Oratropin for tendonosis

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upon further research, I have begun to change up my healing protocol a little bit. As mentioned by Grunt and in the literature for tendonosis, it is non-inflammatory in nature, caused by repetitive microtrauma which happens in excess of the bodies ability to repair the damage induced. Over time this leads to the degeneration of the tendon in question. Due to this non-inflammatory nature, I've decided to discontinue the devil's claw extract for the time being, and go with a slightly different approach.

I'll be utilizing something similar to friction massage at the points of injury. I'll be leaning against a tennis ball, moving the injured tendon(s) across it, in order to work at breaking up tissue adhesions and create a slight inflammatory response, in order to stimulate new collagen formation. After the friction massage, I'll be performing very light shoulder/rotator cuff exercises, first with no resistance, and moving up to light resistance bands over time. This will be immediately followed up by icing the injured areas to promote blood flow and control and induced inflammation.

The tough part of this will be differentiating between what is pain from the tendonosis, and what is pain from inflammation. I'm hoping that a very careful regiment of rehabilitation exercises will stimulate healing, while avoiding further damaging the tendons.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I had thought that icing would decrease blood flow and prevent inflamation. I'm relatively new to this, so please let me know if I'm wrong!

Upon further research, I have begun to change up my healing protocol a little bit. As mentioned by Grunt and in the literature for tendonosis, it is non-inflammatory in nature, caused by repetitive microtrauma which happens in excess of the bodies ability to repair the damage induced. Over time this leads to the degeneration of the tendon in question. Due to this non-inflammatory nature, I've decided to discontinue the devil's claw extract for the time being, and go with a slightly different approach.

I'll be utilizing something similar to friction massage at the points of injury. I'll be leaning against a tennis ball, moving the injured tendon(s) across it, in order to work at breaking up tissue adhesions and create a slight inflammatory response, in order to stimulate new collagen formation. After the friction massage, I'll be performing very light shoulder/rotator cuff exercises, first with no resistance, and moving up to light resistance bands over time. This will be immediately followed up by icing the injured areas to promote blood flow and control and induced inflammation.

The tough part of this will be differentiating between what is pain from the tendonosis, and what is pain from inflammation. I'm hoping that a very careful regiment of rehabilitation exercises will stimulate healing, while avoiding further damaging the tendons.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had thought that icing would decrease blood flow and prevent inflamation. I'm relatively new to this, so please let me know if I'm wrong!
I made a typographical error in the bolded out sentence, it should have stated applying ice to control any induced inflammation, not control and induced inflammation.

The icing increasing blood flow is quite interesting, here's a good page to read up on this further.

Cryotherapy | ice therapy | haematoma | sports injuries

djl

Awards
  • Established
I made a typographical error in the bolded out sentence, it should have stated applying ice to control any induced inflammation, not control and induced inflammation.

The icing increasing blood flow is quite interesting, here's a good page to read up on this further.

Cryotherapy | ice therapy | haematoma | sports injuries
Interesting link, thanks! Very counterintuitive for me--I guess I never put up with cold for long enough to notice the blood starting to flow again :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just another quick update. I've started performing light rehabilitation exercises with an exercise band for the last 3 days. I exercise the bad shoulder from many different angles, as I suspect that I have more than one bad tendon in the right rotator cuff. I've been performing one set of high repetition exercise with slow negatives for each angle worked. I've been icing and lightly stretching the shoulder after performing the exercises. The shoulder feels a bit sore following the exercise, but I'm used to chronic pain by now, the soreness feels different from the tendonosis pain.

I'm considering trying a round of prolotherapy on the shoulder. I have a consultation appointment, and depending on cost for treatment I'll have it done as soon as possible. All the literature I've seen for prolotherapy states that anti-inflammatory medications should be avoided, as they will prevent the inflammatory response that is desired with prolotherapy. Would cissus be something that I should avoid while having prolotherapy performed? From what I gather it is anti-inflammatory in nature.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I dropped a PM for Firefighter to come by let you know his thoughts on the prolotherapy he had done. He is pretty positive on it.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent him one as well to learn from his experiences. It does sound like it would be very useful in treatment of tendonosis. With the arsenal of healing items I have at my disposal, I suspect healing would be very fast once the proper inflammatory response was induced through prolotherapy.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Max have you done a round of cissus yet?

I am having some tendon pain right now also, and I am currently on pMGF and IGF-1, so I know I need something else to heal my particular condition...

Cissus here I come.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been utilizing high dose cissus since I started the oratropin. I'm thinking of upping the dosage somewhat, and have sent a PM to Mulletsoldier to enquire about the effective upper dosing limits of cissus on a long term tendonopathy, such as with myself.

Grunt, I am moving next week, so I may well hold off on the prolotherapy until after the move is completed. That would mean it would be in the range of 1.5 weeks until I was able to have prolotherapy performed. Given that I have 12-13 doses of oratropin left, I can run it for about another 5 weeks. Would I be best to halt oratropin usage until I have the prolotherapy done, and then resume usage, with a full five weeks of oratropin plus the added prolotherapy, or continue the oratropin use right throughout, leaving me around 3 weeks of oratropin use + prolotherapy?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I've been utilizing high dose cissus since I started the oratropin. I'm thinking of upping the dosage somewhat, and have sent a PM to Mulletsoldier to enquire about the effective upper dosing limits of cissus on a long term tendonopathy, such as with myself.

Grunt, I am moving next week, so I may well hold off on the prolotherapy until after the move is completed. That would mean it would be in the range of 1.5 weeks until I was able to have prolotherapy performed. Given that I have 12-13 doses of oratropin left, I can run it for about another 5 weeks. Would I be best to halt oratropin usage until I have the prolotherapy done, and then resume usage, with a full five weeks of oratropin plus the added prolotherapy, or continue the oratropin use right throughout, leaving me around 3 weeks of oratropin use + prolotherapy?
I would discontinue the oratropin for now and wait for the prolotherapy bro. Good plan.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Colloidal gold didn't seem to do anything for my joints though I had no overt problems to begin with when using it. It did provide a nice sense of alertness and well-being..basically eliminating winter depression while taking it.

It has many pitfalls though and those being mainly of stability of the solution. Most retailers won't ship it in the winter as freezing destroys it. It also seems to fall out of solution with any rough handling..as Grunt can tell you the bottle I sent to him for testing was ruined in transit somehow. It's also expensive...worth it for mental issues IMO.

Joints and tendons are better served by Oratropin, Celadrin and Cissus IMO. This combo, with an anabolic if desired, is incredibly potent for healing. I used it for a major back procedure that would normally have me off my feet for a week or more. I was back to lifting in 7 days.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just thought I'd give the thread a quick update. I have my first prolotherapy session booked for next week on Tuesday. The doctor I'll be using said she uses in the neighbourhood of 5-10 total injections per session for shoulder treatment, of which half the injection is a dextrose solution, with the other half made up of goodies such as glucosamine, msm, and some other items I have forgotten. Every 2 weeks I will receive another treatment. She stated that it typically takes 4-6 treatments to see full healing effects.

I've yet to decide whether I'll drop cissus completely during the prolotherapy phase. From my research, there is an initial inflammatory phase which lasts in the neighbourhood of 100 hours/4 days, in which cissus would be inappropriate as it would lessen the desired pro-inflammatory response from the treatments. After 4-5 days has elapsed, I may reintroduce cissus for the next 8-9 days leading into my next prolotherapy session, as I believe that cissus may aid in collagen formation after the initial inflammation has died down.

I will resume usage of oratropin on the day of my first prolotherapy treatment, back on the 2 days on 1 day off schedule, and resume use of PGH-T. I took a week off from PGH-T in order to reset my bodies response to it. I'll be using it before bed for the duration of my prolotherapy treatments.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
I will resume usage of oratropin on the day of my first prolotherapy treatment, back on the 2 days on 1 day off schedule, and resume use of PGH-T. I took a week off from PGH-T in order to reset my bodies response to it. I'll be using it before bed for the duration of my prolotherapy treatments.
First off, where you gettin the Oratrophin..? (cause I want some !!!!)

Isnt PGH-T best used in the am..?

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the prolotherapy and keep us updated.

The pain from the shots isn't unbearable, but I didn't find it to be pleasant either.

as far as the PGH-T...I used mine just before bed and I slept great. I've seen others say that when they took it during the day it helped them feel more focused, but haven't seen anywhere that says it's advised to take it only in the AM.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
I linked to thispage from another thread and got the time frames mixed up...

As far as the PGH-t, a HGH booster....I read that you dont want to dose HGH in the evening , before bed, because it interferes/halts natural production...so I equated the two...Now that you told me that it doesnt matter taking it before bed, that tells me that it either isnt that potent, or doesnt interfere at all w/natural production...

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
We're gonna have to have someone with more knowledge than I have to chime in.

The only statement I can honestly make on this one is that I slept great on it. Just wish it wasn't quite so expensive.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sleep like a baby on PGH-T as well. With the pricing structure set up the way it is, the more that you buy the cheaper it becomes. The next time I order I'll likely order 6-12 months worth. My only possible point of concern is whether the shelf life of the transdermal is such that it would still be good a year after initially ordering it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I sleep like a baby on PGH-T as well. With the pricing structure set up the way it is, the more that you buy the cheaper it becomes. The next time I order I'll likely order 6-12 months worth. My only possible point of concern is whether the shelf life of the transdermal is such that it would still be good a year after initially ordering it.
The "oral" is IMO quite cheap to use, at about $25 a month...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd consider the "oral" version, however as I work a rotating 12 hour shift, some of my doses are administered at work. I really don't think I'd like to be pinning at work. That being said, I suppose I could use the transdermal at work and the "oral" version at home.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time for an update. I had my first prolotherapy session on Tuesday of last week. I resumed oratropin and PGH-T on the first day of treatment. I discontinued use of cissus for the first 5 days following treatment. On the 6th day I resumed cissus, and added in celadrin as well. I have been suffering from tendonitis in both wrists for the last few weeks, which has been very frustrating, as it's prevented me from being able to perform much in the way of rehab exercises on my injured shoulder.

I'm a few days into cissus/celadrin treatment, which has made a remarkable difference in the pain in my wrists. I'm hopeful I'll be able to at least get a few days in of physiotherapy exercises in on the shoulder before my next prolotherapy treatment, which is scheduled for Wednesday of next week.

The first prolotherapy session started out innocently enough, as the doctor started with injections in the front of the shoulder. Not too bad at all, however the back side of the shoulder was another story altogether. The injections in the shoulder joint itself was one of the more painful experiences I've encountered. There was a lot of teeth gritting and swearing under my breath during that series of injections. Over a week later and my shoulder still feels pretty stiff, more so than previous to the first prolotherapy treatment.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
I just started Celadrin today also....I'm loading it @3500mg daily for 2 weeks, then reducing to 1000mg daily after that...

How are you dosing..?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using 2.1 grams daily right now. I have a kilogram of celadrin on the way from Custom right now, when it arrives I may use a higher dose.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on the prolotherapy. Hope it works as well if not better than it did for me.

The first prolotherapy treatment sucked, I remember actually watching him tapping the needle against my bone. Pretty gruesome feeling. Although I do remember that as the treatments went on, they didn't seem to be as irritating.

Also, make sure you drink lots of water, especially immediately after the treatment. It will help...alot.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I linked to thispage from another thread and got the time frames mixed up...

As far as the PGH-t, a HGH booster....I read that you dont want to dose HGH in the evening , before bed, because it interferes/halts natural production...so I equated the two...Now that you told me that it doesnt matter taking it before bed, that tells me that it either isnt that potent, or doesnt interfere at all w/natural production...
PGH-T actually works by enhancing the natural HGH production so evening is actually preferred dosing time.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 2.1 grams daily right now. I have a kilogram of celadrin on the way from Custom right now, when it arrives I may use a higher dose.
An update Max,

I'm interested in how you're doing.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An update Max,

I'm interested in how you're doing.
I just had my second treatment on Wednesday of this week. The second treatment was much less painful than the first one. The first one felt what I imagined Jack Bauer would inject into you to make you talk, however the second time around was much less intense. After the first treatment my shoulder felt very stiff for over a week, I'd say I'm already over most of the inflammation this time around. I'll have a better idea of how the shoulder is progressing after a few more days, however it's still likely too early to tell as literature I've seen states that prolotherapy takes at least 4 treatments for maximum resolution.

I believe I have enough oratropin left for 3 more weeks or so. Depending on how the treatments on my shoulder turn out I may have treatments performed on the other shoulder as well as my left hip and knee. If I do decide to go that route I'll look into the possibility of securing more oratropin.

I have a number of old injuries that tend to flare up from time to time, including a nasty rash of pain and inflammation in most of my left side lately. I don't know what to attribute this to, however I'm starting to investigate the possibility of high sucralose intake as being a contributing factor. I'm experimenting for a few weeks, completely halting sucralose usage to see how I respond with regards to joint pain. It's hard to avoid as it's in so many products I use, including bcaa based workout blend, all my protein powders, pre-workout creatine mix, etc.

I've been suffering from a troublesome bout of tendonitis in both wrists for about 3 weeks, which has almost been resolved. With my injuries I'm pretty much unable to pursue any of my interests, whether it's modifying my car, video/computer games, lifting, even most cardio is out of the question with the knee ankle and hip pain I've encountered lately.

After another day or so I'll resume cissus and celadrin yet again, as the initial inflammatory phase from my latest prolotherapy session should have abated.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed improvement in some areas, but also experienced no improvement in other areas, namely my shoulder. Thankfully my wrist tendinitis has subsided to the point that I can resume light exercise band rehabilitation exercises for my shoulder. The hip pain is slowly dying down, I've been really working on soft tissue work on my left hip/glutes/knee/calf etc. in order to work out some of the kinks I've been dealing with. The left knee is feeling pretty good, enough so that I resume hip belt squatting, and the ankle pain has subsided enough so that I can resume light cardio on the treadmill.

I had my 3rd prolotherapy session on Tuesday of this week, and it was as painful as the first session was. The inflammation seems to be dying down more quickly, however lately I've been performing self-myofascial release on the shoulder in order to loosen it up a bit. The doctor told me that most patients begin to feel relief in the injured area after 6 weeks has passed, I'm just past 4 weeks at the moment, so the jury is still out on whether the prolotherapy has been successful as of yet.

At this point it really doesn't seem as if oratropin has been of much, or even any use in healing up my shoulder condition. My initial plan of attack was likely far too passive, as far as actively rehabilitating the injury is concerned. I was waiting for pain relief to occur, however none was to be had from oratropin alone. I am confident that my current treatment route of prolotherapy plus oratropin should be very successful in treating this type of injury , but unfortunately I used up around 2/3 of my oratropin before beginning prolotherapy, and lost a month of possible rehab time due to tendinitis in both wrists. I have 2 half doses of oratropin left, I will be saving these for my fourth prolotherapy treatment, which I will be having performed in about a week and a half.

It's been 6 months since I've done an upper body workout, and likely 9 months since I performed a chest workout, and I'm really itching to get back at it. I've been stockpiling cool new supplements in hopes of actually being able to use them some day. Perhaps it's been wasteful spending money on such items given my current condition, however I find they help provide me with a glimmer of hope, in that someday I will get back at lifting again, and reverse the current trend of wasting away of my hard earned muscle tissue, and really work at burning off some of the excess accumulated bodyfat I've picked up along the way.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I truly understand how your feeling. Don't give up hope.

One of the things I think truly helped my arm was getting on my treadmill and running causing an influx of blood to the area. Can't say whether or not it would be beneficial for your situation or not but it sure helped mine.

Also, check your body position while you're sleeping. The area needs to be in a relaxed position in order to heal. May require the use of pillows or laying in a different position if your arm is in a stressed position.

Good Luck and Don't Give Up

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed improvement in some areas, but also experienced no improvement in other areas, namely my shoulder. Thankfully my wrist tendinitis has subsided to the point that I can resume light exercise band rehabilitation exercises for my shoulder. The hip pain is slowly dying down, I've been really working on soft tissue work on my left hip/glutes/knee/calf etc. in order to work out some of the kinks I've been dealing with. The left knee is feeling pretty good, enough so that I resume hip belt squatting, and the ankle pain has subsided enough so that I can resume light cardio on the treadmill.

I had my 3rd prolotherapy session on Tuesday of this week, and it was as painful as the first session was. The inflammation seems to be dying down more quickly, however lately I've been performing self-myofascial release on the shoulder in order to loosen it up a bit. The doctor told me that most patients begin to feel relief in the injured area after 6 weeks has passed, I'm just past 4 weeks at the moment, so the jury is still out on whether the prolotherapy has been successful as of yet.

At this point it really doesn't seem as if oratropin has been of much, or even any use in healing up my shoulder condition. My initial plan of attack was likely far too passive, as far as actively rehabilitating the injury is concerned. I was waiting for pain relief to occur, however none was to be had from oratropin alone. I am confident that my current treatment route of prolotherapy plus oratropin should be very successful in treating this type of injury , but unfortunately I used up around 2/3 of my oratropin before beginning prolotherapy, and lost a month of possible rehab time due to tendinitis in both wrists. I have 2 half doses of oratropin left, I will be saving these for my fourth prolotherapy treatment, which I will be having performed in about a week and a half.

It's been 6 months since I've done an upper body workout, and likely 9 months since I performed a chest workout, and I'm really itching to get back at it. I've been stockpiling cool new supplements in hopes of actually being able to use them some day. Perhaps it's been wasteful spending money on such items given my current condition, however I find they help provide me with a glimmer of hope, in that someday I will get back at lifting again, and reverse the current trend of wasting away of my hard earned muscle tissue, and really work at burning off some of the excess accumulated bodyfat I've picked up along the way.
Max,

I used alternate hot and cold water though an extendable shower head on my achilles tendon, which has had chronic tendonosis for about 15 months. I also massaged the tendon with my free hand as I sprayed the area. I did this for 4-5 fifteen minute periods a day for three weeks. This helped much more than any supplements. It's only about 1/3 as bad as before, quite an improvement.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Dont give up brother. Its a long road but the victory will be that much sweeter.

Have you tried deep tissue cross fiber massage? It might be a nice adjunct to the prolotherapy in inducing controlled inflamation with the added benefit of being non invasive.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont give up brother. Its a long road but the victory will be that much sweeter.

Have you tried deep tissue cross fiber massage? It might be a nice adjunct to the prolotherapy in inducing controlled inflamation with the added benefit of being non invasive.
This might be another treatment option for me to consider, but as always, I have to keep available finances in mind when pursuing various treatment options. I do have limited financial resouces to work with, so I have to keep that in mind when choosing which treatment options to pursue.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max,

I used alternate hot and cold water though an extendable shower head on my achilles tendon, which has had chronic tendonosis for about 15 months. I also massaged the tendon with my free hand as I sprayed the area. I did this for 4-5 fifteen minute periods a day for three weeks. This helped much more than any supplements. It's only about 1/3 as bad as before, quite an improvement.
What other treatment options have you pursued thusfar? I suspect I would have trouble finding time to perform the type of treatment you describe, not to mention the fact that the shoulder would be a hard area to massage very effectively on myself. Hmm, perhaps I need to convince the girlfriend she needs to take more showers with me? (strictly for massage purposes of course) :twisted:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I truly understand how your feeling. Don't give up hope.

One of the things I think truly helped my arm was getting on my treadmill and running causing an influx of blood to the area. Can't say whether or not it would be beneficial for your situation or not but it sure helped mine.

Also, check your body position while you're sleeping. The area needs to be in a relaxed position in order to heal. May require the use of pillows or laying in a different position if your arm is in a stressed position.

Good Luck and Don't Give Up
Thanks as always for the support, it means alot to have that type of support from others who've gone through similar ordeals.

I've also heard that the injured area needs to be relaxed in order to heal, and have at times wondered about my sleeping position. I suspect I should be ok, as I tend to sleep on my left side almost exclusively. Sleeping on my back would likely be preferable, however my girlfriend would most certainly disagree as I tend to snore when I sleep on my back.

I've added another supplement to my arsenal in the last few days, that being Poseidon. I don't know if it will be of concrete help in healing an injury such as this, but I figured that proper hydration provided by the product certainly couldn't hurt. If it does indeed help to deliver nutrients to cells in the body as advertised, I figured that it may be of use in healing up my tendon injuries.

My shoulder actually feels pretty decent today, I must be nearing the end of the inflammatory phase from my latest prolotherapy session. I'll be resuming cissus/celadrin again tomorrow, and get back to the band exercises.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
What other treatment options have you pursued thusfar? I suspect I would have trouble finding time to perform the type of treatment you describe, not to mention the fact that the shoulder would be a hard area to massage very effectively on myself. Hmm, perhaps I need to convince the girlfriend she needs to take more showers with me? (strictly for massage purposes of course) :twisted:
Max,

I tried Glucosamine, Chondroitin, & MSM route, and got absolutely nothing out of it. I tried bulk cissus, with minimal results. I then went to Primaforces 40% cissus with some notable pain improvement.

Yep, the daily therapy I used takes too much time, as 5 of these back-to-back took me about two and a half hours to complete with time inbetween sessions. You could aim the shower head with your bad arm perhaps, and lightly massage it with the other hand --it doesnt take much. Alternately, you could just lightly flex and stretch the shoulder as you apply the hot/cold therapy. And, lacking time, you could do one session after waking and one before you go to bed (this is what I'm doing now as I now lack time, and it's not as good).

The hot/cold therapy has done more than reduced pain, it has reduced the negative stiffness in the tendon somewhat, meaning that some of the calcium deposits in the tissue have freed up and it just feels more normal when I flex it.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Just had an idea, hopefully it makes some kind of sense.

Have you considered large dose Xfactor on shoulder rehab days to amplify localized inflamattory response?

Seems like it would make sense in conjunction with the oratropin. Its similar to what your doing with the prolotherapy, but not exactly the same.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had an idea, hopefully it makes some kind of sense.

Have you considered large dose Xfactor on shoulder rehab days to amplify localized inflamattory response?

Seems like it would make sense in conjunction with the oratropin. Its similar to what your doing with the prolotherapy, but not exactly the same.
That's a very interesting idea, I hadn't considered anything of that nature before. I don't know if creating a large amount of inflammation every few days would be a good thing in the long run though, I suspect constant inflammation may have led me to where I am now, with a non-inflammatory tendon injury. I'll ask somebody from Molecular Nutrition about your idea sometime to see what they think about it.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
That's a very interesting idea, I hadn't considered anything of that nature before. I don't know if creating a large amount of inflammation every few days would be a good thing in the long run though, I suspect constant inflammation may have led me to where I am now, with a non-inflammatory tendon injury. I'll ask somebody from Molecular Nutrition about your idea sometime to see what they think about it.
I would be interested to hear their response as well.
I agree that it would not be a wise idea normally, but coupled with the oratropin, who knows.

Regardless keep us updated buddy, stay strong.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my 4th prolotherapy treatment a few days ago, which will be the last one for a month's time. Once the inflammation dies down I'll have a better idea of how the treatments are coming along. The injected solution was a higher strength this time out, and the resultant shoulder stiffness is much stronger as a result. After another 4 days I'll resume usage of celadrin and cissus to speed things along. If nothing else, at least the month off of treatments should help my wallet recover a bit, the treatments really start to add up financially after awhile. I have one final half dose of oratropin left, which I will be ingesting tomorrow at some point.

I just had ART performed on my wrists today, they really didn't seem to be getting any better on their own, despite the numerous healing compounds that I'm utilizing. I should have just went and had it done when they first started acting up, and saved myself a month and a half of pain. Right now they feel very good, although my forearms feel a little beat up from the ART session. I was hesitant to try ART again as it really didn't help with my shoulder problem, however if how I feel so far is any indication it was of great help for my wrist pain. I have two follow up ART appointments, I may decide to have some other nagging injuries worked on during my further appointments.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You certainly can suggest some treatments. I haven't had a lot of success thusfar, however I'm always open to advice.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well, a competent osteopath can realign you so that you get less friction at the point of pain, and help your shoulder along greatly IMO.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds similar to Active Release Technique, which was the first treatment I tried on the injured shoulder. Unfortunately, it wasn't overly successful in fixing the problems.