p-GH and IGF-1 stack?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience or feelings on whether these could be used together or whether that would be silly and superfluous?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't spent much time researching it, but at IBE forums they keep saying how great a hexatropin (gh)/Oratropin (IGF) stack is. I think I've read other stuff about this pair.

Come my winter bulker I'll probably be running OT and PGH at the same time, so we'll see :D

Sincerely,

Your stalker friend :toofunny:

Beowulf

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I haven't heard much good or bad about p-gh to start spending money on it . . . anybody got any experience with it?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I haven't spent much time researching it, but at IBE forums they keep saying how great a hexatropin (gh)/Oratropin (IGF) stack is. I think I've read other stuff about this pair.

Come my winter bulker I'll probably be running OT and PGH at the same time, so we'll see :D

Sincerely,

Your stalker friend :toofunny:
Beowulf
I hear you, B...
every time I turn a corner I bump into you, and when I'm trying to see where you're at I run into myself! It's getting downright cosmic around the halls of the AnabolicallyMinded...

I was thinking of p-GH and IGF during PCT and beyond, which would effectively make PCT as exciting as a cycle (which is a rediculous but very appealing proposition, of course).

At any rate, I'd love to hear from some of the science minded about combining these. I don't know enough about the details and mechanisms myself, and I haven't seen any logs of people using both (not that I've searched exhaustively).

If not, I suppose I'll just have to go guinea pig myself!!!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on this in a couple weeks with my upcoming pct. I have been on pGH for about 2 weeks. Nothing drastic going on but I am sleeping better and it seems to be acting as a mild glucose disposal agent, because I definitely have an increased appetite. I am also going to use LR3 during pct.

Without any studies behind my theory I would say that it may be possible to have a rHGH and LR3 type of experience. One theory kicked around about using LR3 and GH together is that gh will keep your gh levels up while igf levels are through the roof. Using lr3 on its own possibly causes some shutdown of your own endo production being one reason for only seeing results through 30 days or so.

Granted this is just my thoughts, but I wonder if the pGH would be enough to keep the pituitary producing GH and keep your endo levels up while on lr3 allowing us to use lr3 longer without losing any efficiency, along with the synergy that seems to take place when using both GH and LR3 (don't know about this yet personally).

But even without that working like that, I am hoping for some degree of the synergy that supposedly takes place when using both.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
what do people think for dosing if stacking p-GH and IGF-1? Any suggestions on whether dosages would remain the same or be lowered for such a stack? And for anyone who knows, would a 4 month run of p-GH using IGF only months 1 and 4 be a good way to go? I know the IGF seems best with a break between months, but what about the p-GH? As I understand it, long runs are fine with the 5 days on/2 days off protocol. Thanks to anyone who has insight!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Author rea recommends GH/slin and igf-1 alternated in a two on/ two off schedule, and the science behind it makes sense.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Author rea recommends GH/slin and igf-1 alternated in a two on/ two off schedule, and the science behind it makes sense.
does that mean one of the 2 only run for 2 months then 2 months of nothing, etc? Also, although I have traditionally used ALR's suggestions, I am currently a bit skeptical of some of his opinions. Anyone else?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think the 2on/2off refers to days, not months. I'll have to look at BTTP again to see what sort of dosing ALR reccommends for IGF and GH.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The recommended dose for IGF was 1mcg/kg or 10mcg/220lbs athlete, but multiple dosing per day.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The recommended dose for IGF was 1mcg/kg or 10mcg/220lbs athlete, but multiple dosing per day.
220lbs is 100kg which would mean 100mcg ED dosing. I did 40mcg ED @ 210lbs with excellent results... And more isn't always better, either...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you guys doing 7 days/week or just on workout days?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 5on/2off on the p-GH. I think p-GH and IGF-1 is a killer idea. There is reportedly abundant synergy between the 2. Here is how I would structure it for most bang for your buck:

Get on p-GH for a good while. Say, buy a 4-month kit. After a couple months, the effects of the higher GH are being felt deep and good. Stack the IGF-1 somewhere on cycle and then again in PCT. If you don't have cycles planned, well it's all good all the same.

Call me greedy, but I'm dying to do IGF-1 and X-factor while on p-GH and no androgens. Just for fun between cycles. With ActivaTe and ATD, why not. Or maybe the Controlled labs herbal test boosters instead of the ATD.

So much fun to be had! :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
p-GH and IGF are my friends right now... ;)

2nd week of p-GH, first on IGF..

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wroe that wrong, should be .1mcg/kg @3-5 times daily.