PCT for m-drol cye

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
Hey, I'm planning on doing a cycle with m-drol. A 3 week cycle 10/10/20. I'll be preloading on milkthistle and RYR prior to cycle and using through cycle and pct. I have a pct set up that I want to run but I'm not sure if it is enough or too much. My pct looks like this, Formadrol Extreme, T-911, and maybe some tribulus. I bought Zero Limits Novatest and was also wondering if this would be good to use in the pct. any advice would great thanks.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno. this is the first ever mdrol cycle ive ever seen on here. there is no way if you looked you would find 7000 posts just like this that would answer your question.

lol you need a serm. write that down.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD shuts you down hard my friend. and its three weeks, whether its 10mg or 20 a wk isnt as important as duration.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
what about the novatest and t911? both boost testosterone and have anit aromtase in them.

on the run

Awards
why wouldn't you just get a real serm? it's cheaper and 10x better. all that otc stuff is useless

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i'll spoon feed. thats my one nice contribution for the day

you need a serm. if you can get prescription grade, great, if not use a research chemical for clomid or nolva

use a test booster

as far as support supps id run hawthorne berry over red yeast rice. and if you run ryr its good to know that it diminishes co10 levels. i preloaded thistle, coq10, ryr and hawthorn and am running cycle assist by cel all thru pct.

hump is right. if anything before starting a brand new thread, use the search tool

tshaw024

Awards
So would 4 weeks of M-Drol at 30/30/30/30 be overkill if you did have a SERM?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude most people won't encourage that, but I can't tell you what will work out for you. I say before trying anything anabolic, consider what your diet and training look like, and use AAS only if you're trying to break through a plateau. I'm coming back from some injuries and just couldn't throw around weight like I was used to. Im running a cycle because my diet is solid and my workout routine is on point as well. You have to listen to your body, you have to acknowledge the benefits and the possible consequences (including long term) ones of running anabolics. Superdrol shouldn't be taken lightly. It is a designer steroid, and while it has explosive strength gains and large dry gains, with everything there is a risk. Liver toxicity, bad on the lipids and possible HPTA suppression. Not to mention blood pressure issues which put strain on your cardiovascular system.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
yes, absolutely overkill. y'all need to realize that you are dealing with the strongest steroid still legal today. it is a killer on your liver and lipid profiles. better run liver support and cycle assist.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude...please do not do this.....

You need a Real serm because like hump said you get natural test production shutdown. A serm is going to jumpstart your bodys natty test production as well as work as an estrogen regulater....thats what serm stand for Selective Estrogen Reuptake Modulater

Research it....the fact that you think an otc pct would be okay with SD tells me you need to spend a little bit longer researching....imo.....

What also tells me you might need more research is the above question...just because you have a serm does not mean it is safe to run the harshest compound at 30mgs for four straight weeks.....the sides would probably kick your ass

I had messed with aas before and I got prideful and ran sd at 20mgs from the beginning and I had to scrap it....there some personal experience

SD IS NOT A JOKE

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
A lot of guys new to using these drugs do not realize that you should use the lowest dose possible to get the desired effect. It's like that in medicine, lowest dose for therapeutic effect. When you arbitrarily raise doses often all you do is raise the possibility of side effects or increase their intensity. If you're new to anabolics you don't need 30mgs. By using lowest dose you also make it possible to use the same gear again at maybe a little higher dose. If however you start high you eliminate that option for the next time; it just won't be as effective as it was the first go round.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
Ok I understand I need Nolva and a natty test, I have the cycle support supps, can someone give me some advice on how I should cycle mdrol for 4weeks or even 3? and some help on the pct as well. thanks.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
how do these cycles look(cycle supports not added)
SD 10/20/20/10
Nolva 20/20/20/20

SD 10/20/10
Nolva 20/20/20

any suggestions? again cycle support will be preloaded and added.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
how do these cycles look(cycle supports not added)
SD 10/20/20/10
Nolva 20/20/20/20

SD 10/20/10
Nolva 20/20/20

any suggestions? again cycle support will be preloaded and added.
don't taper down the last week. thats pointless, you'll make no gains. either do 10/10/20 or 10/20/20. depending on how you feel.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Only your body will know if that is to much. We can all guess for you and well take a GUESS. For most people it may be high.