Partick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironman2388

Awards
Good evening, NTBM brainwashed victims. I am a regular poster at M-F-F and several private forums. I came across some information earlier tonight that I wanted to share here at NTBM central. A regular member at M-F-F sent several monsterdol pills to Partrick Arnold for analysis.

The results from PA:

"all i found in them was one peak of molecular weight 285 which came up in my library as piperine. piperine is bioperine

i can concentrate the stuff down and try again to see if i get any other peaks. doubt it though

of course this info is just gonna cause even more debate "

There you have it, folks. I would like to thank M-F-F forum, PA, and the member who sent the monsterdrol sample for making this discovery possible.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh snap, looks like I got out just in time before the face plant happens.

Reactions: mw1
ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks IM for posting that. The thread is titled "what is ntbm". I also posted the pictures of thr open bottles and pills so people can have peace of mind that I sent legit tabs. So I really don't know, hopefully pa will elaborate for us.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Not the results I was hoping for. That's worse than the initial test but still don't see how the people logging it are gaining 10-15 lbs off of "bioperine"

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
subbed

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks IM for posting that. The thread is titled "what is ntbm". I also posted the pictures of thr open bottles and pills so people can have peace of mind that I sent legit tabs. So I really don't know, hopefully pa will elaborate for us.
Looks like the N2BM posse unleashed on your reps lol

Not surprised at all with the results

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like the N2BM posse unleashed on your reps lol

Not surprised at all with the results
same, i mean subbed

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, dont question the legitimacy of your tabs bro, or ask what color they are, you might get banned at ntbm.com

true story. :dunno:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
uh oh doesnt look good. i like ntbm hcgen but they need to quantify whats going on here. just on principal id have to look elsewhere. any and i mean any co that comes out with a bogus product or a spiked product falls off my list, i could give examples but you all know who they are anyway. precisely why i stick with anabolic innovations and primordial, guaranteed quality. ntbm was my other supp co but for how long now???

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed

mod edit: glad they posted their findings over here since we're useless according to these same people. But I guess they need to get their word out on a useless forum...oh yeah, for the lulz.

Be right back. Nate sending me an extra 1k to erase this. Oh and please reference MFF. They want the traffic...from a useless forum :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lulz are continuously had in and at this industry

Status
Not open for further replies.