Oral Fina?

pcd12

Awards
I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE mg DOSAGE OF FINA TAKEN DAILY ORALLY WOULD BE NEEDED TO GET ABOUT THE SAME DOSAGE OF IM 75mg/ EVERY OTHER DAY? THANKS, pcd12

megadose

Awards
I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE mg DOSAGE OF FINA TAKEN DAILY ORALLY WOULD BE NEEDED TO GET ABOUT THE SAME DOSAGE OF IM 75mg/ EVERY OTHER DAY? THANKS, pcd12
LAY OFF THE CAPS! anyway why would want take fina oraly when i works best for injection. If its because u are scared of pinching yourself then AAS isn't for you

VitaminT

Awards
People that don't know how to use the caps button properly don't deserve tips.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
man sorry everyones being a ****. Fina is orally available, are you using fiaplix-H pellets or do are you sucking on the vial or what??

look up tren or fina conversion on google, i have found it before. i will look for you, i am not sure but it is crazy, something like 8 to 1. Dont count on that!! Find the info.

Ill post as soon as i find

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man sorry everyones being a ****. Fina is orally available, are you using fiaplix-H pellets or do are you sucking on the vial or what??

look up tren or fina conversion on google, i have found it before. i will look for you, i am not sure but it is crazy, something like 8 to 1. Dont count on that!! Find the info.

Ill post as soon as i find
If you are taking the Finaplex pellets the oral bioavailaty is pretty awefull,seeing as how the molecule is not altered to help oral bioavailability,if i were you i would do transdermal fina ,it has good absorption and you don't have to pin it or homebrew it which can be unsafe if you don't know what to do.There is an oral fina and no, i am not talking about the highly toxic methyltrenbolone,but it is severally overpriced and you have to take a lot of it,and i could only locate it in mexico.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i have read about crushing pellets into a transdermal matrix...