OSTALEAN

Gzsimo

Awards
Hi. Somebody recommended MK2866. I read a lot of great things about it but wondering how safe it is. For example SERMs like tamoxifen have benefits but put you at higher risk for certain cancers. Can SARMS do the same? All the medical studies are at low doses. Its almost too good to be true. No side affects? Also, estrogen blockers are recommended with this on some sights. I thought it didn't have any affect on hormones.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Profile says male,
Why are you posting in female fitness?

SARMS absolutely effect hormones via suppression.

Gzsimo

Awards
Really? Well, that's a mistake.. How can I change that?

Gzsimo

Awards
That must happen as a default. So, now that we now I'm a woman, can anyone advise?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How old are you?

It effects hormones regardless of your gender

No idea on the cancer effects, not something you could find proof of

Gzsimo

Awards
I am 47. So is it a pro hormone ? All of the studies seem too good to be true. There's got to be some negative effects I was thinking about using EPG Ostalean and using only half the dose. I was also wondering if you stop using it do you get a rebound effect of any type? I wonder how long you have to take it before you see the effects? Thanks in advance for any insight!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am 47. So is it a pro hormone ? All of the studies seem too good to be true. There's got to be some negative effects I was thinking about using EPG Ostalean and using only half the dose. I was also wondering if you stop using it do you get a rebound effect of any type? I wonder how long you have to take it before you see the effects? Thanks in advance for any insight!
Its not a PH you cam google SARM

Runs are 6-8 weeks but I've seen longer

Most agree under 20mg is a waste

Even mg is suppressive

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife is on her second ostarine run, 20mg daily. She's enjoying it. No side effects except for a few headaches the first couple weeks.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
For women how do you pct? Or you dnt? Never really got around to studying that.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I've used lower dose - 15mg - and it is effective in preserving your muscle mass while cutting (and it's more than enough to get some healing effects from it too). If you're not cutting though... I would not bother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 6
Supplements 1
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 27