Our coach is on the next season of ultimate fighter !!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys please check out the next season of ultimate fighter. Our coach from the watertown school (never met him so hope he's not a tool on the show) will be on. His name is spencer paige. Show him some support, or not, ut either way check it out.

thanks.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys please check out the next season of ultimate fighter. Our coach from the watertown school (never met him so hope he's not a tool on the show) will be on. His name is spencer paige. Show him some support, or not, ut either way check it out.

thanks.
you have never met your coach?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Haha well this particular coach. Where I train there are 3 schools. He is from the one I don't train at.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
JUst a friendly reminder that tomorrow starts the new season of ultimate fighter. Check it out and Watch for Spencer Paige. Finally got to meet him and he's really a stand up guy !

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His stand up looked pretty solid and his opponent looked thrown off by facing a southy.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man ! Seemed to me like the other guy wanted nothing to do with his standup and kept taking him down instead. Glad he's in the house though. See what happens from there.
Btw you see when he smiled to the camera the logo on his mouthguard ? Check out my Avatar :) haha