PCT for Epistane cycle. SERM + A Few options

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
Just wanted to double check this PCT for an Epistane cycle.

I'm 1 week into an epistane cycle (1st cycle) and am going to run a 30/30/40/40.

I have Nolvadex on hand but the other elements to throw in are what I am questionable about. D-AA is a no brainer but what about an AI? I've heard good things about ERASE, but does that stack properly with a SERM? Is an AI synergistic with a SERM? I have heard that a SERM actually raises estrogen levels to prevent the body from ramping up the aromatase conversion...

I have A-HD on hand and Trib and Fenugreek and a handful of other items but just want to make sure I cover all my bases (preferably with low cost! College student... haha)

Thanks for your help!

datnewnew

Awards
You can run Erase in your PCT if you wish just ramp it down (3/2/1/1) or something like that. But honestly for that Epi cycle at only 4 weeks you should be more than fine with just a SERM+DAA.

BrainyMuscle

Awards
Your EPI cycle is mid-range compared to what I've seen others run, I'm doing a similar cycle but 30/30/45/45/45.

I'm more worried about liver/kidney damage so I'm taking a macro whole food supplement with Hawthorne berry, Milk thistle.

My DAA for use in PCT is Athletix Formula-X, plus I'm going start taking the DAA on the last week as it takes around 5-7 days for DAA to get going.

I'm also running Katanadrol during my cycle too, so my PCT is going to include:

IGF-1 DES
CJC-1295

Good luck

Last edited:
Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
Good feedback, thanks. Yeah I didn't know DAA took a few days to start working.

I'd still love to hear someone weigh in on a couple questions I had in the original post. Is an AI typically combined with a SERM? What effect does this have on estrogen levels?

ryanricee

Awards
I'm going to be doing my first Epi cycle in a month or so and my pct is going to be similar

I plan on:

Liquid Nolva
20/20/10/10
CEL PCT assist
4/4/4/4
DAA
3/3/3/3
Erase
0/2/3/3/2/1

2dayyoumay

Awards
Would you use clomid and nolva for a epi pct or is that overkill?

2dayyoumay

Awards
Jebrook what would you recommend on the dosing?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Nolva. Clomid is equally fine. I have heard of Clomid causing mild depression-likes sides for some users so that is why I've always went with Nolva. Both have have their pros and cons.

2dayyoumay

Awards
I'm planning on doing a 6week epi cycle what pct dosing for nolva shall I use, I'm not going to start anything without first the knowledge and the nolva in my hand

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely add a cortisol control product like REduce XT in at week 3 of PCT. Besides that looks like you are good to go.