Otc post cycle for ostaplex and hi tech 1-testosterone

Superduty89

Awards
I ran these 2 phs for 3 weeks straight what can I take Otc for post cycle as my aggression is through the roof and my libido has dropped a lot while on cycle....
I have boron, d aspartic acid, dim anti aroma, estrogenex gen 2, and erase pro....

sparkclone

Awards
You don't need pct lmao **** dosnt actually work lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
osta and andros both need a REAL pct... if you want proof of your suppression, get bloods.

Full pct for anyhting hormonal is the safe way to go. Don't get cheap in pct.

Superduty89

Awards
I've been taking the 2 for about 2 weeks and realized the shutdown so I stopped and started otc ptc as I don't have access to real pct

Superduty89

Awards
They aren't the real steroids they are phs by hi tech pharm, I stopped taking them after a 2 week and few days....I don't have access to real pct

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no, they're not "real steroids", but they're still prohormones and will suppress yorur natural test.

Why would you even bother to ask if you need a real pct if you already decided you wont do it? Stupid.

Superduty89

Awards
I didn't research them before use I know it's stupid, and I would do real pct if I had it, I'm getting blood work done in 2 days

Superduty89

Awards
How suppressed do u think I am from only a short 18 day cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How suppressed do u think I am from only a short 18 day cycle
Probably dead. Like forever. No kids, no more boners, no sex, no life, no hope.

Better start looking up sex change docs.

Kidding. But for real, stuff like this (not knowing anything about what you're taking) is why people end up with those issues and we can't have fun things cuz they get banned.

Superduty89

Awards
Yeah I don't plan on running any pH ever again I was going off what I saw on the site I purchased from saying "safe legal and effective no pct required" that's why I purchased it anyway....I did a p6 black extreme cycle a couple months back without pct because I didn't realize it contains phs but I recovered in days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fame126 Supplements 27
Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 1
OTC Drug 5
Supplements 4