PCT depression

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
Ive felt very depressed lately. I have lost around 7-8lb and have gotten lazier in gym and less focused. I still go 5 days a week but im not really all that motivated.. Not only this, but I have an urge to cut.. how many weeks pct should i wait before cutting, because i want to do it right now. Im not even fat, but i want to be sub 10% by the end of the year,

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
cutting right now will prob make things worse... did you drop your volume at all when you started pct? it's sounds like you could be overtraining since your droppin weight and losing focus and motivation in the gym

whats your PCT look like? if it's solid then you should be feelin better once your hormones return to normal

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
X2

Cycle?

PCT?

Sounds like you PCT is/was innefective, low levels of test can cause depression

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Ive felt very depressed lately. I have lost around 7-8lb and have gotten lazier in gym and less focused. I still go 5 days a week but im not really all that motivated.. Not only this, but I have an urge to cut.. how many weeks pct should i wait before cutting, because i want to do it right now. Im not even fat, but i want to be sub 10% by the end of the year,
Takin' a SERM aren't you.
Some will do this to you.

Please lay out your PCT for us.