PCB Lab Test: Orange OxiMega Fish Oil!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
The fact that you 3rd party test and put it up there for everyone to see is very awesome and much appreciated. I just restarted doing fish oil and when thinking of what I wanted, Oximega was 1 of the 2 I even thought about considering. And btw, Oximega won :). That "other company" that also 3rd party tests just couldn't beat Oximegas price.
exactly, we are only 1 of 2 companies that I know of that do this type of 3rd party testing and publish it for all to see. our prices are about half of what they charge, so its pretty much a no brainer :)

kage2

Awards
...And of course i got my oxi fish/triad in the mail today cause i ordered it from bb last friday. i knew i shoulda waited... well, i guess i could swoop in on a couple while the gettins good.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The GREENS is really an amazing product too. I'm not quite sure how they got a bunch of Greens/antioxidants to taste so darn good, but I find myself wanting to drink this stuff just for the taste, let alone the awesome profile. I gave my mother a bottle of the Oxi fish, because her shoulders bother her alot. She said the difference she noticed was night and day.

Bump

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Yes, please!

The Oximega Kit + Orange Triad sold as a stack during NP's Memorial Day Sale... :food:
that is a great long term stack, will def tell them to get this one up
...And of course i got my oxi fish/triad in the mail today cause i ordered it from bb last friday. i knew i shoulda waited... well, i guess i could swoop in on a couple while the gettins good.
the fish oil is on sale at nutraplanet for only $12.99 right now :eek:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/orange-oximega-120-softgels.html
The GREENS is really an amazing product too. I'm not quite sure how they got a bunch of Greens/antioxidants to taste so darn good, but I find myself wanting to drink this stuff just for the taste, let alone the awesome profile. I gave my mother a bottle of the Oxi fish, because her shoulders bother her alot. She said the difference she noticed was night and day.

Bump
yup, the bone and ligament help for the fish oil is amazing, especially coupled with orange triad. the greens is the best tasting greens on the market for sure :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed some more CL, great product you guys have here. This was my favorite part of the Nutra Sale!
For sure... the nutra sale was KILLER! The OT and GB was a highlight for me!