P-Plex/E-Stane Bridge vs M-Drol Cycle?

jimbo1727

Awards
Hey guys. First post on AM. Looking to run a prohormone cycle in a week or two. Definitely planning to log whatever option I choose. Anyways I am looking at two potential cycles:

1. M-Drol 10/10/20/20

2. P-Plex 10/20/20/20
E-Stane 0/0/0/30/30/30/30

My goal would be to add size while leaning up a touch or maintaining current body fat level. Have all necessary supports. Nolva and Clomid for PCT. This would be my third cycle. I have ran H-Drol and P-Mag in the past with good results.

Any suggestions/opinion?

Thanks.

cmc

cmc

Awards
Hard to answer this. Ive tried a few Mdrol cycles and didnt get squat for results. On the flip side, Ive always had excellent results from the PPlex.

So if you dont respond to the Mdrol in a sufficient amount of time you may be faced with the questions of what to run again.

Your nutrition and water intake is going to affect the PPlex and or Estane cycles. What is you purpose of cycling the PPlex then bridging into the Estane? The PPlex can be wet while the Estane will have the opposite effect. Why bulk for 4-6 weeks and then cut for another 4 with the Estane? Seems like a lot of work in a short amount of time IMO.

It's winter...bulk on the PPlex alone for 6 weeks. 20/20/30/30/40/40+ Only ramp up depending on how you react. IMO, ten mg is a waste of time.

Run your Estane towards the summer.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Hard to answer this. Ive tried a few Mdrol cycles and didnt get squat for results. On the flip side, Ive always had excellent results from the PPlex.

So if you dont respond to the Mdrol in a sufficient amount of time you may be faced with the questions of what to run again.

Your nutrition and water intake is going to affect the PPlex and or Estane cycles. What is you purpose of cycling the PPlex then bridging into the Estane? The PPlex can be wet while the Estane will have the opposite effect. Why bulk for 4-6 weeks and then cut for another 4 with the Estane? Seems like a lot of work in a short amount of time IMO.

It's winter...bulk on the PPlex alone for 6 weeks. 20/20/30/30/40/40+ Only ramp up depending on how you react. IMO, ten mg is a waste of time.

Run your Estane towards the summer.
epi doesnt have to be used only for cutting, in this context it could be used for recomping or continued bulking. plus, the epi will help consolidate the gains. like in Unreal's SD guide when he talks of bridging to epi

cmc

cmc

Awards
epi doesnt have to be used only for cutting, in this context it could be used for recomping or continued bulking. plus, the epi will help consolidate the gains. like in Unreal's SD guide when he talks of bridging to epi
True.....food and water intake will take priority in dictating the results.