• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why fix it if its not broken right? gj.

what other diets have you tried?

kk3vv

kk3vv

Awards
why fix it if its not broken right? gj. what other diets have you tried?
I tried that fasting and regular diet oats and eggs in the morning chicken and brown rice 4* a day and the paleo diet has showed me great results. The first two weeks is the hardest after that it's all routine

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
There were oh, a couple years where people didn't eat food from little packages.
Good job man. It's the framework for how we raise our daughters.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
btw I like the 1st selfy... u look like your ****ting your pants.. ggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..
lol jk

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
What WAS your diet exactly? 'Paleo' doesn't exactly narrow it down.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I don't know what you're doing, but it doesn't sound very paleo to me.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Home made chicken salad 6 times a day with Shakes in between
When you say salad does it have legumes or any other kinda veggie other than lettuce? Spinach or kale? Any nuts, cheese, fruit, what kind of dressing? I was thinking about doing the bulletproof diet because paleo sounds good but there's a number of things I like to eat...

rj123

Awards
When you say salad does it have legumes or any other kinda veggie other than lettuce? Spinach or kale? Any nuts, cheese, fruit, what kind of dressing? I was thinking about doing the bulletproof diet because paleo sounds good but there's a number of things I like to eat...
chicken salads just chicken mayo and celery and he could have add some other stuff

kk3vv

kk3vv

Awards
Just straight chicken and salad with chipotle dressing and gold standard whey in between meals.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Just straight chicken and salad with chipotle dressing and gold standard whey in between meals.
Just like our paleolithic ancestors used to eat LOL! Hate to break it to you, but you're not eating paleo.

kk3vv

kk3vv

Awards
Just like our paleolithic ancestors used to eat LOL! Hate to break it to you, but you're not eating paleo.
We'll ill like to think I am . To tell you the truth I thought that was considered a paleo diet

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
It's not. What is your definition of a paleo diet?

I'm not knocking your results by the way, you look good. Bit like you've farted and realised poo came out in that first pic, but otherwise, good job. ;)

kk3vv

kk3vv

Awards
It's not. What is your definition of a paleo diet? I'm not knocking your results by the way, you look good. Bit like you've farted and realised poo came out in that first pic, but otherwise, good job. ;)
Low carbs high protein lol

kk3vv

kk3vv

Awards
No, that's just what you call a low carb high protein diet lol. You should do some research in to what a Paleo diet actually is, if you're interested in doing it, because that's definitely not what you're doing. Read this for a start:
Lmao this is the new generation paleo diet bro . Thank for the paleo link.

rj123

Awards
Lol their can't be a new generation paleo diet it's called the caveman diet for a reason

kk3vv

kk3vv

Awards
Lol their can't be a new generation paleo diet it's called the caveman diet for a reason
I feel like a tard for thinking I was in a paleo diet this whole time. **** it gonna keep doing it . It's been treating me we'll

rj123

Awards
I feel like a tard for thinking I was in a paleo diet this whole time. **** it gonna keep doing it . It's been treating me we'll
haha f*** what it's called as long as it worked

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Even the "paleo" diet doesnt even come close to what the paleoithic man ate a paleo diet.
Theres evidence that shows they were only carnivors and subsisted primarly on organs and bone marrow and left much of the meat on the animal.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Even the "paleo" diet doesnt even come close to what the paleoithic man ate a paleo diet.
Theres evidence that shows they were only carnivors and subsisted primarly on organs and bone marrow and left much of the meat on the animal.
Gravy and broth diet?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
That's all the good stuff anyway. I'd take a fatty prime rib over a filet mignon any day