Panicy question for those who have used

kangaroojack3

Awards
I started up with d-bol 10 about a week ago. I love the stuff, it is working great.

I also injected sustanon 250, and equipoise, into the right butt cheek on the same day. First injection went well, no problems. My butt was a little sore for the next couple of days, after two or three days, all was well. Then, come thursday, i injected again, this time the left butt cheek. I thought it was a great injection.

(Each injection is performed with a completely steryl NEW needle.)

My left butt cheek has become swollen up, ( this from three days later ) slightly red and painful to the touch. I do not see any white spots indicating puss or anything like that, perhaps i have just been irritating it by being rough on it..I had a intramural flag football practice that thursday night after injection, and i remember a bit of pain. I don't know if that caused it though.

Anyhow, as previously stated, i am swollen on the left side. If i look in the mirror, i can see a significant difference in my left and right sides as far as size goes.

Do any of you have any suggestions? Perhaps i just need to be more gentle?

Tomorrow i am supposed to inject again, i was going to go into my other butt cheek, the one i previously in jected to.

Should i do it in a different part of the body?

Any other advice to improve success would be very much appreciated, as well as any possible symptoms i need to watch out for.

Thank you all very much,

jack

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started up with d-bol 10 about a week ago. I love the stuff, it is working great.

I also injected sustanon 250, and equipoise, into the right butt cheek on the same day. First injection went well, no problems. My butt was a little sore for the next couple of days, after two or three days, all was well. Then, come thursday, i injected again, this time the left butt cheek. I thought it was a great injection.

(Each injection is performed with a completely steryl NEW needle.)

My left butt cheek has become swollen up, ( this from three days later ) slightly red and painful to the touch. I do not see any white spots indicating puss or anything like that, perhaps i have just been irritating it by being rough on it..I had a intramural flag football practice that thursday night after injection, and i remember a bit of pain. I don't know if that caused it though.

Anyhow, as previously stated, i am swollen on the left side. If i look in the mirror, i can see a significant difference in my left and right sides as far as size goes.

Do any of you have any suggestions? Perhaps i just need to be more gentle?

Tomorrow i am supposed to inject again, i was going to go into my other butt cheek, the one i previously in jected to.

Should i do it in a different part of the body?

Any other advice to improve success would be very much appreciated, as well as any possible symptoms i need to watch out for.

Thank you all very much,

jack
if your sustanon is the amps you may have gottin a tiny shard of glass in there....im using omnadren now(same a sust)in those little glass vials that you break open......i would keep to the butt injects!...i never had any issues with shots though

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
could have leaked into subQ this is very common, causes huge swelling and inflammation. It is common on the butt to if you do not go deep enough. If you used a one inch needle that is probably the problem

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Quads are my favorite - but glutes (to me) are the least uncomfortable afterwards...

kangaroojack3

Awards
if your sustanon is the amps you may have gottin a tiny shard of glass in there....im using omnadren now(same a sust)in those little glass vials that you break open......i would keep to the butt injects!...i never had any issues with shots though
what do you mean by, is the amps? What is amps? and, if i got a shard of glass in there, will it go away eventually, or what? I did actually sleep on a heating pad before i read this post, the heating pad made it feel a bit better. I'm going to do that again tonight.

could have leaked into subQ this is very common, causes huge swelling and inflammation. It is common on the butt to if you do not go deep enough. If you used a one inch needle that is probably the problem
What is subQ? and it will heal, right ? =p And i do, un-****in-fortunately use a 1 inch needle...i guess we'll just have to put the needle in farther. oh Well, by the way:

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post, i appreciate it very much.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did your test come in little glass vials each with 250 mg in it...or one bigger 10 or 20ml bottle...im guessing the later...if thats the case you dont need to worry about glass then>

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
subQ is subqutaneous... it goes skin, then fat, then muscle.... the fat is your subQ layer. Now if you are using a 1'' needle the culprit is probably that either you straight-up injected into the fat or it leaked out of the muscle (because you did not get it deep enough). In the fat layer the alcohol will cause a lot of swelling, give of heat, and burn like a sunburn... you know how your muscle hurts after you inject, well this is how the fatty layer reactes... instead of a punch to your ass you get a rash like effect :)

In my experience it takes about 4 days to subside, and is visible purple like a bruise up to a week. Then suddenly goes away.

BUT:: watch it closely, if it swells a lot or gets bigger and bigger and bigger.... you need to see a DOC right away...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude....call it a glute and not a butt cheek...

kangaroojack what exactly is your cycle again? Mgs per week of sust and eq? length? how much dbol?

Rotate your glutes and quads, you need more than just 2 injections sites.

kangaroojack3

Awards
dude....call it a glute and not a butt cheek...

kangaroojack what exactly is your cycle again? Mgs per week of sust and eq? length? how much dbol?

Rotate your glutes and quads, you need more than just 2 injections sites.
my bad on the not using the muscle's scientific name, i was a little freaked out at the time to be proper about it, it completely slipped my mind. EQ is 300 mg/week and sust is 500 mg/week. I inject on mondays and thursdays. the needle is 1", and 20 mg d-bol per day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
inject somewhere else. What is your bf% if its not below 10% i would say that 1inch needle is too short for glutes. Dont be a puss shoot your quads or shoulders.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
For glute injections you want a 1.5" pin, nothing smaller. Yes you can get away with a 1" if you have little body fat, but why risk it? Rotate injection sites to quads and delts if you only have 1" pins.