osta and erase

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
on day 3 clen right now and gonna start osta next week possibly. would adding erase to the combo counteract the osta?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I ran ostarine at 50mg/day and the AI definitely helped.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
50mg?!?!?!?? Never heard anyone run that lol I'm plannin on 20mg max, maybe 30
Well allow me to be your first. I got some pr's on it. Shut me down though so I'd advise a pct if running like I did. Actually I ran it like that 2 times. I'd do it again

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Any fatloss noticed or just muscle? Was debatin to osta or epi but I finally have my hair grownin back after 9 months of rogaine and nizoral so don't wanna ruin it with epi

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Any fatloss noticed or just muscle? Was debatin to osta or epi but I finally have my hair grownin back after 9 months of rogaine and nizoral so don't wanna ruin it with epi
I wasn't on a cutting diet nor a bulking diet. Just regular maintenance, so perhaps a bit of fat loss but that wasn't my goal

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
felt the nips itch last night so gonna be takin 25mg erase throughout cycle. any specific time to take it? im dosing osta right when i wake up around 9am and dont no when to do erase

Mystere3

Awards
Doesn't matter when you take it. That's unlikely to be gyno tho unless you're really prone,

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter when you take it. That's unlikely to be gyno tho unless you're really prone,
i get more puffy nips than lumps itself. surprisingly i get lumps more from DAA than any ph/aas. kool thanks

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
dam, day 9 and im shedding hair. been on rogaine for 9 months and grew a lot of hair back, idk if i wanna risk this anymore. and im still at only 10mg

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I shaved my head. Hair ain't going to interfere with my gainzzz

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I shaved my head. Hair ain't going to interfere with my gainzzz
Haha still want a few more years with mine. Bumped to 20mg today, wow strength jumped up nice today. Didn't think it's kickin so quick