Overeem weight class question

JayRock

Awards
How and why did he go from a lanky 205lbs to 265lbs? That's a pretty huge gain in size from light heavyweight to super heavyweight. Why the huge change? Has it changed his fighting ability at all?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How and why did he go from a lanky 205lbs to 265lbs? That's a pretty huge gain in size from light heavyweight to super heavyweight. Why the huge change? Has it changed his fighting ability at all?
"they say" he did "a lot" of steroids while fighting in organizations that don't test for drugs. But as for his ability....same fighter + bigger = better in my book. I just hope he smashes lesnars face in, steroids or no steroids.

mh625

Awards
Well just finished the fight and Overeem showed true and destroyed Lesnar.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well just finished the fight and Overeem showed true and destroyed Lesnar.
Down goes lesnar same as fedor. at least fedor takes his beating like a man.....lesnar always turtles up or goes fetal position on us when (God forbid) he is kicked in the midsection or punched in the face. what a wussbag.

Sarge911

Awards
Yea he definately took something , but im sure lesnar has taken the juice at one time or another too.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Mos def lesnar juiced during his WWE days

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was getting beat up in PRIDE's LHW division, so he moved up to HW with plenty of chemical help. PRIDE didn't test. I have no qualms with Overeems drug use.

RicFlair

Awards
In Japan they damm near encourage steroid use in their athletes. While in Pride he was most likely juicing hard. The dude looks like he could walk on the stage to a 1960s Olympia. He's a specimen, even with amazing genetics he def has had some help. Not to mention his epi-test ratio was way out of the normal human range when tested.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aleksandar37 MMA 9
Anabolics 4
MMA 13
Marcinator MMA 51
VolcomX311 MMA 8