Oral Homebrews?

NTDiesel

NTDiesel

Awards
Okay im new to this site,im 21, 220lbs,i have been lifting for 2years, bench 360lbs, deadlift -425, squat 405 ,was always natural but i want to take it up some levels, i want to make some home brews, like liquid D-bol, basically any orals, i don't want any injections yet. I was just wondering what home brews are out there, what i would need for ingredients and what i need to prepare them, thank you

NTDiesel

NTDiesel

Awards
I did take 2 cycles of novedex xt and Cel H-drol, when i was 18 , and 19 i remember, nothing big just pro hormones,

NTDiesel

NTDiesel

Awards
Try Havoc! You can pick up a months worth for 40 bucks, I'm in week 2, great results, low sides:welcome:
are you getting good gains, is it helping you cut weight also?

Nice, thanks, well, i wasn't really looking for another pro hormone to take but ill keep it in mind, i wants some help on making some home brews

n2bnbig

Awards
what you steroid you want to make in liquid form will depend on what you need to make it.

peg300
peg400
peg600
glycerol
ect

all steroid orals will be alot harsheron your body than injects....and IMO if you are not ready to inject....stick with the OTC stuff.

soldier08

Awards
i agree,if you not ready to stick yourself then don't do aas,inject has alot less sides if done right

ezza

Awards
  • Established
epistane isn't a prohormone... it is active and has anabolic/androgenic and supposedly anti estrogenic activity... and i don't totally agree with soldiers comment on injections... it's a personal choice