PCT ever too late??

calikid4

Awards
Last october I ran testanate50 for 4 weeks followed by a PCT of novedex xt for 4 weeks while using livercare for the 8 weeks. Everything was great, no problems. About 2-3 months ago I started testanate50 for 4 weeks again (this time with no liver care), tried tren for 1 1/2 weeks rite after and noticed my balls shrink, couldnt get hard, and in a depressed shitty mood. So I tried a few different natural testosterone boosters for about a week each. Im in a very shitty mood and feel no motivation or confidence or ne thing. I think its either really low test levels or liver dysfunction. So is it too late to run livercare and novedex xt?? will this get me back to normal?? any advice appreciated

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holly shi1t bro! that's some serious stuff to
A)take without liver care
B)take without Propper PCT

novadex XT is NOT going to help you recover from such a product!

how old are you?

at this point I would rec that you go to the doctor for some blood work. tell your doc that you didn't know what you were doing and that you took some steroids and explain your situation.

honestly, did you know you were taking steroids?

aslo, are your nipples sensitive (do you have signs of Gyno)?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, have you done any research on this site regarding PCT ?(you're in the section of the forum)

if you had, you would understand that Novadex XT is not enough and you would have a better understanding about how you should move forward. (if you don't want to go to the doctor)

it's frustrating when someone asks you to go out of your way to provide answers to their problems when they can't take the time to look for the answers on their own.

I would/will gladly help you, after you have done your own research on options and need help making sense of what you have found.

if you're still confused then feel free to PM me and I will help you...

BTW: testanate 50 was banned by the DEA as of this month and is considered a schedule III controlled substance...what you were taking was no joke.

calikid4

Awards
im only 18 dude and i know im a ****in idiot. i have seen the doctor and they havent taken ne tests yet. The doc wants me to just discontinue everything. I tried it for a couple weeks and no improvement with my mood/outlook. So i just started doin the novedex and livercare. this has been the recommended pct for testanate50.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...i have seen the doctor and they havent taken ne tests yet. The doc wants me to just discontinue everything...
if you can't get your doc to run blood work then go back and tell him that you're dizzy and that you have a hard time focusing. in another thread on here that was recommended...stating that those symptoms will prompt bloodwork right away.

Honestly, the products that you need aren't something that you can buy over the counter. you will either have to get a presciption from your doctor or get them from research sites or on the black market.

there is also a chance that you will not recover completely from this and that your test levels will remain low.

calikid4

Awards
damn man i feel like my hormones are completely screwed up. is it really important that a post cycle be started immediately after the last prohormone dosage?? or can i fix it at the later stage that Im at?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in all honesty I don't know the full answer to that question...there are many reasons why you want to run a propper PCT directly after a cycle (you are experiencing some of those reasons).

technically, after a period of time your body should start to rebound...you've given it some time and obviously it hasn't yet. I'm not sure if there is less potential for full recovery the longer you are shutdown. there are probably some people on this forum that can better answer that question.

personally, this is what I would do:
everyday = ED

week1:
-Nolva 40 ED
-3 6-OXO ED
-Activate extreme at rec dosage
week2:
-Nolva 40 ED
-3 6-OXO ED
week3:
-Nolva 20 ED
-6 6-OXO ED
week4:
-Nolva 20 ED
-6 6-OXO ED

I would also consider desiel test hardcore as a replacement for the Activate extreme...get whatever is easiest to get.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
damn man i feel like my hormones are completely screwed up. is it really important that a post cycle be started immediately after the last prohormone dosage?? or can i fix it at the later stage that Im at?
You need to listen to delsolrob dude. Ive done T-50 and it shut me down hard. Proper PCT like he laid out is a must. Google "research chems" and get some nolva. Follow his protocol for 6-0x0 as well, this is almost exactly what I did. From what I hear DTH is an awesome test booster, give it a try also. Honestly, my libido was back within a week. And back to normal in 4. Seeing a doc might be a good idea. Good luck, and leave these pills alone for a few more years.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks rhodesman, CaliKid and I had some conversations via PM as well...I was hoping he was in So Cal so that I could get him what he needs. Unfortunately he's not so close.

Calikid, follow my advice and I think you'll be on the road to recovery. keep us posted on what you do and your recovery!

calikid4

Awards
I just attained nolvadex, 6-OXO, and tribulus fuel. They did not have DTH. What do you think about tribulus fuel?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just attained nolvadex, 6-OXO, and tribulus fuel. They did not have DTH. What do you think about tribulus fuel?
that's great news! get started with the nolva and the 6-OXO.

Tribulus is not very effective. you can give it a try but you'd be better off getting something better. the best natty test boosters don't really rely on trib. DTH has trib in it...but it also has a sh1t ton of other stuff too. Activate Extreme doesn't even bother with Trib.

I know the trib fuel is cheap, but you don't want to screw around at this point.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
man delsolrob your da man! listen to him he knows what he is talking about. GL on your recovery. I want to see this.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is 40/40/20/20 on the nolva necessary?? or can i get away with 20/20/10/10?

if I was in your shoes and someone told me what I needed to do I wouldn't respond with "is that really necessary...can I get by with less?"

you're making it sound like your nuts aren't very important to you...

would you rather do something half ass and not recover or would you rather do it right? this is one of the reasons (not the only one) that people your age shouldn't mess with these kinds of drugs, you're not responsible, dilligent, can't do your own research, and you don't listen to advice!
Is 40/40/20/20 on the nolva necessary?? or can i get away with 20/20/10/10?
are you asking because you don't have enough Nolva?
no. quantity isnt a problem. i just wanted to know if i could keep money that doesnt need to be spent like even 20/20/20/20..
are you serious?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry, but I had to post these PM's

calikid4

Awards
lol hey its cool man. It was just a thought. ill take your advice lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Using both Nolva and 6-OXO, would you dose both of these at night, prior to bed?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would dose the 6-OXO at night, the nolva has such a long halflife that I don't think it matters what time of day you take it.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
good luck getting an insurance company to cover you now that it has been documented that you have used steroids! your an unnecessary risk to them now! i hope you follow Delsorobs advice bro!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Human chorionic gonadotropin

hope you like needles ;)

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well he made another thread in the steroid forum