Ostar1ne at 20 y/0

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is his second thread. We know of his diet, training and injuries.

OP, I'm not just "trying to sound smart", but my fault for not elaborating. I was a little upset at the other person's bad advice.

But as I said in your other thread, to be pct-ing at 20, trying to bring your test production back to baseline is almost a shame. Is Ostarine mild? Sure. Will you most likely return to normal? Probably. There's just a thing in this game called risk assumption. I also don't think you're going to get the magical healing properties you're looking for with the severity of your injuries.

So if I tell you that you'll be suppressed, you'll need a SERM, you don't need it at this age, etc....and then you go and do it and everything works out fine, then great. My conscience is clear. I can accept being halfway wrong.

But if you do it, and your levels tank like MW1's #'s he posted in your other thread, and I had told you don't worry about it, you'll be fine, you don't need a SERM, you're young, you'll be ok....what would you think of my advice then?

There are better ways to gain 3 pounds of lbm at 20 YO regardless of injuries.
Ahh i see. Fair enough then.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So got crap ton of -rep points from t bone. Guess he doesn't like people who don't agree with him. Since I have a new account. Will just create another account. Thanks tbone!
I don't even know what those are - they matter enough to create a new account over? That left hand panel looks like Swahili to me... LOL