OUFINNY's new LG testosterone destruction stack

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is true no supp helps us deal with high level stress. Good luck with the new job and hopefully your workouts are looking good again.
Yesterday I did feel a little better but yet again the weekend sapped all of my endurance. I am just about done with my bottle of Formadrol and I think I am switching things up here. Though I so desperately want to run Trifecta right now, it just is not the right time and that would have me in PCT over the holidays. Plus, I have some other options I am considering for my full on recomp/cut that I will run starting in January for 3 months. I will say this though, even with my life making things difficult, Formadrol/AS-GT has really helped me keep my strength when I have less than optimal workouts.

I will post a review of Formadrol/AS-GT stacked together here later today hopefully. This time around Formadrol worked well for me and I could tell I DEFINITELY had a major test boost going on. More to follow later.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts buddy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I do the warrior it is a battle no matter what. The intensity and short rest make the first two weeks a real ego check for sure. It works like a charm for recomp and cutting, that is without question. I could see it being great for contest prep in the latter stages if you are not doing crazy weights.
This was perfect for the contest prep I kept my muscle, and conditioning was amazing. Best thing is it is also already a carb depleting program so no need to change up towards the end of the prep. I do recommend going with an 8-10 rep range on work sets to avoid injury but other than that yeah this baby was perfect in contest prep.

Yesterday I did feel a little better but yet again the weekend sapped all of my endurance. I am just about done with my bottle of Formadrol and I think I am switching things up here. Though I so desperately want to run Trifecta right now, it just is not the right time and that would have me in PCT over the holidays. Plus, I have some other options I am considering for my full on recomp/cut that I will run starting in January for 3 months. I will say this though, even with my life making things difficult, Formadrol/AS-GT has really helped me keep my strength when I have less than optimal workouts.

I will post a review of Formadrol/AS-GT stacked together here later today hopefully. This time around Formadrol worked well for me and I could tell I DEFINITELY had a major test boost going on. More to follow later.
Sounds great and how is the diet treating you now? Sorry I have been absent not even sure how I missed this. I am all caught up just in time for the final review. Hope the new job is a success for you and ends up a blessing in disguise.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was perfect for the contest prep I kept my muscle, and conditioning was amazing. Best thing is it is also already a carb depleting program so no need to change up towards the end of the prep. I do recommend going with an 8-10 rep range on work sets to avoid injury but other than that yeah this baby was perfect in contest prep.

I am debating running this again next or doing a straight HST plan of attack for 6-8 weeks, make the 10s and 5s an extra week.

Sounds great and how is the diet treating you now? Sorry I have been absent not even sure how I missed this. I am all caught up just in time for the final review. Hope the new job is a success for you and ends up a blessing in disguise.
I am running around today getting things done at the moment on my day off otherwise the review would be posted. I will note that pSARM was dropped about a week ago, it really was not adding anything sadly. I had high hopes but it did not work too well for me. Anyways, review to come and I will link my new log that will be in the workout log section most likely.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am running around today getting things done at the moment on my day off otherwise the review would be posted. I will note that pSARM was dropped about a week ago, it really was not adding anything sadly. I had high hopes but it did not work too well for me. Anyways, review to come and I will link my new log that will be in the workout log section most likely.
If you do HST go with an advance routine to lengthenit rather than stay in the 5's for 3 weeks. It has been causing a lot of guys some joint /tendon pain going into that 3rd week. They make smaller rep jumps in the Advanced so like 2 weeks at each but 15, 12, 8, 5. I have seen some guys go as far as dropping 2 reps every week. Not sure if you have spent any time on the hypertrophy-specific site or not but tons and tons of information there on it.

I only recommend that to you because I know you have been dealing with joint issues too when pushing hard for long periods.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do HST go with an advance routine to lengthenit rather than stay in the 5's for 3 weeks. It has been causing a lot of guys some joint /tendon pain going into that 3rd week. They make smaller rep jumps in the Advanced so like 2 weeks at each but 15, 12, 8, 5. I have seen some guys go as far as dropping 2 reps every week. Not sure if you have spent any time on the hypertrophy-specific site or not but tons and tons of information there on it.

I only recommend that to you because I know you have been dealing with joint issues too when pushing hard for long periods.
Ah ha, I like that idea Chris and I will probably do that. If you can believe it, I did BB squats today and am not in pain. Granted, it hurt my traps more than my legs and hip so I had to quit at 185 but I could go down past parallel still no problem. Next week I am going to give it another shot or maybe throw in a set on Friday to see if my hip is ok with this or not. Either way, I am happy the time off had a positive effect on the healing process.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review posted on the first page, post #2. Thanks for following even if this was not as detailed as the rest of my logs. Hopefully the next one will be more inclusive as long as life does not get too in the way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Review of Formadrol Extreme with Sustain Alpha - Test bomb stack.

Formadrol Extreme 90 pill bottle - Dosed at 4 per day, split doses by ~12 hours.

Test boosting - 8/10 Within a week I could tell test was elevated. Acne/bacne was present but not as bad as the AndroHard gave me (thank god!). Aggression was in check but lying right under the surface.

Recovery - 9/10 This is where Formadrol shines, I get near instant recovery after about 8 days on it and it only gets better. I stopped two days ago and already my recovery time is suffering because of it.

Focus/mental boost - 7/10 Form does give me some mental energy and can improve my focus though it is nothing like you get from some nootropics or a good stim focus supplement. It does show its benefits if dosed before a workout.

Pumps/vascularity - 7/10 I don't get crazy vascular from Form but it does help with the pumps if dosed pre-workout. There are others out there that give crazy pumps, Form helps but it is no Anadraulic Pump!!!!

Body composition - 5/10 This is because I did not have my diet and life in order so Formadrol can't protect me from my own bad choices. If anything, it kept fat gain to a minimum while adding a small amount of muscle. My shoulders definitely continue to slowly get larger from the increased pressing both bench (incline/flat/decline) and DB military.

Overall - 7.5/10 This time around I like this a lot more than when I took it after Natadrol. Strength stayed the same for most exercises and in some cases it went down but that is fine with me. Now that I have another run with Formadrol I can see that it is a potent test booster and anti-estrogen supplement. If you are on the fence, buy two bottles and be ready for a fun ride.

Sustain Alpha - It worked but I will reserve my comments should anyone want more details, this is an LG forum ;).

pSARM - I got nothing from this sadly except some stomach discomfort and a slight increase in muscle fullness. I really, really wanted this to be the bomb diggity but alas it was not for ME. Is it worth trying, yes since many have liked it, for me though, it did not work.

Recompadrol - It works and holy crap is it the strongest I have ever tried. Only 4 caps of Slin compares to this and that is saying a lot.
Nice review. Did you have the old or new pSARM? Just curious since you mentioned upset stomach.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little review of things. I've been debating using my bottle of Recompadrol with a bottle of pSarm the new stuff.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review. Did you have the old or new pSARM? Just curious since you mentioned upset stomach.
New one aka Methyl-1D pSARMS. I was taking 6 per day an still don't believe it did a whole lot for me. Maybe I am wrong. I will hold on to what I have and see how it works solo maybe in the future.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Solid review man!