Oral only cycles... worth it?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I’ll be the first to say that I started with oral only cycles. I ran epistane, halodrol, pheraplex, superdrol, and dienalone all before I ever pinned. The reason was simply I was too lazy/too scared/too whatever to pin old school gear.

Now that I did, I can’t imagine ever using any of the pro-steroids again. I felt like crap and never held onto any gains by comparison to even a 3 month cycle of 500mg/week test. Now that I’m permanently on test I suppose I have a different view on things, but I just wonder what the take is still on these pro-steroids... or whatever people refer to them as now.

Is it still seen as a good choice? If I was to talk to the 26-27 year old me that was running all those orals, I’d definitely suggest to just use test instead and go from there and not waste my time. Agree? Disagree?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started with old school 1ad...

The methyl pro hormones or methyl pro steroids are now just called oral steroids, lumped in with dianabol etc. Because that's what they are.

Generally, the non traditional oral steroids like phera, superdrol, epistane, m1T, are referred to as designer steroids. Though that term also applies to injectable like trest ace, dienolone, androisoxazole...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whether it's worth it or not depends on your goals. I've ran sdrol sns phera solo and got good gains. But than again I've had low test for so many years I can push through with no test base and adjusting my diet. It's unlikely someone that is not very in tune with how their body reacts could get as good results

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As long as you recover properly and swiftly oral cycles can be just as beneficial as testosterone cycles. In my opinion.

Don’t forget, I’m Arnold’s era, there was no such thing as a testosterone cycle. It was dbol.... primo....deca.... dbol.... and more dbol. And they used SERMS too. Not ai’s. Just sayin

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as you recover properly and swiftly oral cycles can be just as beneficial as testosterone cycles. In my opinion.

Don’t forget, I’m Arnold’s era, there was no such thing as a testosterone cycle. It was dbol.... primo....deca.... dbol.... and more dbol. And they used SERMS too. Not ai’s. Just sayin
Yea we didn't have ai's when I first started just Nolv and Clomid. I do love a dbol deca cycle for blowing up

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Would you guys choose to run cycles this way if you had access to test anyway? I get that back in the day we were limited. When I ran oral only cycles I had no real gear connect. It was my best option... but if I have access, do you guys think any of these designer drugs are worth taking instead of traditional gear? Or perhaps in place? The only one I can imagine using again is superdrol, and that is simply because the gains are astounding. Other than that I thought the stuff might as well be poison with muscle growth side effects. I felt like death the entire cycle. I’ve often wondered about using it with a test base, but I would never consider using it again solo.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I started with old school 1ad...

The methyl pro hormones or methyl pro steroids are now just called oral steroids, lumped in with dianabol etc. Because that's what they are.

Generally, the non traditional oral steroids like phera, superdrol, epistane, m1T, are referred to as designer steroids. Though that term also applies to injectable like trest ace, dienolone, androisoxazole...

Do underground labs currently produce androisoxazole? I literally just read about it today and it sounds too good to be true since winny seriously ruins my joints.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you guys choose to run cycles this way if you had access to test anyway? I get that back in the day we were limited. When I ran oral only cycles I had no real gear connect. It was my best option... but if I have access, do you guys think any of these designer drugs are worth taking instead of traditional gear? Or perhaps in place? The only one I can imagine using again is superdrol, and that is simply because the gains are astounding. Other than that I thought the stuff might as well be poison with muscle growth side effects. I felt like death the entire cycle. I’ve often wondered about using it with a test base, but I would never consider using it again solo.
I would take sdrol msten alpha 20 phera 1mt

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I would take sdrol msten alpha 20 phera 1mt
What exactly is alpha 20? And did I read on another post that you’re about to take dienalone acetate? Did I read that right?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What exactly is alpha 20? And did I read on another post that you’re about to take dienalone acetate? Did I read that right?
You can Google methyl 1 alpha and a ton of stuff will pop up for your other question yes I'll be starting dienolone ace soon

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You can Google methyl 1 alpha and a ton of stuff will pop up for your other question yes I'll be starting dienolone ace soon
I didn’t realize alpha 20 was M-1A. I know what methyl 1 alpha is. Have you ever taken the dienalone acetate before? How does it compare to tren ace? How does it compare to the old school xtren dienalone? Sounds really interesting if the sides aren’t too bad. Do you take caber with it?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’ll be the first to say that I started with oral only cycles. I ran epistane, halodrol, pheraplex, superdrol, and dienalone all before I ever pinned. The reason was simply I was too lazy/too scared/too whatever to pin old school gear.

Now that I did, I can’t imagine ever using any of the pro-steroids again. I felt like crap and never held onto any gains by comparison to even a 3 month cycle of 500mg/week test. Now that I’m permanently on test I suppose I have a different view on things, but I just wonder what the take is still on these pro-steroids... or whatever people refer to them as now.

Is it still seen as a good choice? If I was to talk to the 26-27 year old me that was running all those orals, I’d definitely suggest to just use test instead and go from there and not waste my time. Agree? Disagree?
Now that you are on test and don’t need to pct if your cruising on it I bet if you were to give orals another run this time you could hold on to more of the gains from them while on the test. Ever try that?

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
It goes by M1 Alpha and Alpha 1 too. Supposed to turn into methyl 1 test in the body in certain amounts

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t realize alpha 20 was M-1A. I know what methyl 1 alpha is. Have you ever taken the dienalone acetate before? How does it compare to tren ace? How does it compare to the old school xtren dienalone? Sounds really interesting if the sides aren’t too bad. Do you take caber with it?
Yes I have taken dienolone ace before it compares quite favorably to tren ace not as much size but great for cutting or recouping. Strength gains are good also. Imo inject is bout 2x aa strong as trenavar

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Now that you are on test and don’t need to pct if your cruising on it I bet if you were to give orals another run this time you could hold on to more of the gains from them while on the test. Ever try that?
I still kickstart cycles with orals, currently Dianabol... but no I have not ran an oral only cycle while on a cruise dose of test. I bet I would have a very different experience. These days I have access to a pretty good source and am not scared to inject so without a real good reason I tend to keep the oral steroids to a minimum. It definitely is some food for thought though.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have taken dienolone ace before it compares quite favorably to tren ace not as much size but great for cutting or recouping. Strength gains are good also. Imo inject is bout 2x aa strong as trenavar

What’s the normal dose? 50-100mg/day?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I have friends who have never heard of PH/DS....the only orals they know are the classics. IMO, PHs, (obvy not referring to anadrol/var..etc)... they fn work. They work great. They pack on muscle very quick. Granted it is hard to keep 100% of the gains, but there are PHs that are stronger than Anadrol. These old timers that only use test never believe it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have friends who have never heard of PH/DS....the only orals they know are the classics. IMO, PHs, (obvy not referring to anadrol/var..etc)... they fn work. They work great. They pack on muscle very quick. Granted it is hard to keep 100% of the gains, but there are PHs that are stronger than Anadrol. These old timers that only use test never believe it.
I think I’d convinced myself that a lot of these hormones didn’t exist anymore but i see that they are still accessible if you know where to look. I still would never run a cycle without a test base again, but some new ideas for kickstarts or cutting compounds for sure.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I’d convinced myself that a lot of these hormones didn’t exist anymore but i see that they are still accessible if you know where to look. I still would never run a cycle without a test base again, but some new ideas for kickstarts or cutting compounds for sure.
Should look into DMZ to run while pinning. Many here have had good results with it. Board sponsor Viscious Labs carrier it under the name Geozine.