PCT for Halodrol

Boxerdude715

Awards
Hey guys I'm new here so cut me some slack!

I have a cycle of halo25 from German pharmaceuticals that I am waiting to start until I have my pct on hand. I know I've heard some say an intense pct is not needed. And everyone has their own opinion on using nolva or Clomid or whatever is the case. I'm wanting to see if I can get some more up to date info with other people using the same halo cycle and what pct they prefer, cuz Google searches take me to 2000s and such of old information when some of the products then aren't even available now.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm new here so cut me some slack!

I have a cycle of halo25 from German pharmaceuticals that I am waiting to start until I have my pct on hand. I know I've heard some say an intense pct is not needed. And everyone has their own opinion on using nolva or Clomid or whatever is the case. I'm wanting to see if I can get some more up to date info with other people using the same halo cycle and what pct they prefer, cuz Google searches take me to 2000s and such of old information when some of the products then aren't even available now.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
if you half-ass your PCT then you can lose most of your gains and end up with some annoying side effects.

do a real PCT, whether you think you need it or not, and you will likely maintain most of your gains.

when in doubt, do clomid at 25 mg/day for 4-8 weeks:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you half-ass your PCT then you can lose most of your gains and end up with some annoying side effects.

do a real PCT, whether you think you need it or not, and you will likely maintain most of your gains.

when in doubt, do clomid at 25 mg/day for 4-8 weeks:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html
This. It is pointless and dangerous to skimp on your PCT. That is the most important part of the cycle. You can use OTC products, like AlphaMax XT since they will help post cycle as well, but these OTC products need to be used with a SERM.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
This. It is pointless and dangerous to skimp on your PCT. That is the most important part of the cycle. You can use OTC products, like AlphaMax XT since they will help post cycle as well, but these OTC products need to be used with a SERM.
Yep. Never do 1 or the other. They will compliment one another (SERM and OTC) and most likely help retain your cycle gains. Good luck with the halo cycle! That was my first ever and loved it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo isn't weak either. You should run a SERM for sure.

Boxerdude715

Awards
Thanks for all the info everyone. Okay so taking something like the alphamaxXT, would be taking it the same day that the Clomid was started? And end on same day ending Clomid?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the info everyone. Okay so taking something like the alphamaxXT, would be taking it the same day that the Clomid was started? And end on same day ending Clomid?
There's different opinions on that. The SERM is the most important, while a product like Alphamax is an added bonus. I would start the Alphamax 1-2 weeks into PCT and run it for a full 8 weeks.

Boxerdude715

Awards
There's different opinions on that. The SERM is the most important, while a product like Alphamax is an added bonus. I would start the Alphamax 1-2 weeks into PCT and run it for a full 8 weeks.
Awesome thank you. What would be the ideal dosage for Clomid or nolva.. still torn between the two of those which to do

Boxerdude715

Awards
Yep. Never do 1 or the other. They will compliment one another (SERM and OTC) and most likely help retain your cycle gains. Good luck with the halo cycle! That was my first ever and loved it.
Which would u choose, Clomid or nolva?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I've had good success with both. For halo, clomid.

ProAnabolics4

Awards
I would use nolva, but it seems clomid is popular also. I would get a serm for sure though, then DAA and a natty test booster for libido. Xtend wouldn't be bad either for the citruline.

ka0tik

Awards
Nolva dosage? I know the serm sticky said 20 for PCT 10 for gyno. I have seen a lot of recommendations at 40/40/20/20 for PCT tho. Should a halodrol-25 cycle be done at 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva dosage? I know the serm sticky said 20 for PCT 10 for gyno. I have seen a lot of recommendations at 40/40/20/20 for PCT tho. Should a halodrol-25 cycle be done at 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10?
Usually people run 20/20/10/10. 40 is necessarily high.