OxyElite Pro causing false positive in drug tests?

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
true that yea im gona play it safe and stay away from it theres alot of good supps without dmaa.assault,maniac,c-bol,fierce,and hemavol are what im lookin at instead of mesomorph even though i really wana try it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
true that yea im gona play it safe and stay away from it theres alot of good supps without dmaa.assault,maniac,c-bol,fierce,and hemavol are what im lookin at instead of mesomorph even though i really wana try it.
or try it if you want to.... just make sure you have more than 2-3 days between dosing and testing....

that way you would be clear of any metabolites.... even if it was actual amphetamine, the detection period is 1-3 days.... just be careful... sups arent worth jaill... ive tried it that way

boddhijohn75

Awards
DMAA CAN cause false positives 100%... google search... hundreds of people have failed because of dmaa supps... do NOT take it if u have a drug test within the next 24 hrs...

it clears your system quick... but i can almost guarantee if u take it 45 mins before your drug test, your failing that sh8t

i had a 2 day jail sanction for a false positive for amp.... gcms showed dmaa
Mate I'm on parole in oz jack 3d has definitely 100 percent caused a false positive for meth... Hopefully once the results come back from lab should be fine

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
With n=1 its not conclusive, and not all labs use an identical test.
Thats my point. I was only giving a single test subject. We would need about 1000 more people to do the same thing at the same place at the same time to really have anything conclusive enough to call evidence towards a claim.

Just play it safe... thats the general concensus here. I just wanted to try my luck.

englerdm

Awards
IT WILL

I took 2 OEP tablets this morning and took a drug screen about 8 hours later and tested positive for amphetamines.. So I don't care what anyone says I seen it for my own eyes

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 2 OEP tablets this morning and took a drug screen about 8 hours later and tested positive for amphetamines.. So I don't care what anyone says I seen it for my own eyes
:D

USP makes their way back to AM and so do the single posters who sign up that very month.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D

USP makes their way back to AM and so do the single posters who sign up that very month.
even funnier is OEP is capsules not tablets. Much as i'm personally not a fan of many USP products (some though) the new poster nonsense is silly.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black out your personal info and post the results. This, and only this, will put everybody's speculation to rest.

...just sayin'...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't see why DMAA would show up as a false positive for amphetamine when it doesn't even have an aromatic ring. Ephedrine may show up on low quality tests.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I take Appnuts LITUP daily. Is there any way it make me test positive for any illegal substance? My job tests for all illegal drugs and soon will test for anabolic steroids.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take Appnuts LITUP daily. Is there any way it make me test positive for any illegal substance? My job tests for all illegal drugs and soon will test for anabolic steroids.
assuming that since they are cGMP certified that its not tainted, I don't see anything in Lit Up that would cause a positive.

steppinRazor

Awards
I took lit up daily for a month and dropped about 5 UA's during that time, all of which were clean

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
I took OEP stacked with Alpha T-2 several months back and loved it. Then I started reading all the info coming out about failed drug tests, false positives, etc and I dropped the OEP immediately, since I'm subject to random drug test at my job. I've been following this thread, and while it certainly seems like it may be safe, that's not a chance I'm willing to take.

I'm ready for another run of Alpha T-2, and I'd like to stack something comparable to OEP with it...but drug test safe, and non-hormonal. Any suggestions?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why this is still a debate... everything that has ever been listed to cause a false positive is listed on askwebdoc ..... dmaa is on the list

http://www.askdocweb.com/falsepositives.html

theres plenty of other things that CAN cause a false positive... many times they wont, but its possible

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been tested 3 different times while I was taking OEP and have never had any issues and one of the tests was about 2 hours after my morning dose of 2

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I've been tested 3 different times while I was taking OEP and have never had any issues and one of the tests was about 2 hours after my morning dose of 2
i dont care...i bet if you take 50 different drug tests, with 50 different cutoffs, you probably will fail one..

my freedom depends on passing drug tests, and has for the past 2+ years.... TRUST ME I KNOW you CAN fail for dmaa.... it happend to me... and i spent 48 hrs in jail.... gcms confirmed false positive....

if you dont believe it can happen, look up the reference next to dmaa on the link i posted

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
it may be true but i think you would have too take it right before u test or be taking alot like way more than u should..im also on probation like u said before depends on the test if they are using old cheap uas i think it may increase the chances of it coming up positive im on etgs and its advanced tests so maybe posibly they worked out the kinks...once again better safe then sry ive learned my ua pattern i keep two pwos on hand one with dmaa and one without and alternate depending if i know imma have a test soon nothing is worth my freedom especially a stim supplement lol

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
oh and thanks for that askdoc link ive been using it constantly the past couple months since i got out the slammer