Parsovl's Finaflex STIMUL8 & BCAA log

parsovl

Awards
ive tried that stuff and this I surely on par. you may have to play with dosages to realize the best "likeness" you are after. I will say for sure though, don't see many folks saying they don't like stimul8.
if you are unsure still, there are some deals going on with samples of stimul8 combined with other fine finaflex products that might interest you, allowing you to getting a feel for it with out commiting to a whole tub.
That could be a good idea for sum folks. Get a few samples to try first? But I'll sing it's praises all day long!...

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
That could be a good idea for sum folks. Get a few samples to try first? But I'll sing it's praises all day long!...
Is there any offers out there for samples? I am definitely interested in trying some

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any offers out there for samples? I am definitely interested in trying some
PM me your addy and I'll send you some.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

parsovl

Awards
Mon: Workout....

Ok fellas as you already know I normally do Chest/Back on Mondays (See above). But I thought I'd mix it up a bit in 2 ways! Here's what I did;
Seen as though I missed 2 workout's last week due to ill health I decided to hit my shoulders, Biceps & Triceps today. To play a little catch up? (If I have to alter workout days I'll let you know?) As I felt 100% recovered I also. 'In the intrests of science' decided to do my session WITHOUT the use of STIMUL8!! So I can get a good grip on the differences with & without? I have still been taking BCAA & SSA everyday ill or not.
Workout:
Sit Ups 20 x 4
Decline Sit Ups 20 x 1
Military Press 4 x 12
Front lat raise 4x12
Side lat raise 3x10
Bent over reverse flys 4x12
Seated arnold press 3x10
Upright Row 3x10
Preacher 1 arm curls 5x10
Incline DB curls 5x10
Hammer Curls 5 x10
Pullovers 5 x 10
Skullcrushers 5 x 10
Shrugs 20 x 5

The session started off ok. But I soon noticed how fast I started to tire. Even after the sit ups I was getting a bit drained!
I always said I'd be honest: I couldn't go as high in weight on most exercises! & Also my technique got a bit way word towards end! My concentration was no where near as good as on STIMUL8! Focus, Energy everything! I did however manage to get a good session out off me but it was forced quite conciderably! I don't know if I've done the right thing doing this just for comparisons sake but I just wanted to go back & do a good mental comparison?
The verdict is now in. STIMUL8 for me EVERY workout! Simple as! It DOES make a MASSIVE difference! I CAN now say with certanty that this PW is bang on 100%!! I will never train again without it! Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed the session but with STIMUL8 my workout is far SUPERIOR in so many way's!

parsovl

Awards
Quick question on different subject: Upright Row bar bell. What's the difference between grips ie: wide/close. Back/shoulders? I've been told so many conflicting opinions I just want your guys Input please? just a simple breakdown of what width grip works which muscles? Thanks

parsovl

Awards
Finaflex BCAA & SSA:

As promised I would do a full opinion/rating after using this product for a while. I have been using it now for approx 28 days every day
(during workout's & on morning none workout days) so here follows my thoughts ect;

Product information: Finaflex BCAA & SSA.

As I have previously mentioned I wanted to give this product a full & complete review. So I have reserved my judgement untill I feel I am sure I can state opinions with accuracy & honesty & not to mention my own personal experience using it. I have given it this amount of time to make sure I can be satisfied that this is so.

All ratings are on a scale of 1 - 5. 1 been not good & 5 been really good ect.

Taste: 4. (I received the Blue Raspberry Flavour) To start with I wasn't overly keen on the taste but it didn't take long to grow on me. Now I find the taste pleasurable and it quenches my thirst well. Quite nice overall.

Mixabilty: 3-4. I mix it in a shaker & ball it mixes quite well with only a few granules in bottom. However it can produce alot of foam but this subsides in no time at all. Overall good.

These that follow are my own additions to this review:

Recovery: 4. I have without doubt found my recovery time not only faster but easier also. I am not as sore the morning after a good session & i have noticed I ache less. Overall I do feel this is a great addition & my body certainly seems to thank me for it!

Strength: (?) I am unsure as how to rate this as I have been using STIMUL8 alongside. However I DO think it has impacted on or at least contributed to my strength gains? Again excellent addition.

Endurance: 3? Again because of the STIMUL8 alongside I am finding it hard to give an absolute opinion. But I DO think this product has played a big role in my overall endurance. Simply because my muscles have not tired as fast as usual. & have been ready faster for the next session.

Overall: I have never really seriously added ANY extra aminos to my diet. But after been given the chance to try this product I can see why & will be doing so from now on!
I think to start with the addition of the SSA is an excellent idea! I have found as stated above that my Recovery time has come down very considerably & that my muscle's just feel a whole lot better for it! I can actually feel the benefits in the worked area the next day. They just feel fuller & tighter.
I hope this is ok for my main opinions on the BCAA & SSA? Please feel free to chime in with any questions ect?...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very thorough review. Not surprised, you have been a great logger.

Would you also mind posting that review here?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223923

I am 100% with you on STIMUL8. I don't like working out without it.

As for rows, wide and close grip will hit different parts of your shoulders. What's more important is to do what is most comfortable for you. They have been known to tweak and/or cause shoulder pain/discomfort.

What work for me is a wide-EZ bar grip/attachment with semi-light weight and higher reps.

parsovl

Awards

As for rows, wide and close grip will hit different parts of your shoulders. What's more important is to do what is most comfortable for you. They have been known to tweak and/or cause shoulder pain/discomfort.

What work for me is a wide-EZ bar grip/attachment with semi-light weight and higher reps.
I personally use an EZ bar for Rows. But am I right thinking outer grip hits outer shoulders delts ect? And close inner as per? But what we talking when we say inner which muscle exactly? Also should wide grip be shoulder width?? Sorry guys for the amateurish questions I just need a good breakdown/explanation as I have been told/found lots of conflicting opinions? Also use it for Traps & Back which grip is best for these?? Thanks! Next STIMUL8 log to follow soon.........

parsovl

Awards
As it goes I'm sure I've pulled something in the back of my right shoulder near blade!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for me... upright rows when i do a wider grip it ends up hitting more of the side delts. the closer grip tends to hit more of the entire shoulder. this is not a great move for shoulders and once you've developed issues its important to find a replacement. its well known that this movement puts your rotator cuff at an extremely venerable position, thus doing these may exacerbate the problem.
for massive shoulders look to presses and rear delt moves. if you build the rear delts it will give you that 3d look.

parsovl

Awards
for me... upright rows when i do a wider grip it ends up hitting more of the side delts. the closer grip tends to hit more of the entire shoulder. this is not a great move for shoulders and once you've developed issues its important to find a replacement. its well known that this movement puts your rotator cuff at an extremely venerable position, thus doing these may exacerbate the problem.
for massive shoulders look to presses and rear delt moves. if you build the rear delts it will give you that 3d look.
Thanks bro!

parsovl

Awards

Do you want me to post to that link now or when finished full log?? Plenty STIMUL8 posts to go yet!.....

parsovl

Awards
Weds log: Legs (Home)

As I put above I've had to mix up my days/routine a little. So today did usual legs routine (See above).

STIMUL8 30 mins prior. BCAA & SSA during. Running out of the Aminos now! :( But got a few days left & it's definitely been an eye opener. Including it in my next stack put it that way!
It wasn't long before the PW kicked in! Heavy again on squats + extra set! Lunges (DB) knocked them out no problem. As I've said previously these usually tow on me but nice form nothing to complain about really. Rest of session tore through it! Went extra heavy on Calf raises holding 5 secs each time! I definitely could have done more! Again the Energy. Concentration. Focus. Aggression. Very intense PW this one! I know my posts are roughly just saying the same thing but I try my best & just say it as I see/think/feel it! I do plan to write a FULL Overall conclusion when this log ends. But untill then you stuck with me for now! Plenty more workout's in that STIMUL8 tub yet!! Overall a very nice powerful. Enjoyable training session! Thanks again Finaflex for giving me this chance......

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you want me to post to that link now or when finished full log?? Plenty STIMUL8 posts to go yet!.....
Up to you. Doing a great job in here.

parsovl

Awards
Fri Workout: Chest & Back

As I said I had to mix it up a bit so today it's Chest & Back! As it goes I wouldn't mind sorting myself a new weekly routine to be honest? I came up with the one I'm training with at moment by myself. But I've been working it now for a few months. (& tbh it's not done me far wrong!). So I could do with a change? But my main problem is there's some excersizes I'm really not that keen on! Hence me writing my own! Any suggestions for a 3-4 day a week split welcome!?

Back to the matter in hand Friday Workout: I'm still only using 1/2 scoop! I've found no need/reason to up the dose at all!? It's effects have never lessened & i don't even seem to have built up a tolerance to it which is strange compared to other PW's! Yet again testement to the quality/effectivness of the product!
Energy Concentration Focus as usual perfect! I also got a VERY nice pump today which I always enjoy! Felt much fuller/pumped than usual. Got through my session again NO problem! Extra set on most exercises which since being on this PW is becoming a norm! (maybe another reason it's time to try a different routine?)
Overall: very enjoyable, satisfying training session. Felt very fulfilled & extra energy left after shower to do housework! So that's the missus happy also! BCAA & SSA during but that's gone now! ? See my previous write up. Thinking of making it a permanent part of my supp intake?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I stayed at half a scoop for over a year. And I love my stims. Stimul8 seems to be in a category all its own.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
here lets try this set up out.. you can substitute any of the exercises you want for something similar.

2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. so MT and TF are assumed wo days but it doesn't make a difference what days you train.

Mon Chest and Biceps
3 sets of light warm ups for chest pressing.. stretch out good and get some blood flowin.
work:
3-5 sets Machine bench presses, pyramid up (not down)
5 sets incline BP pyramid up (not down)
3 sets DB flyes
6 sets DB presses vary the bench angle pyramid up and down.
4-5 sets of cable flyes with external rotation of the cuff at the top of movement.

Standing DB curls to warm up ... pyramid up to woking weight
3 sets DB 1 arm curls
3 sets of incline DB curls
4 super sets.. EZ curl - hammer curls with either DBs or Cable+rope (rest 30 sec between s/sets)
FST7s preacher curls

Tues Legs
3 sets of warm up for legs your choice. stretch and prepare
3 sets BB squats
3 sets of romainian SLDs with back locked in and only hinging at the hips.
3 sets split squats
3 sets leg press or hacks
3 sets seated leg press
5-6 sets calf raises

weds =off

Thurs: Back and Shoulders/Triceps
warm up the entire shoulder girdle and back .. fully stretch.
3-5 sets wide grip pull downs pyramid up (not down)
3 sets 1 arm rows
3 sets of bb rows
3 sets of low pulls

3-5 sets military presses
3 sets of rear delt work your choice (DBs or Pec deck)
5 Super sets BB shrugs - DB side lateral raises (pyramid up on the shrugs only)
3 sets face pulls with external rotation
3 sets of rear delt cable cross overs.

3 sets press downs
3 sets of skull crushers

Friday: Total body recovery lighter weights and high reps (10-15)
3 sets of bench
3 sets of leg press
3 sets of reverse grip pull downs
3 sets of curls
3 sets of calves
3 sets of laying leg curls
3 sets of abs
3 sets of hypr extensions
no shoulders or tris

Sat = off
Sun= off

give this a try for a few weeks to months and see how you do~

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like switching my routine up every few months too. Keeps you from becoming stagnant.

Also, I'm with you on STIMUL8. It's been my pre of choice for over a year and I'm still at 1/2 scoop and enjoy it as much as day 1. Makes for a very cost effective pre.

parsovl

Awards
here lets try this set up out.. you can substitute any of the exercises you want for something similar.

2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. so MT and TF are assumed wo days but it doesn't make a difference what days you train.

Mon Chest and Biceps
3 sets of light warm ups for chest pressing.. stretch out good and get some blood flowin.
work:
3-5 sets Machine bench presses, pyramid up (not down)
5 sets incline BP pyramid up (not down)
3 sets DB flyes
6 sets DB presses vary the bench angle pyramid up and down.
4-5 sets of cable flyes with external rotation of the cuff at the top of movement.

Standing DB curls to warm up ... pyramid up to woking weight
3 sets DB 1 arm curls
3 sets of incline DB curls
4 super sets.. EZ curl - hammer curls with either DBs or Cable+rope (rest 30 sec between s/sets)
FST7s preacher curls

Tues Legs
3 sets of warm up for legs your choice. stretch and prepare
3 sets BB squats
3 sets of romainian SLDs with back locked in and only hinging at the hips.
3 sets split squats
3 sets leg press or hacks
3 sets seated leg press
5-6 sets calf raises

weds =off

Thurs: Back and Shoulders/Triceps
warm up the entire shoulder girdle and back .. fully stretch.
3-5 sets wide grip pull downs pyramid up (not down)
3 sets 1 arm rows
3 sets of bb rows
3 sets of low pulls

3-5 sets military presses
3 sets of rear delt work your choice (DBs or Pec deck)
5 Super sets BB shrugs - DB side lateral raises (pyramid up on the shrugs only)
3 sets face pulls with external rotation
3 sets of rear delt cable cross overs.

3 sets press downs
3 sets of skull crushers

Friday: Total body recovery lighter weights and high reps (10-15)
3 sets of bench
3 sets of leg press
3 sets of reverse grip pull downs
3 sets of curls
3 sets of calves
3 sets of laying leg curls
3 sets of abs
3 sets of hypr extensions
no shoulders or tris

Sat = off
Sun= off

give this a try for a few weeks to months and see how you do~
Looks interesting! I'll have to modify slightly but yea might give this a shot? Especially as I have a cycle planned will use it for that maybe?? Thanks

parsovl

Awards
Monday: Shoulders ect.

Like I put before I'm mixing up my days now. I'm basically working which muscle group feels like it needs it at the time? I will say though (again) the BCAA & SSA was a TOP product! That's why I left my opinions on it till I'd had a good while on it. It improved the overall composition & recovery of my muscles massively! I'm missing it already ?.
As also previously stated I'm trying to get together a new routine not only for a change but I also have a cycle planned soon so need it for then aswell! So far it's gunna be: Diabolix. OL TD Tr3st & Transform. Not to mention supps but in my opinion BCAA & SSA has to be with them too no question! But I will continue to log STIMUL8 untill all gone as promised. Before I start cycle.

Back to Workout: PW 30 mins prior as usual. Again excellent session! You can really get to work on this stuff and get a dammed good workout done! Again extra sets on Mil Press. Front laterals & Upright Row. Again strong firm solid concentration & sharp focus. Enough Energy to work up a good old sweat & power me through it. No complaints at all. Once again a VERY enjoyable & satisfactory training session!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks interesting! I'll have to modify slightly but yea might give this a shot? Especially as I have a cycle planned will use it for that maybe?? Thanks
will go extremely well while on cycle! just the right volume.

parsovl

Awards
Weds: Biceps & Triceps

STIMUL8 same as usual 30 mins prior.
Nice steady training session today took my time nice & easy nice & slow. Really need to revise this session asap more than others! But got a very acceptable workout in. I find this PW is excellent for isolation/concentration sets. My Focus & concentration is second to none. I can really do the job well. Again extra sets on all! I also have observed that with this PW my form/technique never seems to slip at all. I don't know if that's because I don't seem to tire or what? But it is definitely something I'm noticing more & more the longer I use it. I have really grown to hold this PW in high esteem. It never ever let's me down & no crash! Come on guys can anyone really ask for more?!
Good time had and gunna be sad when this log is over!! A while left yet people so stay tuned. I know my posts might not be the most technical ect. But it's just my honest experience/opinion with the product simple as. And that is exceptional quality product! I had never tryed any Finaflex products at all prior to this but now I hold the quality of their products right up there at the TOP!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update P!

parsovl

Awards
Fri: Legs.

Again same dose as per time ect. Hit legs hard & heavy again this time! Extra sets which is now just the usual! Again no slacking & perfect form! To be honest I'm running out of things to put now? I feel like I've already said it all before?! Excellent PW simple as!! Sorry if this is a short post but I think my main/major concern at this moment in time is sourcing a fresh routine!? So for the present I'll leave it for today if you don't mind? Be back soon....

parsovl

Awards
Bad News! Unfortunately I have had to stop the use of ALL supps untill further notice? As the Dr's want to do some health checks on me? It's an existing problem I have had for a few years now but I just want to make sure my body is well free of any product/substance whatsoever to get the best possible outcome. So no more STIMUL8 for me for now that is! I hope I haven't let anyone down? & i hope my log so far has been satisfactorily?
I WANT TO EMPMAPHISE THAT THIS IS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH STIMUL8!!! IT IS A PERSONAL HEALTH ISSUE....... So for the time being this is me signing off.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad News! Unfortunately I have had to stop the use of ALL supps untill further notice? As the Dr's want to do some health checks on me? It's an existing problem I have had for a few years now but I just want to make sure my body is well free of any product/substance whatsoever to get the best possible outcome. So no more STIMUL8 for me for now that is! I hope I haven't let anyone down? & i hope my log so far has been satisfactorily?
I WANT TO EMPMAPHISE THAT THIS IS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH STIMUL8!!! IT IS A PERSONAL HEALTH ISSUE....... So for the time being this is me signing off.
You've done a great job logging the products, Parsovi. The log has run well over a month, and if you'd like you can go ahead and post your reviews in the review section.

I hope your health situation isn't too dangerous, and I pray whatever the outcome is you have a 100% speedy recovery.

Thanks again for the great log!

turff49

turff49

Awards
^^THIS SAYS IT ALL^^
Thanks for a great log man!!

parsovl

Awards
You've done a great job logging the products, Parsovi. The log has run well over a month, and if you'd like you can go ahead and post your reviews in the review section.

I hope your health situation isn't too dangerous, and I pray whatever the outcome is you have a 100% speedy recovery.

Thanks again for the great log!
Will post in reviews now. Thanks again!