time to time while on anabolics...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there an advantage to run both for pct or is it just a waste of money?
Probably not much advantage. I sometimes do though, just cause they are so cheap and rather cover all my bases.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to thread jack but I am looking for PCT assist as well. I have nolva on deck but looking for an AI to add. would Super PCT be sufficient to add in as an AI given the E Cottonii? Or would I need exemestane/ something of this nature?

Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to thread jack but I am looking for PCT assist as well. I have nolva on deck but looking for an AI to add. would Super PCT be sufficient to add in as an AI given the E Cottonii? Or would I need exemestane/ something of this nature?

Thanks!
Probably OK but if you can get exemestane I would get that.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Probably OK but if you can get exemestane I would get that.
Still looking for a little more assistance.... Is there any cheaper/ equally as effective route to exemestane? I like Super PCT as it has multiple proven test boosters as well as an AI, but I would be willing to sacrifice the great matrix if I could find a cheap AI as I am on a very tight budget.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. It appears everyone always says "keep an AI on hand just in case". So does this mean you should not take the AI unless you are getting gyno symptoms? Or should you take right from the begining if your PCT to the end?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question. It appears everyone always says "keep an AI on hand just in case". So does this mean you should not take the AI unless you are getting gyno symptoms? Or should you take right from the begining if your PCT to the end?
WHen people say to have it on hand, they mean to have it and only take it if you need it.