OUT OF THE GAME FOR A WHILE - REC ME A NON PH/PS STACK

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone notice their hungry is increase with Abe ?
Personally, I never have, but there are quite a few people that do notice this. Some people will run something extra like Norcodrene to help combat the increased hunger.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Having read through this thread I have already gone and gotten some VS Soy Lecithin and started that yesterday (1.2-1.8g PA). Should I expect to see decent results with just SL, agmatine and preworkout, or should I add alphamax, ABE, or something like that? Trying to recomp and get sexy for the summer lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having read through this thread I have already gone and gotten some VS Soy Lecithin and started that yesterday (1.2-1.8g PA). Should I expect to see decent results with just SL, agmatine and preworkout, or should I add alphamax, ABE, or something like that? Trying to recomp and get sexy for the summer lol
That is a solid stack that you have now. Alphamax would be a solid addition for your goals. The Forskolin will help keep you lean while still eating a fair amount and the Arimistane will help with estrogen control and give that nice dry look for summer.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't add anything if you haven't ran SL solo.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
That is a solid stack that you have now. Alphamax would be a solid addition for your goals. The Forskolin will help keep you lean while still eating a fair amount and the Arimistane will help with estrogen control and give that nice dry look for summer.
Thanks great idea man I will look into that!
Don't add anything if you haven't ran SL solo.
Also great advice. SL won't jack up my ability to recomp will it? And I can't help but lol to the fact that Soy Lecithin is so awesome, from all I have read here at least!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a stimmed pre and use your creatine seperately.

IMO finish up you v1tality then judge from there what you would like to do.

Creatine can be taken anytime of day.
It works by saturation, not acutely.

Maybe try out OL Conqu3r to give them an honest shot.

If you want a different creatine product still look into Ergonine or good old mono
Gotcha I'll just keep taking the V1tality then go with a standard mono after.

I think I really need a pre workout drink even with my xgels. I need something to get my ass out of bed to get to the gym.

I just want to get the old feeling back of being "starving to lift weights" instead of rushing to get out of there as fast as possible!

I'm now taking: Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, V1tality, Xgels, and probably a pre workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PA is decent by itself but more for endurance/recovery then anything else... adding something like xgels (ara) would be beneficial as well as synergistic.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
PA is decent by itself but more for endurance/recovery then anything else... adding something like xgels (ara) would be beneficial as well as synergistic.
Gotcha. From what I have read about PA/SL people definitely noticed a difference in muscle fullness as well as pumps? Is that true? Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotcha. From what I have read about PA/SL people definitely noticed a difference in muscle fullness as well as pumps? Is that true? Thanks
Haven't used it yet myself but I have heard that as well.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Haven't used it yet myself but I have heard that as well.
Nice yeah I just started yesterday and look forward to seeing some results! After reading all these reviews on the forums I had to jump on the bandwagon lol, and it's healthy!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice yeah I just started yesterday and look forward to seeing some results! After reading all these reviews on the forums I had to jump on the bandwagon lol, and it's healthy!
yep... just be careful because a lot of people forget how many calories are in those lecithin granules... they add up fast when you're cutting or even recomping

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

As the title says, I have been out of the supplement game for a while. for last year or so, I have been running some basics, creatine and animo powder. I would like to get together an effective stack for boosting test and leaning out/muscle building. I have been training for the better part of 10 years with various successful H-drol cycles and am well versed in diet and training habits. (not looking for PS/PH)

Years back Mass FX/Hyperdrol/Lean X was all the rage as was Bioforge, Arachidonic Acid, are these even still relevant ? However after spending a whole mess of time searching for the newest and best, I have hit a wall.

Could you please provide guidance...I like what I have read about Diesel Test Hardcore and Pro cycle, but am at a loss as to what I could stack with it.

Thank for the help!
I rec:
creatine
taurine
multi v/m
healthy fat supp
protein powder
green tea

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PA is provides much more then endurance and recovery benefits.

Also, it wouldn't be wise to throw together PA from SL and ArA right away. He needs to (at least should) run them solo prior to stacking.

integlspwr

Awards
im running out of my C4 pre and muscle pharm amino1.

Anyone have suggestions on a new prework and something simliar to my Amino1 that would work well with my stack (xgels, mag, abe) that has good value / dollar ratio ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Anyone have suggestions on a new prework and something simliar to my Amino1 that would work well with my stack (xgels, mag, abe) that has good value / dollar ratio ?
for an amino product aminoIV is my go to for sure.

as for pre workouts, theres tons to choose from. Focus xt is great for tunnel vision (and theres caffiene free if you want low/no stim stack) and you could add some alcar to stack synergistically with the xgels, conq3r, katana are some of the top ones ive used/seen

frankz2

frankz2

Awards

As Boone mentioned, Conqu3r, beyond being a great all around pre in its own right, would also provide all of the ancillary supplements (glycerol, ALCAR) to help you optimize those Xgels.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Boone mentioned, Conqu3r, beyond being a great all around pre in its own right, would also provide all of the ancillary supplements (glycerol, ALCAR) to help you optimize those Xgels.
Conqu3r and xgels are awesome together.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Soon youll have a pre workout option that is above and beyond anything ever produced in this category.

Quantifiable increases in performance acutely and compounded over time- meaning over time your results will improve not decline like you would expect from todays pre workout products.
Maybe 4 weeks.

integlspwr

Awards
i stopped taking fish oil because the ARA guide suggested to stop taking fish oil all together and notice today my joints were kinda irritating me. I want to start dosing fish oil again (or should i look into a joint supplement?), how long after should i take fish oil so it doesn't mess up the effectiveness of my xgels.

Thanks!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
i stopped taking fish oil because the ARA guide suggested to stop taking fish oil all together and notice today my joints were kinda irritating me. I want to start dosing fish oil again, how long after should i take fish oil so it doesn't mess up the effectiveness of my xgels.

Thanks!
As far away as possible.

integlspwr

Awards
thanks guys. i really am loving this cycle but the joint irritation was bothering me.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Tell me some of those good things about magnitropin.
Body recomposition, weight gain, increased endurance, pumps, and an increased in appetite are common things users report. Check out the product reviews section, the reviews speak for themselves

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many Supremacy 2.0 are you using per day?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin95 man.
Right, after looking at Supremacy 2.0, it looks to have 10mg more of Forskolin95 than Alphamax but from the serving sizes Alphamax looks to be a better value in terms of price so I may just go with that unless ya'll know of a better one around the same price.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, after looking at Supremacy 2.0, it looks to have 10mg more of Forskolin95 than Alphamax but from the serving sizes Alphamax looks to be a better value in terms of price so I may just go with that unless ya'll know of a better one around the same price.
IF you decide to go with Alphamax, we do have it for $24.99 each with code "Alpha".at TGB Supplements.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say for your goals Alphamax would be the best bet. That code above makes it a steal.

You could grab shift on the PES Insider (ending today ) for a great intro price as well.

Alphamax + Shift = 100mg F95 plus obviously all the additional componets like Divanill, Arimistane, Ldopa, ZMA, VitD, Olive leaf extract, Rhodiola Rosea, Synephrine, etc

That's basically an insane caffeine free cutting/recomp stack.

OxyMax XT is coming out soon as well. That is a stim fat burner that will also stack perfectly with Alphamax. It also contains hefty dose of F95, along with Amentoflavone.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I would say for your goals Alphamax would be the best bet. That code above makes it a steal.

You could grab shift on the PES Insider (ending today ) for a great intro price as well.

Alphamax + Shift = 100mg F95 plus obviously all the additional componets like Divanill, Arimistane, Ldopa, ZMA, VitD, Olive leaf extract, Rhodiola Rosea, Synephrine, etc

That's basically an insane caffeine free cutting/recomp stack.

OxyMax XT is coming out soon as well. That is a stim fat burner that will also stack perfectly with Alphamax. It also contains hefty dose of F95, along with Amentoflavone.
Awesome, well I ordered just alphamax for now so I'll see how that does solo.. I may be going with a pro-hormone after though..:twisted: