OTCPCT for Epistane...

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Hey guys, it has been a while since I have been talking on the forums. Just been doing some reading actually!

Anyway, at the moment I am out of the country, and I do have access to SERM's. I always have a serm on hand when running a compound of "extra powerful" nature (such as epi). My question is, is the protocol found at www.otcpct.com for epistane something people have tried and consider to be sufficient for a PCT for epi?

I have always considered it ridiculous to not have a serm on hand, and I have a my stock ready to go just incase anything happens. HOWEVER, it is a rather expensive investment with my current location, and was wondering is this was actually an option people consider?

PCT Weeks:
1-2: 200mg I3C, cycle support, post cycle support
2-4: 200mg I3C, post cycle support
5-8: 6-oxo (tapered) and activate xtreme

Is this too good to be true?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, it has been a while since I have been talking on the forums. Just been doing some reading actually!

Anyway, at the moment I am out of the country, and I do have access to SERM's. I always have a serm on hand when running a compound of "extra powerful" nature (such as epi). My question is, is the protocol found at www.otcpct.com for epistane something people have tried and consider to be sufficient for a PCT for epi?

I have always considered it ridiculous to not have a serm on hand, and I have a my stock ready to go just incase anything happens. HOWEVER, it is a rather expensive investment with my current location, and was wondering is this was actually an option people consider?

PCT Weeks:

i would start the activate and 6oxo week 3 and run it from there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

PCT Weeks:

i would start the activate and 6oxo week 3 and run it from there.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could skip the BS, and get some Formex. That and Post Cycle Support will do wonders for recovery.
PM me if you have any questions.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) With a SERM:

Needed: 2 bottles IBE Formex, 1 month supply of a SERM, 1 bottle AI PCS

(Clomid or Toremifene may be used in place of Tamoxifene)

Tamoxifene = nolva

Week 1: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [CS]*
Week 2: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [CS]
Week 3: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [CS]
Week 4: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [CS]

2) Without a SERM[/b]

Needed: 2 bottles IBE Formex, 1 bottle AI Cycle Support

Not everyone can get SERMs. This method is not as good as above, but is still much better than nothin.

Week 1: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 2: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 3: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 4: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
AdelV Anabolics 24
LuckyKid57 Post Cycle Therapy 2
LuckyKid57 Post Cycle Therapy 4