Oral steriods and Gastroparesis

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
So in the past certain oral steriods have cause my gastroparesis to kick in full gear. Never had an issue with Anadrol though. Recently discovered that Anadrol is causing it now too.
I can’t eat and can have food in my stomach for over 24 hours.

I cut it out and back on track staying with just test and eq. My question is since I’m pretty much done messing with any oral steriods any more as the risk just isn’t worth it. Would rad140 or LGD be a good replacement to try instead ? Or next go around stick to just injectables ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not sure anyone can answer this for you. You’ll probably have to try and see.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agree with above statement but most likely you'll just have to stay with injectables which isnt a bad thing, if you're training for strength or power yea it sucks you can't take drol but if you're bodybuilding everything you really need is injectable. Also what if you take anadrol sublingual, would that work scince it wouldn't be absorbed on the gut?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I’m not sure anyone can answer this for you. You’ll probably have to try and see.
I prob should have worded it better, I understand I won’t be using oral steriods due to the effects

my questions isn’t if it will happen with sarms my questions is sarms are pretty new to me, so is there any real benefit to adding them to injectable cycles ? Do they make a good kickstart or ending to a cycle ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I prob should have worded it better, I understand I won’t be using oral steriods due to the effects

my questions isn’t if it will happen with sarms my questions is sarms are pretty new to me, so is there any real benefit to adding them to injectable cycles ? Do they make a good kickstart or ending to a cycle ?
Yeah I thought you were asking both ways. If it would be close on negatives and positives. It’s still a similar answer though. SARMs are gonna be pretty similar to steroids. The difference is they’re engineered to be more selective and thus have fewer side effects, but so far, all the ones that have come out aren’t as selective as they were supposed to be. They’re way more similar to the real stuff than a lot of people seem to think.

Some people seem to like them well enough, others don’t find them worth it over gear. Depends on the person.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

i loved lgd but it makes my stomach bad just like epistane