PCT looked good for EST prop/hem?

bigcal01

Awards
I'm planning on running a 4 wk cycle of EST propadrol/hemadrol. I will run 60mg of prop and 50mg of hema. Please let me know if my PCT looks good.

Wk 1-4-Prop/Hem (60/50)
Wk 3-6 Nolva (20/20/20/20)
Wk 3-6 Stoked
Wk 6-9 Tribulus
Wk 1-4 Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Fish Oil 10g throughout entire cycle

How does this look?

Few more questions regarding when to take the best times of the day it is to take the prop/hem and also the Nolva when I get to it? Also, would it be better to wait until after the 4 wk cycle to start the nolva, or should I start it in my last week of the cycle.

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running a 4 wk cycle of EST propadrol/hemadrol. I will run 60mg of prop and 50mg of hema. Please let me know if my PCT looks good.

Wk 1-4-Prop/Hem (60/50)
Wk 3-6 Nolva (20/20/20/20)
Wk 3-6 Stoked
Wk 6-9 Tribulus
Wk 1-4 Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Fish Oil 10g throughout entire cycle

How does this look?

Few more questions regarding when to take the best times of the day it is to take the prop/hem and also the Nolva when I get to it? Also, would it be better to wait until after the 4 wk cycle to start the nolva, or should I start it in my last week of the cycle.

Thanks
y r u running ur pct in your cycle? makes no sense. heres what u should do: cycle and pct are two different things.

cycle:
weeks 1-4 hem/prop (whatever your dosages are)
blood pressure support
w/e else ur taking
finish your cycle before you start PCT!

PCT:
Clomid weeks 1-4 (you are using a progesterone)
PCS/Stoked 2-5
Cort blocker 3-6
liver support
creatine

bigcal01

Awards
Thanks for the input. I have already acquired Nolva. Will it be a big deal if I take that as oppose to the Clomid? Forgot to mention in my first post about the liver support. Started that 3 weeks prior to cycle and will run it throughout.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I have already acquired Nolva. Will it be a big deal if I take that as oppose to the Clomid? Forgot to mention in my first post about the liver support. Started that 3 weeks prior to cycle and will run it throughout.
yes it will make a difference. propadrol is a progesterone, totally different form of gyno that will occur

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
clomid and nolva will do the job almost in the same way but IMO nolva is better

bigcal01

Awards
Thanks for the feedback pembrooke and nunes, much appreciated.

db007

Awards
I too am looking into starting Hemadrol on an 8 week cycle and am researching PCT its so confusing and have read so many different things! Does this sound ok
PCT
Day 1- Clomid 150mg,Milk Thistle
Day 2-10 Clomid 100mg, Milk Thistle
Day 10-20 Clomid 50mg, Milk Thistle
I will be taking CEE, BCAA, ZMA throughout the cycle and PCT
Anything else I should be taking like a test booster, if so when should I take this and any recommendations?
I took Hemadrol with no PCT before, classic newbie mistake thinking a prohormone was not a steroid so really want to do things right this time!!!
Many thanks in advance