pct for natural gyno help plz!!

Duns17

Awards
Ive had natural gyno forever and ive always been skinny... im not wanting to get surgery, but if i have to then well i will... but im trying to find other things first... Im going to an endocrinologist and she is very nice and understanding and is willing to put me on anything i really want to try and help with it... She just prescribed me Nolva 10mg a day for well whenenever i want or dont want to take it... the questions i have are...
1. will taking nolva help puberty gyno.
2. is that a high enough dose?
3. are there other meds that work better?
4. will taking nolva for long amounts of time make me not gain as fast?
thanks everyone!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have had it that long, surgery is your only option. Dont waste your money on research chems or anything

You can try the nolva as per her instructions, but from the tons of cases I have seen like yours, surgery is best. Ask her if you could switch to Raloxifene. Nolva is a carcinogen

Duns17

Awards
well its not research chems or whatever its just a prescription the endocrinologist gives me i mean its 4 bucks for 30 nolva atm so its cheap... and why ralox? will that help at all?

Duns17

Awards
alrght ill try out this nolva for a couple months take some more blood tests then if its not working ill ask for that THANKS!!

littlekev

Awards
Femara, aka letrozole, has been shown to reverse gyno! Read up and talk to your Doctor, good luck!

Duns17

Awards
ok thanks!!! ill talk 2 my doc as well and see what she thinks!!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could look into Androhard and consider that. 80 to 90% of it could disapear with Androhard I believe.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a good article-