Orange Triad VS Optimen Vs Anavite

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solely on the purpose of a multi vitamin not including the joint complex that is in OT,

although we should consider the digestion aids that are in Opti-men and Orange Triad,

make suggestions and reasons please i need to get back to taking a superior multi to one a days

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya price is a factor as well, i mean its just a multi boys..... i thought the prices for the three of them was very comparable

greekstallion

Awards
i use optimen and some bulk beta alanine and bulk alcar and it does the trick

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad here i love it good joint support too

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ignore the fact that OT has joint support though, I already use GLC2000

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Opti-Men...

I used MHP's Activite for awhile and loved it. Too pricey though. Anabolic Addiction's MFV has a nice profile, comparable or better and I will probably try it next. Now's ADAM is good too, as far as value goes.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MST's MVP/ZMK is also a great multi, with the correct dosing of vitamins and minerals separately, at optimal times. Definitely a performance twist to it as well, as the ZMK is basically ZMA on steroids, lots of added goodies, and it can aid sleep and recovery, as well as test production.

Personally, I can't afford the MST stuff, though it's not AOR expensive. I use Orange Triad, mostly, and I take a half dose, as I'm poor, or MVP only if I can get it on sale.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why do all these companies use tablets and not capsules???? and do we have a cert on the breakdown of them?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CL has said what the breakdown time is for triad. MVP is caps.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any word on ON's??? or what the Triad breakdown was??

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forget exactly, either 15 or 45.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's discussed in the Triad FAQ's in the CL area of AM. :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats close enough for me, now i wonder what opti-mens is, as i liek their enzyme blend better than OTs digestion herbs

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what i do honestly i take half a dose of Orange Triad in the morning and then later in the day take a dose of Anabolic Addictions MFV. Makes the OT last longer and AA's MFV is a good profile and price.

uboo

uboo

Awards
i have use optimen for sometime now and really like it. am going to buy OT after this bottle runs out (mainly for the joint complex)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well we should thro NOW adam in there, as well but again im concerned about the BREAKDOWN of the tablets....

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad here i love it good joint support too
exactly, so much more than a multi, helps save cost and time besides for being a great formulated multi. also the 2nd best selling multi on nutraplanet and #4 on bodybuilding.com
^ My thoughts.
ignore the fact that OT has joint support though, I already use GLC2000
well, now you wont have to, saved you some money and made it more convenient. ;)
I use Orange Triad, mostly, and I take a half dose, as I'm poor, or MVP only if I can get it on sale.
glad to hear it :) (not that your poor :D )
am going to buy OT after this bottle runs out (mainly for the joint complex)
great, let us know how you like it :)

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty content with NOW's ADAM...it's very reasonably priced as well and uses good forms of vitamins/minerals (chelates, etc)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking Anabolic Addictions MFV right now. Great price and profile. Can't really beat it.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
For me, it's about Ingredient Profile, Price and Dose (that order).

Anabolic Addiction MFV!

I believe I've seen it on NutraPlanet at a hell of a price!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
all three are great products. They each have their nich tho, depending on what your looking for any one of them would work.

Personally I like opti mens the best because there is so much stuff in there, but the anavite offers the L-car & L-tart/ beta alaine. I am taking them now, they lack enough beta alaine to really show its good effects.

In the future I will take opti mens w/ androcept (prosoure L-car & L-tart product) with beta alaine powder 8 full g's a day. Theres only about 2 in the avavite.