Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't say you're pulling female voters until after the election. I believe she will but there's a huge difference between talking about voting and getting your lazy ass out of the house to vote.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
That her being in the race is drawing women voters, there is no doubt. You'd probably be surprised however, at the number of women that would just like to shut her up. And it's not just the feminists

:bruce3:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
That her being in the race is drawing women voters, there is no doubt. You'd probably be surprised however, at the number of women that would just like to shut her up. And it's not just the feminists

:bruce3:
I'm gonna go with most females that are registered democrats.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I do know every christian I talk to loves palin, and most churches are supporting her because she is Pentecostal and there has never been one in the white house. Could mean a positive change for once is what is believed.

I am up in the air myself, but most of the slander against her is normal stuff so why take it too seriously?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty interesting graph:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the next few weeks will be quite telling as she is going to be involved in a lot more one on one interviews, and there is a lot of snooping into her background as well. I think we will see what she is made of very soon, good or bad

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You can't say you're pulling female voters until after the election. I believe she will but there's a huge difference between talking about voting and getting your lazy ass out of the house to vote.
Big difference between saying you will vote for the other party and actually doing it too. I'm skeptical of these supposed defectors from the Dems because of all the Obama Hillary nonsense.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same goes for those who believe in the "Bradley effect" and African American candidates.

Plus, the real polls are the state polls. This is just fodder for debates.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus, the real polls are the state polls. This is just fodder for debates.
100%. and truly the only ones that matter are the battleground states, and there have not been any recent polls in most of those. In fact, since prior to the conventions