PCT for Superdrol first time user?

bsblltom

Awards
I've taken Epi 2a3a before and had amazing results, I've tried 1-Andro before but I want to try some Superdrol for the first time. What's the best on cycle support and PCT that will prevent any of the side effects and help me out?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well getting nolva or clomid would be essential, getting an otc pct product and otc test booster with reduce xt would be a good start. Picking up some cel cycle assist would be good as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol is very heavy on the sides. I assume you're talking about being shut down as part of the sides (in regards to pct)?

It sounds like you still need to do some more research. Google superdrol bible for a base and then research from there.

For superdrol you will want cycle assist, tudca, a potent ai, and a serm. You will also want to add in a test base on cycle to help as well. You could also had an additional test booster and reduce XT to pct as well.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-competitive-edge-labs

bsblltom

Awards
Thank you for the help. I don't want to seem like the guy that doesn't know anything but I want to get it right. How do these products look for on cycle and post cycle?

1. Tudca by Competitive Edge Labs
2. Blockade on cycle defense by Assault Labs
3. Eradicate by Blackstone Labs
4. Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs

Any additions I need to add? Or anything else please let me know.
Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are all good products but do you have a serm? the main thing missing is the most important lol. As long as you have a serm to go along with the rest you're good to go and pct will be on point.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you use for PCT for your first two cycles?. How long has it been since your last cycle?. How old are you? Also side effects aren't to be "prevented"....They might be reduced, but prevented- I don't think so. Also, are you sure you know what you are taking?. Is your SD legit?. You know it's illegal right?

bsblltom

Awards
Those are all good products but do you have a serm? the main thing missing is the most important lol. As long as you have a serm to go along with the rest you're good to go and pct will be on point.
I found Rebirth by Black Lion Research if that's good enough without getting a prescription SERM?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've taken Epi 2a3a before and had amazing results, I've tried 1-Andro before but I want to try some Superdrol for the first time. What's the best on cycle support and PCT that will prevent any of the side effects and help me out?
This is the lineup that I use for every cycle of mine:

On Cycle:
CEL Cycle assist or Arimacare Pro
CEL Tudca (even when using AP as its a low dose)
If and OTC AI is needed - Inhibit E
If prolactin control is needed - Inhibit P or dopadex

PCT:
Serm of choice
Xgels
Anabeta Elite
Alphamax
Reduce XT
If AI is needed - Inhibit E

I always say that its worth your $ to spend more on the PCT supports then the cycle itself as this is where you define what you keep or if you just wasted your time and money. PCT supps are an absolute must for me.

bsblltom

Awards
Thanks for the info and help guys. I think I'm going to stick to Epistane and Halodrol again for now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info and help guys. I think I'm going to stick to Epistane and Halodrol again for now
regardless of the ph you chose, the support supps are going to be basically the same

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the lineup that I use for every cycle of mine:

On Cycle:
CEL Cycle assist or Arimacare Pro
CEL Tudca (even when using AP as its a low dose)
If and OTC AI is needed - Inhibit E

PCT:
Serm of choice
Xgels
Anabeta Elite
Alphamax
Reduce XT
If AI is needed - Inhibit E

I always say that its worth your $ to spend more on the PCT supports then the cycle itself as this is where you define what you keep or if you just wasted your time and money. PCT supps are an absolute must for me.
All these. I wouldn't run an AI with halo/epi though. They are dry enough.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All these. I wouldn't run an AI with halo/epi though. They are dry enough.
Halo lit my nips up mid second week big time. Low dosed exem throughout the cycle and I had no more issues. It doesn't aromatize but I'll suggest anyone to have quality exemestane ready to go!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Halo lit my nips up mid second week big time. Low dosed exem throughout the cycle and I had no more issues. It doesn't aromatize but I'll suggest anyone to have quality exemestane ready to go!
That's really odd. I can't even figure what the moa would be for that? Usually you only hear about that in rebound cases.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's really odd. I can't even figure what the moa would be for that? Usually you only hear about that in rebound cases.
No doubt.... I've read that cause its so weakly androgenic some test in my system was aromatizing blah blah I'm not the best at reciting info like this. Any who, caught me off guard but my nips felt like a 4th of july fireworks display and exem made life faaaaar better. Never leave home w/o it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No doubt.... I've read that cause its so weakly androgenic some test in my system was aromatizing blah blah I'm not the best at reciting info like this. Any who, caught me off guard but my nips felt like a 4th of july fireworks display and exem made life faaaaar better. Never leave home w/o it!
Wow that's a good thing you had it! I know far too many people who would've been screwed and had to rush and try to procure some ha. Always best to be prepared for anything

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Halo is the only ph that gave me beginning of gyno I don't trust halo it's like a wife that lies about working overtime and is actually suckling her bosses saggy balls.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo is the only ph that gave me beginning of gyno I don't trust halo it's like a wife that lies about working overtime and is actually suckling her bosses saggy balls.
excellent analogy! A+ post!