p-mag/promag ph, is it stilavailable? if not a good replacment?

zacsa

Awards
I was reading on p-mag and I was Was wanting to run it for 6 weeks starting at 50mg and end at 75mg a day. This would be my first pb cycle. I know what all my pct's will be and ill be pre loading with cycle support for 2 weeks and run it till the end of pct. I just cant seam to find a place to sell me p-mag. Ill run a different oh but I want it to be vety similar cuz i know this pb is on the more mild side compared to like tren. So if anyone can recommend a new ph or help me out with getting a different ph ide realy appreciate it. And yes this is my first post so I hope I don't get teamed out cuz this would be considered a stupid question. Ive done plenty of research on pct and cycle/liver support I just am not sure on a good reputable ph I can get. Thanks for your time everyone and thanks for all the info on this forum have been reading :)

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is supposed to be similar and there is also plenty of that or other halodrol clones out there.
also check out:
epistane
m-lmg
primordial performance andro-series
there are a lot of choices out there. research a bit more

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is supposed to be similar and there is also plenty of that or other halodrol clones out there.
also check out:
epistane
m-lmg
primordial performance andro-series
there are a lot of choices out there. research a bit more
hdrol is not that similar because....

pmag generally yields results much faster
pmag is most effective when used for bulking

hdrol takes a lot longer for the big gains to become visible
hdrol is probably best used for recomping

MMMilk

Awards
i just ordered some p-mag 3 days ago, its still out but its getting harder to find. pm me if you want to know where to get it.

zacsa

Awards
i just ordered some p-mag 3 days ago, its still out but its getting harder to find. pm me if you want to know where to get it.
I don't have an enogh posts to send a pm lol... can you just pm me?

zacsa

Awards
Thank you everyone for the pm's and all the help. I really appreciate it :) ... I'm having a good experience with this forum already :)