Original v New Formulas

Rodfarva

Awards
Big fan of DMAA. Hopefully we will get some news in August and hi tech can ramp up production again.

Wanted to gather some feedback from anyone who has tried the reformulated products (DMAA removed) and see if they are worth a shot/compare to the original, specifically the new Mesomorph (have heard mixed reviews) and the new thermos (Stimerex, Lipodrene, hydroxyelite, etc).

Appreciate any input, and happy unofficial start of summer/beach season.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got out of the pre game for the most part, but Centurion still sells a DMAA and an AMP-C pre for your situational awareness.

I do love Sheer Pre X and Quake for days when i hit one up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would all depend .. mesmorph to me is just an energy over all i dont recommend .. but i love the energy aspect of it remove DMAA and i wouldnt touch it

quake10.0 is my fav hands down at 2 scoops

when i ran mesomoph i added agmatine/cit malate to make it complete

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with Quake at 2 scoops. I Usually do 2 scoops Quake 1-1.5 of Radiate and that gets me through any workout.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Big fan of DMAA. Hopefully we will get some news in August and hi tech can ramp up production again.

Wanted to gather some feedback from anyone who has tried the reformulated products (DMAA removed) and see if they are worth a shot/compare to the original, specifically the new Mesomorph (have heard mixed reviews) and the new thermos (Stimerex, Lipodrene, hydroxyelite, etc).

Appreciate any input, and happy unofficial start of summer/beach season.
New Meso is okay in my opinion.

In regards to DMAA coming back, I am no expert on the subject but I don't think it is coming back. That last incident that hitech had involved the fda, dea and irs.

Mo agencies, mo problems.