PCT for M-Sten/Trest/LGD/Andro Cycle?

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Hey Everyone,

About two weeks away from finishing my amazing cycle, which was put together with the help and input of many people on this forum. Gains have been very good with little sides. I'd like people to take a look at my cycle and PCT, and would like advice on my PCT. LGD and Andro was started before M-Sten and Trest.

Super LGD (15mg for 8 weeks)
M-Sten by Iron Mags (20mg for 4 weeks)
Trest by Olympus (100mg for 4 weeks)
1 Andro Liquid by AMS (6 weeks)
4-AD Tablets by AMS (6 weeks)
Arimidex (.25mg as needed on occasion)

For PCT I have a bottle of liquid Clomid on hand. I'm thinking to dose at 20/20/10/10. I can also use the Arimidex EOD along side the Clomid. Thoughts on this?
I'll also be taking DAA at 3000mg per day. Should I add in a OTC PCT formula such as Recycle by Purus? Or another brand? Thanks!

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Edit: Planning on 50/50/25/25 Clomid - I wrote incorrectly.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Why are you stacking so much? That could have been two different cycles. Msten and trest is plenty, lgd 1-andro and 4-andro could be another cycle but your call. I would also suggest otc pct such as sup3r pct or one you like. Definitely be on top of your arimidex dosing with trest because it aromatizes

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just the msten and trest sounds good to me.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Just the msten and trest sounds good to me.
Thanks Yates. The cycle I listed in nearly finished with. I know I stacked a lot of items. Future runs will likely not be so complex. Focusing on PCT planning now, as I'll be going off cycle in about ten days.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't mess with the arimidex unless you need it, you'll just put yourself at risk of rebound and lower estrogen to unhealthy levels. Aromasin would've been better as an ai too btw

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
I wouldn't mess with the arimidex unless you need it, you'll just put yourself at risk of rebound and lower estrogen to unhealthy levels. Aromasin would've been better as an ai too btw
Gotcha - what is the reason you prefer Aromasin? I'm curios. I know there are a few AI's to choose from.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha - what is the reason you prefer Aromasin? I'm curios. I know there are a few AI's to choose from.
Aromasin is a suicidal AI meaning it crushes estrogen levels completely, where as arimidex only lowers it.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
A quick note for those who may be interested - I absolutely blew up on this cycle. Wow. My last day is tomorrow.

Maybe it could be from all the frequent, heavy work in the gym and good eating/protein intake - but wow my weight shot up like never before. 207lbs yesterday before a meal. So that's a 15lb gain. Strength gains went up too, being able to push heavier weight in the gym. Appetite increase, libido pretty good, few sides beyond some elevated blood pressure. Took an on cycle called 'cycle support'. In a few months the next run will be Dbol and Trest, hopefully Dermatrest if I can find it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A quick note for those who may be interested - I absolutely blew up on this cycle. Wow. My last day is tomorrow.

Maybe it could be from all the frequent, heavy work in the gym and good eating/protein intake - but wow my weight shot up like never before. 207lbs yesterday before a meal. So that's a 15lb gain. Strength gains went up too, being able to push heavier weight in the gym. Appetite increase, libido pretty good, few sides beyond some elevated blood pressure. Took an on cycle called 'cycle support'. In a few months the next run will be Dbol and Trest, hopefully Dermatrest if I can find it.
Dbol and trest is not a good idea, both convert to methyl estrogen. Would not reccomend that at all.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Tbol + trest!!!
Ok gotcha - I appreciate it. Never ran Dbol (fairly new to non natty) and heard most every cycle should have a test base. This was my reasoning for Dbol and Trest. Dbol's results sound very good to me.

What can I expect from turinabol in terms of results? I assume Anadrol and Trest is then also a poor combo? Thoughts on what else, if anything, to stack tbol and Trest with?