PCT advise

gruntz

Awards
Need some advise. I'm 31 and have never done a cycle before. I'm wanting to gain lean muscle mass (doesn't everybody).

I'm planning on running my first cycle in a week or two, but I want to figure out my PCT before I do anything and am a bit confused. If any of you could give me some points, it would be greatly appreciated.

I plan on running a 4 week cycle of EPI at 20/30/30/40 (This is my first cycle, I don't want to go crazy with it). I will be taking ProteX, joint support, and Animal Pak as well.

I'm considering this as my PCT:
Nolva at 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle 3x at 0/1/2/3

Am I overdoing it or missing something? and if so what and at what dose?

Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Need some advise. I'm 31 and have never done a cycle before. I'm wanting to gain lean muscle mass (doesn't everybody). I'm planning on running my first cycle in a week or two, but I want to figure out my PCT before I do anything and am a bit confused. If any of you could give me some points, it would be greatly appreciated. I plan on running a 4 week cycle of EPI at 20/30/30/40 (This is my first cycle, I don't want to go crazy with it). I will be taking ProteX, jiont support, and Animal Pak as well. I'm considering this as my PCT: Nolva at 20/20/10/10 Post Cycle 3x at 0/1/2/3 Am I overdoing it or missing something? and if so what and at what dose? Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.
maybe throw in a natty test booster, not some **** one or DAA powder

gruntz

Awards
Will do, so Erase and DAA will be added. Thanks.

rphash49

Awards
Need some advise. I'm 31 and have never done a cycle before. I'm wanting to gain lean muscle mass (doesn't everybody).

I'm planning on running my first cycle in a week or two, but I want to figure out my PCT before I do anything and am a bit confused. If any of you could give me some points, it would be greatly appreciated.

I plan on running a 4 week cycle of EPI at 20/30/30/40 (This is my first cycle, I don't want to go crazy with it). I will be taking ProteX, joint support, and Animal Pak as well.

I'm considering this as my PCT:
Nolva at 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle 3x at 0/1/2/3

Am I overdoing it or missing something? and if so what and at what dose?

Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.
I know this is your first cycle but you will notice little to nothing from the length of cycle and dosages you listed. Epi is one of my favorites but at the same time its weak. At a minimum go:

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Along with the on cycle supports you listed. I would also add taurine to cycle. It has many benefits but some ppl get back pumps from epi and taurine can help with this.

Most of the lean gains are from week 4-6.

Now your pct. Thanks for doing some research. It's not bad. My recommendation:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Otc pct: dosage from day one at manufacture recommendation

Side note: if you start to get joint aches back the erase to 2 caps a day.

gruntz

Awards
Rphash49, thanks for the advise, that has helped out a lot up. I'll run that PCT and I'll switch up the Epi to 30/30/30/40/40. I know running it longer seems to be more popular, but I really don't want to run it much longer than a month for my first go around.

rphash49

Awards
Ok one more add lol. When the gains kick in so can the possibility for some lethargy. Stano can help with this but it can get expensive at the needed dosages. I highly recommend adding dermacrine to the cycle. It will make the cycle much more pleasurable and it will keep you feeling great.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I agree. I think your cycle length is to short. I know you dont want to do more then a month being your first, but honestly there wont be any harm is going longer. Some experience lathargy but you wont know until you do the cycle.

As far as PCT goes, sounds pretty basic. I would add an OTC T-Booster like Tropinol and instead of DAA I would use Intimidate for the NMDAA.

rphash49

Awards
I agree. I think your cycle length is to short. I know you dont want to do more then a month being your first, but honestly there wont be any harm is going longer. Some experience lathargy but you wont know until you do the cycle.

As far as PCT goes, sounds pretty basic. I would add an OTC T-Booster like Tropinol and instead of DAA I would use Intimidate for the NMDAA.
Do you have any research articles or studies showing a comparison of NMDAA vs DAA?

D-pol is my go to daa but I did just pick up some intimate srt cause I want to see if I can identify a difference.

The only difference I've been able to come across is that nmdaa has ATP benefits over DAA. But I'm guessing those ATP benefits are better achieved by simple creatine mono. Help me out veaderko!

Sorry OP not trying to hijack but iforce intimate and trop seems to be spammed in pct threads so much I'm trying to figure it out.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Awesome thanks
No problem, I hope this helps your understanding of it. I dont want to come off as just going through spamming these products when I can say from experience that they do work.

rphash49

Awards
No problem, I hope this helps your understanding of it. I dont want to come off as just going through spamming these products when I can say from experience that they do work.
No I definitely understand that. I only advise based on experience so I can appreciate that. It's just the fact that it's been out for over a year or so and I still can't find any clinical data on it. Even the link you posted is all about AIs.

Again I did pick some up because I'm interested, mainly in the improved sleep posted by users. At $19 I figured it was worth a try.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok one more add lol. When the gains kick in so can the possibility for some lethargy. Stano can help with this but it can get expensive at the needed dosages. I highly recommend adding dermacrine to the cycle. It will make the cycle much more pleasurable and it will keep you feeling great.
Have you ever tried AlphaBulk? Can you compare the benefits of Dermacrine (BPS version) vs. Alphabulk? I've also been hearing that Trest is great for a test base, but that it's also heavily suppressive.

I've had pretty good luck with Alphabulk, but Dermacrine and Trest look interesting...

rphash49

Awards
Have you ever tried AlphaBulk? Can you compare the benefits of Dermacrine (BPS version) vs. Alphabulk? I've also been hearing that Trest is great for a test base, but that it's also heavily suppressive.

I've had pretty good luck with Alphabulk, but Dermacrine and Trest look interesting...
I have not tried alphabulk so I can't say from experience but it looks a little underdosed but again I have not used it. I did use a lot of primordial performance dhea based products before they went away but the dosages were much higher if I'm not mistaken. I'm was planning on using trest with my next harsh sdmz cycle but dermacrine worked so well I'm going to stick with that for now. I actually felt better on cycle then off. A lot better.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I know this is your first cycle but you will notice little to nothing from the length of cycle and dosages you listed. Epi is one of my favorites but at the same time its weak. At a minimum go:

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Along with the on cycle supports you listed. I would also add taurine to cycle. It has many benefits but some ppl get back pumps from epi and taurine can help with this.

Most of the lean gains are from week 4-6.

Now your pct. Thanks for doing some research. It's not bad. My recommendation:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Otc pct: dosage from day one at manufacture recommendation

Side note: if you start to get joint aches back the erase to 2 caps a day.
I like this set up!

Plan for 40mgs x 6 weeks incase you want to bump it up early. That's my only thing to ad to this, but this looks perfect

gruntz

Awards
Sorry OP not trying to hijack but iforce intimate and trop seems to be spammed in pct threads so much I'm trying to figure it out.
No worries. I'm here for the knowledge as well.

gruntz

Awards
I just picked up a second bottle of Epi, lol. Can't wait to get this started. Thanks again for all the help guys. I really do appreciate it!