PCT for The One?

Wevans2303

Awards
If any of you are familiar with this product and/or are using it what are you runnign for pct, I know they sell it with second gear, but I friend of mine is using drive I believe.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He should be using 2nd Gear + Drive; I would still recommend having a SERM backup just to be safe. Or perhaps something like Sustain Alpha which has shown some very positive results when used in PCT. Still watching the feedback to see how suppressive The One is, but it doesn't seem to be bad.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He should be using 2nd Gear + Drive; I would still recommend having a SERM backup just to be safe. Or perhaps something like Sustain Alpha which has shown some very positive results when used in PCT. Still watching the feedback to see how suppressive The One is, but it doesn't seem to be bad.
Never hurts to have a SERM.:)

grapplerhayes

Awards
First post...but what would you think about IBE Formex + 2nd gear as an OTC PCT for Applied Nutriceuticals The One...Both new products but I just want some input on whether or not it would work. I just don't trust 2nd gear on its own to be honest.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First post...but what would you think about IBE Formex + 2nd gear as an OTC PCT for Applied Nutriceuticals The One...Both new products but I just want some input on whether or not it would work. I just don't trust 2nd gear on its own to be honest.
well you would use either one for the same reason, as an anti-aromatase. Stacking them is dumb. If you feel that 2nd gear is not enough pick up drive and igf-2 to stack with it. and if you feel an otc pct is not strong enough have a serm on hand. stacking AI's does not make a more effective pct, stacking a single ai with a test booster or serm makes an effective pct.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What If you cant get a SERM? I was gonna run second gear and Deisel test hardcore for my "the one" PCT....Now you boys getting me worried. I am PETRIFIED OF MAN BOOBS!:scared:

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
james1 knows of a website for serms, ask him if he will hook you up for it. If not i wanna play with your tities

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
What If you cant get a SERM? I was gonna run second gear and Deisel test hardcore for my "the one" PCT....Now you boys getting me worried. I am PETRIFIED OF MAN BOOBS!:scared:

Honestly ozzy I believe you should be fine. I have a SERM on hand but dont believe it is going to be needed..but im gonna be running Neovar, 2nd Gear, Drive, and igf-2

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can always ask one of the kiwis where they got theirs ;)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly ozzy I believe you should be fine. I have a SERM on hand but dont believe it is going to be needed..but im gonna be running Neovar, 2nd Gear, Drive, and igf-2
Man, I am double worried now Craig has gone down with Gyno.....