PCT for SDrol?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have been taking mild PH's for a couple years but I have just purchased SDrol and CEL cycle assist. I will be getting some Nolva for pct and not sure what else is suggested and why. I have heard about Erase and Daa, but havent found threads stating what there purposes are. Any help would be great since the PCT is most important, especially on a harsh cycle of SDrol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
serm, daa, ai

steppinRazor

Awards
Really?? You haven't found ANY threads stating what daa and an ai are used for in pct? That's pretty amazing

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
actually it sounds like youre not ready for SD

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have taken Superdrol when it first got popular from anabolic xtreme 8 years ago and got great results, but there wasnt much info then on side effects etc... Maybe I should rephrase my question here. With SDrol, I realize that a serm is a must but is Erase, Daa, Ai's 100% necessary. Just for reference, I have been cycling Trenadrol on and off for the past two years, but ready to get a bit deeper and darker with proper assist and pct. hence these questions. I have only been running OTC pct's with tren.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what did you use for pct the first time around?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used whatever anabolic xtremes pct was at the time which who knows how effective it was. I do remember sides such as headaches and some high blood pressure=some nose bleeds. I also didn't taking any liver support or assists either. I am surprised I am still here. I am going to do it a bit different this time around.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well there are tons of superdrol threads running around, try reading through and see what others are doing...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok!!! I hate when people come in here not knowing a Damn thing! Research people! Ima lay it out! Pct for sd!!! People like clomid or torem... Nolva I guess should be dethroned blah blah but to be honest... I'm at end of 3rd week pct from a 25 lb gain from sd... For my pct...
Nolva: 40/20/20/20-Monday,Wednesday,Friday... Reason for my last week being with 20 is because I only have 20mg capsules and nolva has a long half life... If you have 10... Do it...
DAA: 3g all the way through ed
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1... People say start 2-3 week. **** that...
Support supps and staples...
Make sure you deload first 2 weeks of pct as well...

That bein said! U can either take my advice or not but you also have lots more research to do... I have kept all 25 pounds... Works for me

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree airborne that I should have done more research. I was too quick to post here and should have looked through the threads. I have gotten some good info. here. Much better than some other forums. Thanks for taking your time to list what had worked for you. This seems to be what I am finding as far as PCT is concerned.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I agree airborne that I should have done more research. I was too quick to post here and should have looked through the threads. I have gotten some good info. here. Much better than some other forums. Thanks for taking your time to list what had worked for you. This seems to be what I am finding as far as PCT is concerned.
Your good to go with that and all will vouch

rabbit07

Awards
Airborne how did you run your mdrol? im about two weeks out from starting my own cycle id put this to pm but i dont have enought posts and my 1st post never seemed to get published...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I run it differently from how people should first take it. If your new to it run 10/20/20/30... Assess your tolerance

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
anabolicminds(dot)com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no(dot)html

See above, should be really helpful also.

Can't post links yet, but yeeehhhhh :147:

:rambo:

rabbit07

Awards
thank you airborne and i hate to thread jack/ i ran it years ago not knowing what it was and doing a crap pct side note anyone know what the sustinol 250 dose was going back like 8 years? OP would you rather i just start a new thread or could any of this help you also?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anytime... What exactly are you gettin at?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You mean sustanon 250?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thank you airborne and i hate to thread jack/ i ran it years ago not knowing what it was and doing a crap pct side note anyone know what the sustinol 250 dose was going back like 8 years? OP would you rather i just start a new thread or could any of this help you also?
No prob rabbit, more info. In my brain makes me smarter

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Btw rabbit with that set up and proper diet. You will blow up. Lots of good carbs brother. Can never have too much on sd.

rabbit07

Awards
Btw rabbit with that set up and proper diet. You will blow up. Lots of good carbs brother. Can never have too much on sd.
well ive ran 5-6 cycles in the past hdrol twice the sustanon 250( i guess that was the name i was young n dumb and didnt know what i was taking/ damn near no pct got luck with the little sides i had after the fact- thats why i wonder what the dosage per pill was back than strenght was awesome dont remember the weight gain tho)

diet is rather good always could be better but im having a friend who is a semi pro body builder helpin me out with that

use to powerlift for a few years nothin great numbers wise- last cycle was about two plus years ago so i know about deloading, m/e days d/e days... etc

i just started preload of cycle assist, which will change into liver armor after about 9 days( finishin up a old bottle) i was gunna run mdrol 20/20/30/30 nolva 40/20/20/10( if i can get it in 10's im gunna order later today-hoping to find the pill form erase1/2/3/3/2/1 as per what airborne as well as other tend to like and daa 3'gs for all six weeks goal is to hit 225 230 prob missing some important info but any other ?'s bout me just ask cuz i can always learn and appreciate the help

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
20/20/30/30 is a good layout.... As for your pct. Spot on brother... Log it, ill sub

rabbit07

Awards
Def will i use to log all my pl work outs when I was competing... it'll be nice to follow my gains

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, since this went off topic, going to continue the trend and tell you that SD-10 by LGI is no joke and only three days in. I kept most of my gains from the last tren cycle and only taking Animal Stak as a PCT. Trained shoulders, bis and tris today and didn't want leave. Never felt fatigued and actually had to superset at the end to get to fatigue level. This is gonna be one interesting cycle...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well, since this went off topic, going to continue the trend and tell you that SD-10 by LGI is no joke and only three days in. I kept most of my gains from the last tren cycle and only taking Animal Stak as a PCT. Trained shoulders, bis and tris today and didn't want leave. Never felt fatigued and actually had to superset at the end to get to fatigue level. This is gonna be one interesting cycle...
First of all what the **** are you gettin at???

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not getting at anything and you ??? This is my thread correct??

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol ya just wasn't understanding u

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Airborne, I know your a ball buster, but got to keep you in line once in a while LOL!!! I'm glad i joined this forum. I thought I new a lot about this **** but boy was I wrong.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol for sure bro X-D like I tell everyone. We are ALL here to learn as well as teach. We can never know to much on our bodies and chemicals :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ok!!! I hate when people come in here not knowing a Damn thing! Research people! Ima lay it out! Pct for sd!!! People like clomid or torem... Nolva I guess should be dethroned blah blah but to be honest... I'm at end of 3rd week pct from a 25 lb gain from sd... For my pct...
Nolva: 40/20/20/20-Monday,Wednesday,Friday... Reason for my last week being with 20 is because I only have 20mg capsules and nolva has a long half life... If you have 10... Do it...
DAA: 3g all the way through ed
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1... People say start 2-3 week. **** that...
Support supps and staples...
Make sure you deload first 2 weeks of pct as well...

That bein said! U can either take my advice or not but you also have lots more research to do... I have kept all 25 pounds... Works for me
bro copy and paste this into a word document and just copy and paste back it into every sd pct thread lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
bro copy and paste this into a word document and just copy and paste back it into every sd pct thread lol
I think I need too... **** Lmao

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Holy s*it, animal stak as pct? Bad ****ing idea. Airborne nailed it on the head. SERM SERM SERM SERM DAA DAA DAA DAA ERASE ERASE ERASE. To make your life easier, get on amazon and look up pct revolution black. It has erase and DAA in it. Erase is an AI. DAA is super effective at boosting test levels. My last SD run I came off with clomid, and 2 bottles of pct black. Taper the clomid ( or whatever serm) down, taper the pct black up. It works wonders. I sometimes throw animal test in the mix to combat the emotional sides of a SERM, but lately I've just been taking my pct before bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trihardous Maximus Anabolics 18
JG93 Post Cycle Therapy 9
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 4