Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 week Recomp (unsponsored)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always nice when you start seeing changes, fuels the fire!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Keep it up, seems like your enjoying the gains. Don't get too big on us now ;)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Haha. Definitely enjoying things and it's just begun. How's the higher volume treating you? Still with it?
Of course I'm still with it, it's just been hectic studying for MCATS. Hit a pr the other day on deadlift of 525 so I'm pretty hyped

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
525 nice!!
Thanks, at 5'6.5 you either have to lift big or be big, and I'm trying to make the most of both! How's the high volume treating you?

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
I'm in! nice detailed log so far... very interested in this one since ill be starting my Osta run in a week or so.

Also curious to see how you set up your pct since ive also read so many mixed reviews on whether to go natty pct or nolva/clomid

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, at 5'6.5 you either have to lift big or be big, and I'm trying to make the most of both! How's the high volume treating you?
Dude I love it. I like anything new that wakes up the motivation. Still feeling out the proper weight to maximize the sets, but now I'm through the routine 2 times and it's getting good.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! nice detailed log so far... very interested in this one since ill be starting my Osta run in a week or so.

Also curious to see how you set up your pct since ive also read so many mixed reviews on whether to go natty pct or nolva/clomid
Thanks man, glad to have you. I think I'm pretty set on my PCT layout. I'm not a "just in case" kind of guy, I'm preventative. So since I've got it, I think I'm going to use it. Maybe a lower dose though:

Nolva 10/10/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1
DAA 3g/day

And I think I'm going to throw in a bottle of DermaStr3ngth.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Thanks man, glad to have you. I think I'm pretty set on my PCT layout. I'm not a "just in case" kind of guy, I'm preventative. So since I've got it, I think I'm going to use it. Maybe a lower dose though: Nolva 10/10/10/10 Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1 DAA 3g/day And I think I'm going to throw in a bottle of DermaStr3ngth.
Would also through in an AI especially after the SERM to prevent rebound. Form would work for this

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice log so far. I will be starting an Osta run in a day or so. Anxious for results.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 Osta / Day 19 Ep1c

Decent workout yesterday. Added weight to the dips. Leg Press rack was occupied so I did 10 sets of deep lunges on the Smith Rack. If you've never done these, I highly recommend them. Glutes and Hams will hate you the next day.

Dips:
BW x 10
+25lbs. x 10 sets 2-7
BW x 10 sets 8-10

Smith Rack Lunges:
95 x 10 (warm up)
115 x 10
135 x 10 sets 3-8
125 x 10 sets 9-10

Standing Skullcrushers:
60 x 12 5 sets

Calf Raises (machine) 4 sets
DB Forearm Curls 4 sets

16 minutes interval sprints on treadmill.

So this was my second time through the 10 x 10's. I have a better feel of where I'm at and what weights are appropriate to make the most out of each exercise. And now I have some goals set for some of them to reach by the time I end this cycle. Some may be more realistic than others, but if I set the bar high I'll try harder.

Goals:
Bench Press 185 x 100
Squat 205 x 100
Dips +45lbs x 100
Deadlift 225 x 70
Pull-ups x 100 w/ no assistance
Bar Curl 80 x 100 w/out dropping weight

Rest day today. Slept less than good the past 2 nights, so it is welcomed. Next 2 workouts are strength 5 x 5's. Looking forward to throwing some weight on the bars. Catch up in a couple days.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice work 10's are killers! and doing lunges is just sick..lol

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Super pct has an ai no? Armistane is a good one, I'm running eliminate after my current pct for a couple weeks after my current nolva+osta pct

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super pct has an ai no? Armistane is a good one, I'm running eliminate after my current pct for a couple weeks after my current nolva+osta pct
Yes it does, but at half the dose of the El1minate capsules. I have used El1minate before, it's a good AI at 4 caps/day. So I will probably dose the Aromasin low in conjunction with the Sup3r PCT...12.5mg/EOD.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 Osta / Day 21 Ep1c

No workout yesterday so thought I'd take today to give some feedback on the Ostar1ne and Ep1c.

First thing to note is the fullness. I look bigger in my shirt. Chest, Shoulders and Traps are very full and pronounced. As I stated before, I am noticing some slight comp changes. Love handles are definitely shrinking. The separation between my triceps and delts is more pronounced than it was a couple weeks ago. This is one of my main goals, I want that separation. Scale this morning said 200lbs even, and I ate relatively light yesterday being a rest day. I would normally wake up around 197-198, so I do believe some weight is being redistributed.

I wish I were rich and didn't have to slave at work because I feel like being at the gym at random moments throughout the day. there are also moments of lethargy, but not certain that is related to Osta. Probably more related to caffeine crashes.

Libido is higher than normal. Can't keep my hands off my wife. I think that also comes with just feeling good and feeling confident, but there is definitely NOT any loss going on.

It's hard to nail down which product is responsible for what when you're stacking. I can only say that together they are doing a good job. Nothing negative to report. As was expected with a SARM and a natural product.

Crushing heavy weights today, rested and ready.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice update!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Nice, I just switched to sumo deads and am in love. I would give a try for these high volume deads if you don't already

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, I just switched to sumo deads and am in love. I would give a try for these high volume deads if you don't already
Just been doing regular. If I'm correct, it's a wider stance and grip inside the legs? I'll look at some proper form and try it.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Just been doing regular. If I'm correct, it's a wider stance and grip inside the legs? I'll look at some proper form and try it.
Thats correct for some it's easier because it addresses you weaknesses on normals deads. Less distance travelled too due to the stance

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 Osta / Day 22 Ep1c

Worked out with a guy from work yesterday, he wanted me to show him how to do Pendlay Rows and Deadlilfts. We also did Bench Press, and I was a little let down at where my strength was. Not sure if it's because I haven't had more than 165 lbs. on the bar in a few weeks or what. Or if it was just a bad day. But I was unable to even get up 275, where as I could at least crank it out a couple times a few weeks ago. So possibly the high volume/lighter weight is already taking a toll on my overall strength. Didn't think it would happen that soon!! Was still able to get some heavy sets with spots to failure to hopefully remedy this problem. And may be joining him for some strength workouts periodically to keep it up.

Bench Press:
135 x 14 (warm up)
185 x 5
275 x failed
245 x 5 + 1 w/spot
245 x 5 + 1 w/spot
225 x 6 + 2 w/spot
225 x 5 + 1 w/a lot of spot!!

Pendlay Rows:
155 x 8 (warm up)
185 x 6
205 x 6
205 x 5
185 x 6

DB Rows: (Super-setted with the Pendlay's)
60's x 12
80's x 10
90's x 8 (his gym only goes up to 90's...weak!!)
90's x 8
80's x 8

Deadlifts:
135 x 8 (warm up)
225 x 8
295 x 6
295 x 6
315 x 4
365 x 2

4 sets rope pull down abs

12 minutes interval sprints

Last night makes 3 out of the last 4 nights I have had less than good sleep. The first 2 nights were just restless the hour or so before my alarm clock went off, which is 3:45 am. Then I slept good the next night. Last night I woke at 1:00 and literally stared at the clock for an hour. Not tired, hungry and wondering if I would actually lay there for the next 2 hours frustrated. Sleep seemed so far away from possible. Got up and chugged some milk and next thing I knew the alarm was going off. I read that Ostarine can improve sleep, but it ruins it for others. Going to pick up some Benadryl today and just nip this sh*t in the bud right now. Maybe I'm just depressed about Adrian Peterson!! Yes I'm a Vikings fan, so it really does hurt.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Same thing happens to me. If I stop going heavy on my compound lifts, it seems as if my strength just drops off. Thats why I will probably always incorporate heavy compound lifts like 5x5 but shock my muscles with hypertrophy on other days. Good luck though! Keep pushing!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same thing happens to me. If I stop going heavy on my compound lifts, it seems as if my strength just drops off. Thats why I will probably always incorporate heavy compound lifts like 5x5 but shock my muscles with hypertrophy on other days. Good luck though! Keep pushing!
I was reading an article that posted here on AM yesterday about doing half reps to build strength and size. The first half of the Bench Press movement is where I lack, if I get it a few inches off my chest I'm usually good. Think on my 5x5 workouts I'll add in some half reps to see if it helps.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much better workout today. Totally prefer working out alone. Much more focused and I can actually get pumped with some good tunes instead of breaking my stride BS-ing with a partner. And hitting a couple PR's today didn't hurt.

DB Shoulder Press:
45's x 12
60's x 8
70's x 8
75's x 6
80's x 4 (PR)
60's x 6

Smith Rack High Pulls/Shrug Rack/DB Lateral Raises Giant-Set x 4

Reverse Fly (Pec Deck): 85 x 15 x 4

Leg Extensions:
135 x 12
175 x 10
205 x 10
220 x 8
235 x 6 (PR) I know it's only Leg Extensions, but that much never felt so easy.

Single Leg Calf Raises/Hip Abductors x 4

Tricep Push Downs:
110 x 10
140 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 9 (PR)
190 x 8 (PR)

Single Arm Rev. Grip Tricep Ext x 4 sets

Oblique Crunches x 3 sets

The pump is awesome. Still sweating like a madman. Focus on each movement is outstanding. After a 63 hour work week and not so great sleep for a few nights, I feel like I killed it today. Left the gym and went and loaded and unloaded a piano on a trailer that I got for my daughter, and it's nice to be the only person around who can lift it on and over anything. Ol' Deadlifts are paying off!!
Let's just say the libido is off the charts. Which is great because I feel like I never came all the way back after my last PCT.
Surprised I'm not sore, as hard as I pushed on the Bench Press yesterday. And barely my back either. When I ran Msten and Test E I couldn't get sore no matter what I did, so that same recovery rate might be happening.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you shedding or hair thinning? My hair line seems thinner since using this

cjdesmit

Awards
Hah.. damn I hope I don't experience any shedding! I'm already thinning a bit in the back!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You using both ep1c and osta?
Yes sir. Enjoying the combo. I must say I'm on week 3 and now is when appetite is crazy. Can't stop eating

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Enjoying the combo. I must say I'm on week 3 and now is when appetite is crazy. Can't stop eating
I am also starting my 3rd week. No increase in appetite though. Noticed 2 new veins in my triceps last night that have never been there. It's making me looked pumped all day.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
That's them Osta munchies!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also starting my 3rd week. No increase in appetite though. Noticed 2 new veins in my triceps last night that have never been there. It's making me looked pumped all day.
Oh nice. I'm only running one bottle which will be 5 weeks. So 2 left for me. Yea it just hit me yesterday. I can't stop eating. I'm using Norcodene as well for appetite control and it's not helping at all lol.

Two new veins huh. That's nice to see lol. That all day pump is awesome.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beginning 3rd week Osta / 4th week Ep1c

Whatever sleep issues I had a few days ago are gone and most likely not related to anything I'm taking. Hopefully didn't just jinx myself!! Yesterday was a good rest day and spent the afternoon with my wife preparing food for the week. This is the first time we have done this instead of buying stuff already cooked, packaged, etc. Saved some money, just had to put in about an hour of work. And let me tell you, this is the way to go. Marinated and grilled 8 large chicken breasts, 3 lbs. of turkey burger (some patties, some ground), about 15 servings of brown rice, and chopped vegetables. It's really going to pay off for me and my goals to have her working out too. We just had a baby in December so it took her a while before she was ready again and I didn't rush her, but glad she's back at it.
There are absolutely no sides to report with Ostar1ne. And that's that.

Today's workout was back to volume, and at the recommendation of another member I tried Sumo Deadlifts instead of conventional. So it was kind of a form check and feeling out, but I like them. I will probably rotate between the 2 kinds. I felt like I was doing something wrong, felt a little awkward. So I watched some videos when I got home, and sure enough, my hands were too close together. So the bar was a little wobblier than it should have been.

Bench Press:
135 x 10
155 x 10
165 x 10
175 x 10 sets 4-7
165 x 10
155 x 10
155 x 10
135 x ??? half-reps at the bottom of the movement just to get a good pump

Sumo Deadlifts:
135 x 10
155 x 10
165 x 10
175 x 10 sets 4-7 (none of this was heavy enough, but it worked and it's the 3rd time I've done deads in a week)

Incline Cable Flys 5 sets

Ab Wheel 5 sets

10 min bicycle

So far I have been able to add a little weight each week to a few sets of the Bench Press and still accomplish the 100 reps. Makes me confident that my goal of 185 x 100 is going to happen.
I try not to be too "douchy" in the gym, but my chest was so pumped today I just wanted to flex on myself in the mirror!! LOL. Vascularity is off the charts. You may hear me talk about it a lot because it's one of my favorite things.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice work! Hadn't done Sumo's in a long time but I do like them for a change of pace feel.
Always makes it easier when the wife is on board also.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely getting stronger in these volume workouts. Didn't want to use the assisted pull up machine so I just did as many as I could do for 10 sets.

Pull-Ups:
8, 8, 8, 8, 6, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5 (total of 60)

DB Shoulder Press:
35's x 10
40's x 10
40's x 10
45's x 10
45's x 10
50's x 10 sets 6-8
45's x 10 sets 9-10

Barbell Curls:
60 x 10 sets 1-4
70 x 10 sets 5-8
60 x 10
50 x 10

(These 3 exercises super-setted with the 10 barbell curl sets)

One Arm DB Shrugs x 4 sets

DB Rev. Flys 20's x 3 sets

Forearm DB Curls x 3 sets

10 min High Resistance Elliptical

Everything upper body looking fuller. Scale still at 200 lbs at night, 197-198 upon waking. Eating cleaner than I ever have, and feeling better than I ever have. May do some mid-way pics after next week to see if the changes I think I'm seeing are legit.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can see Im late to the party but subbd!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up this morning at 196 lbs. That's down 7 lbs. from the first day of this log. My diet has cleaned up even more over the last week and I'm not sure I'm making maintenance of 3300 cals. I need to recalculate what I'm eating now to see where I'm at. I pretty much eat the same things every day, or every couple days. I am not looking to cut. I don't want to drop too far from 200 lbs. But I am also liking how I'm looking, so whatever. Just hope the Ostarine helps keeps the muscle, and if it's only fat loss then that's good.

Today's workout was better again than the same one last week. So I am definitely getting stronger for volume and with better endurance for volume.

Dips:
BW x 10
+25 lbs. x 10 sets 2-10 (easy)

Squats: (regular squat rack, not Smith rack)
135 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 10 sets 3-8
185 x 10
185 x 10

Calf Raises 4 sets

Skullcrushers: 80 x 8 x 3 sets

Leg Raises x 3 sets

Stairs 8 minutes

Pretty happy about the squat weight for that many reps, especially without the support from the Smith Machine. Been a while since I've done real squats.
Don't seem to be sweating like I was the first week or so. And legs usually brings it out of me.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid workout and progress!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
196 lbs. again this morning. Looking leaner. Feeling a lot more agile as well. I believe the recovery benefits of the Osta are coming into full effect. I was not near as sore as I should have been all week for the intensity of the workouts I did.

Tomorrow I will be finished with first bottle of Ep1c. Not sure what I think on it yet. I feel like the changes and the nature of the changes I'm seeing are more Osta related. Bottle number 2 might shine through.

Incline DB Press:
50's x 12
70's x 10
80's x 10
85's x 8
85's x 7
85's x 7

Pull-ups:
BW x 8
+25 lbs. x 6
+35 lbs. x 6
+35 lbs. x 5
+35 lbs. x 5

Seated Wide-Grip Cable Rows:
95 x 12
120 x 12
120 x 12
130 x 10

DB Pullovers: (super-setted w/ rows)
60 x 10
70 x 10 x 3 sets

Standing Lat Pull Downs: (don't know what this movement is really called, not Lat Pull Downs)
60 x 10 x 4 sets

Cable Hammer Curls:
95 x 10
95 x 10
95 x 10
125 x 8

Roman Chair Back Extensions x 3 sets

10 minute Interval Sprints

It's nice to get stares at a gym where nobody's seen you, just because you are so intense. My buddy's gym sucks though. Equipment is rinky-dink. Not sure I can waste many more workouts in there trying to improvise with lousy equipment.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
In 4 days you went from bw pull ups to bw+ 35?
Thats a nice increase.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't sweat a drop during workout today. Very strange. Other than a little dampness on my arms and forehead. Very unlike me, especially lately. Killer workout though, it seemed intense.

GIANT SET x 5 :

Behind Neck Shoulder Press (95, 115, 135, 145, 145) / DB Lateral Raises (25's) / DB Shrugs (60's, 65's, 70's, 80's, 85's, 90's)

Reverse DB Flys (15's) / Tricep Push Downs (110, 140, 185, 185) Super-Setted x 4

Leg Press (6 Plates, 8 Plates, 10 Plates, 12 Plates) / Hamstring Curls Super-Setted x 4

Single Arm Tricep Cable Ext. / Leg Raises Super-Setted x 3

Killer Pump, No Sweat, so weird!!!