Package of D-pol pills came already opened??

usssatiger09

Awards
I ordered my first cycle of D-pol test boosting pills by Purus Labs from nutra health website and the package came with the top broken and the protective sealing on the inside already peeled 1/4 of the way off. The pills have the purus labs logo on it but this is very suspicious to me. Do I have any legit reason to be worried or no? Thanks for any help.

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Never accept anything with a broken seal the seal is there to show the consumer whether the package has been tampered with

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered my first cycle of D-pol test boosting pills by Purus Labs from nutra health website and the package came with the top broken and the protective sealing on the inside already peeled 1/4 of the way off. The pills have the purus labs logo on it but this is very suspicious to me. Do I have any legit reason to be worried or no? Thanks for any help.
This post would have been better in the supplements section as DPOL is not a steroid. What is "Nutra health"?. Do you mean to say Nutraplanet?. You should be able to easily get a replacement bottle from either the retailer or Purus Labs themselves. If the company is a sponsor here, why not post this in that company section?. You first move should have been to email customer service from the place you purchased the D-Pol from though. It may help for you to take a photo of the bottles and email them a link to the photo. Take the photo and upload to photobucket or any photo hosting site and then you can link the photo in your email to customer service.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In for delivery guy having huge libido