PCT for 1 andro and Epi Andro?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I am getting close to finishing up a cycle of 1 andro and Epi andro. I have Nolvadex, Clomid and Exemstane on hand. I was going to run Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 with a natural test booster. Any other thoughts?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should be fine.

I usually add the AI after about two weeks.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I am getting close to finishing up a cycle of 1 andro and Epi andro. I have Nolvadex, Clomid and Exemstane on hand. I was going to run Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 with a natural test booster. Any other thoughts?
How was your cycle?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
How was your cycle?
Good! I did 1 Andro at 440mg and Epi at 400mg with Mk2866 and mk677 and I lost around 10 pounds while gaining a good amount of strength. I got noticeably stronger on bench. Hit a PB at 335

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha is a great add to pct, and it's 35% off right now!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep that's a good set up for pct. For natty test booster you could look into BLR Viron.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would search google - "does tamoxifen increase testosterone in men" and then decide if need any "natural" "boosting". the sister serm clomiphene is used as an hrt option for men, but tamoxifen does well too - and has other benefit of blocking breast/nipple receptor against estrogen. so maybe also not need exemestane - we are trying to let body homeostasis itself - and since you not take any aromatising 4-andro (and just how much that raise anything not known - no study like with 1-Andro), but did take possible estrogen lowering dht "epi", how high can estrogen be to start? 2866 *may* have elevated it, but that is (i think) hit or miss and debated (i never took ai on 2866 only cut). me, i say just go 10/10/10/10 +(?) on tamox and check blood work. i assume no bloodwork done?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good! I did 1 Andro at 440mg and Epi at 400mg with Mk2866 and mk677 and I lost around 10 pounds while gaining a good amount of strength. I got noticeably stronger on bench. Hit a PB at 335
Thats awesome!