Pampers is bout to get MANly

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Morning fellas. Heading back to freehold today. And can't wait to hit the gym! The week off of weights has given my joints much needed break but has left my muscles wanting some pump lol.

I feel strong and hard. My shoulders and arms and traps and still solid.

And by the way... I got a bunch I new pics comin at ya tomorrow when I'm on duty.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You better be taking some booty pics at the beach. There's a certain thread that could use some...

So you're definitely feeling stronger?
I'm down for some Pampers booty shots

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Hey guys sorry for no update today but I'm on duty at the firehouse and haven hit the gym. Will be backto daily workout log updates tomorrow and I will remember to and weight amount to workout log.

Hope all is well

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hey guys sorry for no update today but I'm on duty at the firehouse and haven hit the gym. Will be backto daily workout log updates tomorrow and I will remember to and weight amount to workout log.

Hope all is well
No big deal, life comes first as always. Hopefully there were no fires:)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Hope all is well
I bet humping gear around all day counts as a workout!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
A couple of my good friends are firemen and that gears is no joke. The endurance test the have to go through is crazy!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
It def is a workout. A good fire is better then any day inthe gym. Lol

Sorry for the delay in updates. I hit back on Monday hard, and chest yesterday. I will update the exercises and weights in a few.

Hope all is going awesome for all you guys!!! I want my PF3 lmao

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Hey boys. I have my week of workouts and I will add them all today. I just had a horrible night last night so I am in a fog today.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just got back from my vacation. Back in this thread...how'd your workouts go my friend?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey boys. I have my week of workouts and I will add them all today. I just had a horrible night last night so I am in a fog today.
Well....;-)

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Lol sorry guys. I have all my updates coming. I had a rough week last week. Still hit the gym but haven't been mentally into anything. Actually haven't even check my phone. I put my dog down on Wednesday. He was my best friend and I have been feeling completely lost. The only thing that has helped is talking to Pete and thinking that I have friends that are there.

Anyway the supps are awesome!! I've added versa, agamtine, and acute fx. I also am taking liquid aminos an carnavor. Jut waiting for Pfs to get released so I can pick up a bottle. I will be adding daa to it at the end of the nolvadren.

I hope all is well. Tomorrow I will update the log with weights an workouts. The leaning effect is killing it and the libido is still pretty awesome!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Cool thanks for the update! Can't wait for the workouts.